Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 6)

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

BTW i loved the way RK said to Madhu.. "Mujchse ek khubsoorat ladki ne kaha hey.. ki Pyaar kabhi doppa nahi jaatha.. woh tho Dil-se hota hey... aur woh sab se pahale is Dil ko hi katham kartha hey..."

n then he touches n moves her hair like she is a piece of precious doll Day Dreaming... loved it !!! Blushing

He used to do that a lot during the revenge  time... he did it for the first time.. after that studio night.. when Madhu will ask sorry to him for using his childhood pics... and he will be leaning to a table with folded hands with smirk on his face and listening to her...Wink and when she is finished.. he will arrange her hair with a finger the same way.. and Madhu will be like.. "Kya huwa RK..." Ishhh.. I loved that particular scene alot...Day Dreaming

Me too loved that scene!!! those days VD had a very pronounced way of speaking as RK. now it is not d same. but i think i missed this gesture Ouch me one big dumbo!!! i was so into d dialogues, missed out on these gestures. thank god for repeats n friends like u!!!

i am going to watch d repeat!! i didnt enjoy d episode becos i was like preoccupied with - will d process to unveil d truth begin atleast today. i am not expecting everything resolved in one episode (which is famous in our MB, remember d court scene) but it is high time, the process starts.

sick of sultan's threats n Madhu's surrender.

bt didn't we have a spoiler earlier where we got d info that sultan n his mom will try to lord over madhu n RK. we were wondering abt it. but that has come true though it was not RK n madhu, only madhu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-Mayu-BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

BTW i loved the way RK said to Madhu.. "Mujchse ek khubsoorat ladki ne kaha hey.. ki Pyaar kabhi doppa nahi jaatha.. woh tho Dil-se hota hey... aur woh sab se pahale is Dil ko hi katham kartha hey..."

n then he touches n moves her hair like she is a piece of precious doll Day Dreaming... loved it !!! Blushing

He used to do that a lot during the revenge  time... he did it for the first time.. after that studio night.. when Madhu will ask sorry to him for using his childhood pics... and he will be leaning to a table with folded hands with smirk on his face and listening to her...Wink and when she is finished.. he will arrange her hair with a finger the same way.. and Madhu will be like.. "Kya huwa RK..." Ishhh.. I loved that particular scene alot...Day Dreaming

temme the date of that episode ...am gonna watch it now...lol pennu u have taken me back to the golden days Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandpennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
OK.. Bella i got it..Dancing I got it... I got the Alif Laila wala BG score...Big smile  but it sounds more like Egyptian music..  similar tune was there in movie Mummy also... Tongue Ahh I loved.. thanks alot for noticing it and mentioning it Bella.. Love you... Hug
It starts  exactly when RK says.. "Sharab aur Ishq jithna poorana hota hey... nasha uthnaa hi gaharaa hota... tho tum hosh mei kaise reh sakthi ho..."

But why Alif Laila.. is gonna be 1001 sleepless night for Rishbala... Ermm full of mistery and Hot Romance...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshes

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mayu-

Congrats on the New DP PriyaHug

Is it your debut DPEmbarrassed

No I am an Old hand now!!!  (with pennu as my guru!)

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

OK.. Bella i got it..Dancing I got it... I got the Alif Laila wala BG score...Big smile  but it sounds more like Egyptian music..  similar tune was there in movie Mummy also... Tongue Ahh I loved.. thanks alot for noticing it and mentioning it Bella.. Love you... Hug
It starts  exactly when RK says.. "Sharab aur Ishq jithna poorana hota hey... nasha uthnaa hi gaharaa hota... tho tum hosh mei kaise reh sakthi ho..."

But why Alif Laila.. is gonna be 1001 sleepless night for Rishbala... Ermm full of mistery and Hot Romance...Embarrassed

i think i have also watched Alif laila, bt didnt notice it. but if i missed evn a hand gesture, i wd definitely have missed bg too. now i NEED to see d repeat.

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged

yeah more like that ... still a touch of Alif laila's what say LOL... mixture kind of LOL LOL...

love u tooo Pennu ... Hug ...yes exactly... wine n Love dialogue... i caught that coz i loved Alif Laila as Kid... too much that i used to pester my mom to buy clothes like the ones they woreLOL ... now its called the paatiala pants ROFL

sleepless nights ??? i wud love that in a different way Wink Blushing Blushing  without complaints !!!Wink LOL

priyachandpennu-Mayu-

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

i think i have also watched Alif laila, bt didnt notice it. but if i missed evn a hand gesture, i wd definitely have missed bg too. now i NEED to see d repeat.

u definitely shud Embarrassed Embarrassed... coz today u missed many LOL LOL

priyachandpennu-Mayu-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

Originally posted by -Mayu-

Congrats on the New DP PriyaHug

Is it your debut DPEmbarrassed

No I am an Old hand now!!!  (with pennu as my guru!)

Awww. Guru Mate ki Jai Ho!Cool

BTW Everyone Happy Independance Day! Hug

priyachandBeautyForAshespennu

Go to top