Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 96)

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Sulthan or Dipali.. back to back...Dead
Uppar se RK started his Using Dipali mission...Angry

dont u think its needed to bring the fighter back in herEvil Smile Ouch...

am not liking the extremes too pennu Broken Heart!!! she being tortured on the process by both the men ...

one her loving hubby... another that EVIL moron !!!

EVIL's deed wud never hurt her !!!...but the loving hubby's U-turn wud definitely hurt her !!!

actually these two lovers are hurting each other !!! Angry D'oh instead of kicking Censored EVIL's  a **!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandMeenah-SmexyGhost-pennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
and what was Madhu saying to Sulthan that, if he dare to kill RK,.. then she won't be alive for him to get...  What does that means..Confused if Sulthan left RK alive.. then she will be Sulthan's... DeadDeadDead

priyachandMeenahBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Bella... I am in a very bad mood... Ouch
I didn't like the way that Evil was torturing Madhu...Censored
I didn;t like the way Madhu deal  with Evil.. Angry
I didn't liked the way RK behaved with Dipaali..Dead
I didn't liked the way RK talked with Madhu..Broken Heart
I didn't like anything...Unhappy

priyachandMeenahBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gayatridevika

i do nt know i hate madhubala i will never ship rishbala i think madhu loves to man handled by sultan and what the lines she was saying i think she also started falling for sultan

@red.. Oh please... what made you think so.. Shocked So does that means after watching Rk-Dips scene..  Do you think RK started falling for Dips agian.. or is like RK is madly and deeply in love with Dipaali...DeadDeadDead

Edited by pennu - 19 August 2013 at 10:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

Good evening friends!!! Good Evening Priya ...

i really dont know what is good abt this evening!!! what rubbish are they showing?  its been a long time since they showed some senses ...

sultan is turning out to be lower than low chrs. not just RK he's using madhu's mom n her sister too. cant madhu realize giving in to blackmailer's demands is actually encouraging him to do more. how stupid can one get.  ---- he is lowest of the lowest i wud say ... i will shoot him right there on the SPOT!!! Censored ... they way he was touching her n asking her to be his !!!!

i am sorry i am getting irritated to madhu chr only. why d hell is she getting angry with RK. he's fighting for his marriage in his own way. madhu has just given up on her love n marriage. i dont evn think she's saving RK's life here. what use is his life if he's broken inside. does she wnat RK to live such a life? she's not evn trying anyother alternative.  ----i feel the same.. acting all lame... n cant she give back to that moron ... is she really paddy's daughter ??i doubt !!! Angry

and to top that we have deepali trying to maaro a chance. all this is happening becos madhu let herself be manipulated.  --- yes i agree. n i got no complaints there !!!

i am sorry i have no sympathy for madhu chr. cvs have completely destroyed d madhubala i liked.  i am unable to recognise this chr nor relate to her anymore. evn when RK came to her with a deal, i could relate becos marriage for convenience is not new. And it was a straightforward deal which madhu had a choice of refusing. she cd have tried other means to get money for shamsher. there was an elt of choice.  --- me either !! i never felt pity...coz she is showing all her power only in front of RK n not in front of that EVIL goonda...

btw did u ppl notice DD's left wrist was so red. --- i noticed it yesterday too when she was signing the divorce papers .. has she hurt herself due to her low score or something... coz as a kid i was like that.. punching my hands on the wall...lol just guessing..cos she seemed too broken after the marks.. or may be it can also be for her next act in JDJ...

i am sorry i dont see tom n jerry parallel here. i wd say tom n jerry was during ganesh chathurthi track, kc track where their fights were enjoyable n win or loss was between them no third guy was there, no dirty leery villains were there. --- so true..i thot it will be fun.. n its a bif no.. why has ST become all sadist ??

i CANNOT TOLERATE bowing down to injustice. i wd rather have madhu take a gun n kill RK than give in to such dirty creeps like sultan. -- i want her to kill herself !!! Approve

if she's going to divorce sultan, she'll probably have no problem living with sultan - for RK's sake. probaby before going to bed she'll shed few tears for RK then go to sleep with sultan. -- yeah she wud n the way they have given dialogues shows that !! never authoritative in front of the goonda EVIL

may be this is what we are going to see.

i am sorry for venting out my frustrations but i am really disgusted by d show.  --u aint alone !!!Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-SmexyGhost-

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

and what was Madhu saying to Sulthan that, if he dare to kill RK,.. then she won't be alive for him to get...  What does that means..Confused if Sulthan left RK alive.. then she will be Sulthan's... DeadDeadDead

pennu ...i thot the same thing...u wont believe ..exactly the same... how can they give her such dialogues.. i mentioned that in a reply on priya's post !!! din like it one bit !!! Angry

priyachand-SmexyGhost-pennu

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gayatridevika

i do nt know i hate madhubala i will never ship rishbala i think madhu loves to man handled by sultan and what the lines she was saying i think she also started falling for sultan

no that will never ever happenApprove...

i will chop off the hands of the one who writes such low scripts !!!Angry

priyachand-SmexyGhost-pennu

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
2days episode LOLLOL

RK 2012 Ka RK is back --- So he is planning 2 break Madhu's heart so much so that any kind of favicol wont be able 2 jodofying this --- He didn't  give divorce 2 Madhu ... No No NOT because he wanted 2 save his Marriage bt 2 ruin that object ( Well this is what RK this abt Madhu ) who dared 2 leave Him WITHOUT his permission. 

Reason : He believes that Madhu has cheated on him .. HIM .. THE RK ..How could she ..??

Well RK i have full faith on u --- After all u r a purana Khiladi in this & u have already done this before.

Madhu
Baby why only Khokla Dhamki that u gonna kill urself if something happens 2 RK -- Aree Common be brave & just do this. Paal Paal marne se acha hain ekk bar me hi khudko khatam karlo.

Dipali 
U know what u r & u have accepted it too --- So u need a clap .. Yeah..?? I m so impressed with ur knowledge abt Man & their WANTS.

Precap : He doesn't need any worath .. Huh really .. u don't want ANY worath or just those whom u cant use --- Gotcha Naughty Boy ..!! 

priyachandBeautyForAshespennu

Go to top