Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 74)

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 17778

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

i am having difficulty in online voting. is anyone having similar problem?


no its fine for me Priya...

only the refreshing takes time... n i hate it !!! JDJ website takes too much time... wish there was a quick refresh button !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandpennu

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 17778

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehakariba

Originally posted by priyachand

i am having difficulty in online voting. is anyone having similar problem?
nop i can vote smothly
not even getting human verification LOL


yeah...usually it comes after voting 10 times... then again we vote right !!!

i count my votes.. carefully...

coz if it exceeds 100 then all votes of that particular id will go invalid !!!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuMeenah

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 22666

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand



Not again!!! yesterday whn i was seeing scenes where sultan fights RK, there were lot of dialogues which says madhu is only RK's n not for sultan. n many such dialogues. i hope they show scenes wehre sultan truth is going to come out.
Me too hope it happens like that.. its enough of Sulthan winning.. now ists time for him to taste the fal.. real fall...

one promo will bring back all people. we need some positivity in d show.
Yeah.. EK promo ki keemat tum kya janoge ST/GH/PH/Colors walo...Angry

by the end of the track let madhu get seriously hurt n go to hospital. sultan RK fight n tension can happen that time too to maintain d trps. ppl will be eager to see RK winning. madhu can be in hospital fighting for life. (rest for DD  for jdj Big smile)
@bold.. my face was excatly like this when i read this line..Big smile it will be fun to wtahc RK trapping and winning Sulthan for Madhu...


whn madhu wakes up from deep coma (head injury u know) she has forgotten last few months. she remembers ony 4 phere shaadhi.
Ahh thats what i was also saying for a long long time.. but i am not finding any ray of hope...Ouch

now RK has to win her back. wht best way to keep her with him but get her into movies. remember he forced paddy to act whn he was upset with madhu. one hitch wd be why wd RK force madhu to movies whn he knows she hates it. the situation cd be such that heroine s the only option left for RK.
yes...  may be something should happen to current heroine and RK should trap Madhu for that  and he should force her to be his heroine...Embarrassed

that wil be d next track. RK in love, madhu hating him both acting together, but madhu unconsciously attracted to RK, angry n upset RK - we'll have our passionate, fighting, loving rishbala. And no outside villains like evil chrs. we probably can have some irritants (like deepali used to be) i dont want deepali now, she has become worse.

what about Ballu's some song...LOL

if only such things could happen. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandMeenahBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Joined: 27 November 2010
Posts: 5413

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
DD's act was beautiful n touching. good story good concept n first time dd got a solo act also. they shd have ended with a finale as madhuri rightly pointed out. i mean it shd have ended with dd dance  n falls at salman's feet. that wd had been a finale for this act not just sitting on him.

d problem is with choreo. what is wrong with salman? as d conquest goes closer he shd be giving more interesting choreography.

and why d hell did he have to tell abt dd's feelings. he probably meant it with good intention or was it channel strategy. but that made our DD cry!!! i hate JDJ!!! she doesn't deserve this added pain. i am feelling so bad for her. if judges are like that to everyone i can understand but they give 30 to their favourites.

now sana is given so much attention n scores. lauren n sana are d favs. and will shaan be there as only male. i hate madhuri's expression after dd's performance. though she gives not so bad comments, i dont like her expression.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuMeenahBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 17778

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

DD's act was beautiful n touching. good story good concept n first time dd got a solo act also. they shd have ended with a finale as madhuri rightly pointed out. i mean it shd have ended with dd dance  n falls at salman's feet. that wd had been a finale for this act not just sitting on him.

d problem is with choreo. what is wrong with salman? as d conquest goes closer he shd be giving more interesting choreography.

and why d hell did he have to tell abt dd's feelings. he probably meant it with good intention or was it channel strategy. but that made our DD cry!!! i hate JDJ!!! she doesn't deserve this added pain. i am feelling so bad for her. if judges are like that to everyone i can understand but they give 30 to their favourites.

now sana is given so much attention n scores. lauren n sana are d favs. and will shaan be there as only male. i hate madhuri's expression after dd's performance. though she gives not so bad comments, i dont like her expression.


shaan n L ...finalists acc to them i guess !!!

i don have words to describe them !!!

completely agree with whatever u said !!! in spite of all the hard work this is what she gets.. no wonder shama despande pointed out that this girl shud have some time for herself too !!! which she aint doing !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand-SmexyGhost-pennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 22666

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

COLORS ?@ColorsTV 6m

And Sanaya Irani is here! Watch her on #TeenKaTadka next week. Will she team up with @drashti10?? #Jhalak pic.twitter.com/zOnR6ycCUb

Embedded image permalink


colors n their dirty tactics to gain trp's...they use D n San for this sake...

hoe cheap... n they give away 30 for the undeserved !!! Thumbs Down


Ragini came and said.. she loves to dance with the kids...
Rithick came and said.. he loves to dance with Madhuri..
ando this new lady.. I don't know who is she.. she said she will love to dance with Shaan..
but when Sanaya said she love to dance with Drashti.. why that Lauren's fan said "ot has to be decided by judges and not by you..." I hate him...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 17778

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu


Ragini came and said.. she loves to dance with the kids...
Rithick came and said.. he loves to dance with Madhuri..
ando this new lady.. I don't know who is she.. she said she will love to dance with Shaan..
but when Sanaya said she love to dance with Drashti.. why that Lauren's fan said "ot has to be decided by judges and not by you..." I hate him...Angry



DITTO Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand-SmexyGhost-pennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 22666

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by nehakariba

Originally posted by priyachand

i am having difficulty in online voting. is anyone having similar problem?
nop i can vote smothly
not even getting human verification LOL


yeah...usually it comes after voting 10 times... then again we vote right !!!

i count my votes.. carefully...

coz if it exceeds 100 then all votes of that particular id will go invalid !!!Ouch


what.. thats news to me..Shocked i never count my votes... but i think so far i never went upto 100...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Wahi Hota hai Jo Manzure RK Hota Hai

2 3 4 5

Author: silent.desire   Replies: 37   Views: 2728

silent.desire 37 2728 14 June 2013 at 3:21pm by DushtDanaf.
hota hai vahi jo manzoore khuda hota hai

Author: sp110   Replies: 8   Views: 2038

sp110 8 2038 08 March 2013 at 3:22am by loveall16
Wohi hota hai jo manjoore RK hota hai :P

2 3 4 5

Author: SheDevil   Replies: 34   Views: 3300

SheDevil 34 3300 31 October 2012 at 2:56am by .BadtameezBrat.
Dekho chand aaya...chand nazar aaya <3

2 3

Author: ChocoSoul   Replies: 19   Views: 1908

ChocoSoul 19 1908 22 June 2012 at 10:43pm by SnakeEyes
Haila...aaya re aaya...He-Hulk!!!

2 3

Author: jnawaz   Replies: 20   Views: 1559

jnawaz 20 1559 12 June 2012 at 7:51am by jnawaz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index