Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 99)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by pennu

@Mumu and Bella. i loved your fun fill angry take on today's epi..Clap
But i will go with Chand... Full on Angry mode.. i didn't find anything funny or anything interesting.. which i thought i will find..Errr...Angry I hate it.. hate it and hate it...
Ouch

thankieee Pennu...  hopefully  n wish i stay this way ... good for my brain n my lil heart !!

okieee lets move away a lil ... did u read the novel ?? how did u find that to be ?? the romance ?? Embarrassed Embarrassed

not yet dear.. i am stuck at page 124... the Romance is very hot so far...Wink for last 3-4 days i was unable to read it.. I think today i should start... thanks to today's epi...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

no bella there was a post earlier few weeks back to complain against such content. i bookmarked it but thanx to firefox crash unable to get it. --- can i laugh again with ur permission ??LOL LOL

i read in newspaper two channels were warned becos of obscene content n culturally unsuitable content. they had to apologise n change d program. i think one was lovd cbs n the other iam not sure but similar network. none of d hindi channels. i am going to tweet colors that i want to complaint against madhubala. ----hehehe am in ... tel me when u tweet them... we will all do that at once... at least they wud read one of our tweets ..its possible LOL

if anyone knows d post which talks abt d link pls let me know. otherwise i'll post my request in MF. i am really sick of this track. if we all keep quiet ST is capable of sending madhu with sultan in a beautiful sunset. ---- lets do that ... ill join in the protest priya... am sure ...

after two year leap they probably will show madhu with a baby n sultan conveniently dead in an accident. we'll have RK coming back again for a shoot n once again their fights n love start. ---eewww its sucks ... dont ever thing of that extremes priya..i cant tolerate Dead

i am sorry i'll not put up with that kind of shit story. we shd protest NOW not accept it quietly.  --- done !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-SmexyGhost-

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
hats off to u bella if u could distance urself n enjoy d episode. i wish i have ur positivity. no serial is worth this headache. i used to look forward to 8.30 now i dont. i dont evn want to watch d repeat though DVD had acted so well. 

i feel very bad for DD - whta kind of role did she end up with. atleast VD's Rk is framed better. 

btw this is the link i talked abt. after dinner i think i'll file a complaint here.

http://www.ibfindia.com/complaint-form

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gayatridevikaBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-pennu

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

@Mumu and Bella. i loved your fun fill angry take on today's epi..Clap
But i will go with Chand... Full on Angry mode.. i didn't find anything funny or anything interesting.. which i thought i will find..Errr...Angry I hate it.. hate it and hate it...
Ouch

thankieee Pennu...  hopefully  n wish i stay this way ... good for my brain n my lil heart !!

okieee lets move away a lil ... did u read the novel ?? how did u find that to be ?? the romance ?? Embarrassed Embarrassed

not yet dear.. i am stuck at page 124... the Romance is very hot so far...Wink for last 3-4 days i was unable to read it.. I think today i should start... thanks to today's epi...Angry

u shud do it today then Embarrassed !!! .. will get ur mood right Big smile!!! ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand-SmexyGhost-pennu

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gayatridevika

plz guys tweet star plus we love avinash rekhi so much please cast him in ipkknd season2 so that  we will get rid of sultan i cant stand him actor also                                                                                                                                                  if we tweet colors they will never listen they love sultan so much more than leads why cant this show name as sulpali ek lust ek disgusting story                                    

gayu i can understand ur frustration... but its not gonna pay ... if u want to relax just watch bhai in hoodie !!! LOL LOL
tomorrow madhu will put a hoodie picture in her bedroom 

that wud definitely be laugh worthy / puke worthy !!! ROFL

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

plz guys tweet star plus we love avinash rekhi so much please cast him in ipkknd season2 so that  we will get rid of sultan i cant stand him actor also                                                                                                                                                  if we tweet colors they will never listen they love sultan so much more than leads why cant this show name as sulpali ek lust ek disgusting story                                    

gayu i can understand ur frustration... but its not gonna pay ... if u want to relax just watch bhai in hoodie !!! LOL LOL

U r trying 2 make her shant or making her more angry ShockedROFL--- She should watch anything bt that Monster Dead

pennuBeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

hats off to u bella if u could distance urself n enjoy d episode. i wish i have ur positivity. no serial is worth this headache. i used to look forward to 8.30 now i dont. i dont evn want to watch d repeat though DVD had acted so well. 

i feel very bad for DD - whta kind of role did she end up with. atleast VD's Rk is framed better. 

btw this is the link i talked abt. after dinner i think i'll file a complaint here.

http://www.ibfindia.com/complaint-form

i have to be ... no other options for me !! my moma will kick me out then if i show all the frustrationsLOL !!!

u ll soon be.. or at least by tomorrow... stay relaxed !!! ill too come back after my dinner to write a complaint !!! Approve

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged

tomorrow madhu will put a hoodie picture in her bedroom 

I am curiously looking forward.. which pic is Madhu gonna put 2maro...GeekLOL

BeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

Go to top