Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: priyachand

i am having difficulty in online voting. is anyone having similar problem?

nop i can vote smothly
not even getting human verification 😆
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i am having difficulty in online voting. is anyone having similar problem?

no its fine for me Priya...

only the refreshing takes time... n i hate it !!! JDJ website takes too much time... wish there was a quick refresh button !!!

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehakariba

nop i can vote smothly
not even getting human verification 😆

yeah...usually it comes after voting 10 times... then again we vote right !!!

i count my votes.. carefully...

coz if it exceeds 100 then all votes of that particular id will go invalid !!!

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Not again!!! yesterday whn i was seeing scenes where sultan fights RK, there were lot of dialogues which says madhu is only RK's n not for sultan. n many such dialogues. i hope they show scenes wehre sultan truth is going to come out.
Me too hope it happens like that.. its enough of Sulthan winning.. now ists time for him to taste the fal.. real fall...

one promo will bring back all people. we need some positivity in d show.
Yeah.. EK promo ki keemat tum kya janoge ST/GH/PH/Colors walo...😡

by the end of the track let madhu get seriously hurt n go to hospital. sultan RK fight n tension can happen that time too to maintain d trps. ppl will be eager to see RK winning. madhu can be in hospital fighting for life. (rest for DD  for jdj 😃)
@bold.. my face was excatly like this when i read this line..😃 it will be fun to wtahc RK trapping and winning Sulthan for Madhu...

whn madhu wakes up from deep coma (head injury u know) she has forgotten last few months. she remembers ony 4 phere shaadhi.
Ahh thats what i was also saying for a long long time.. but i am not finding any ray of hope...

now RK has to win her back. wht best way to keep her with him but get her into movies. remember he forced paddy to act whn he was upset with madhu. one hitch wd be why wd RK force madhu to movies whn he knows she hates it. the situation cd be such that heroine s the only option left for RK.
yes...  may be something should happen to current heroine and RK should trap Madhu for that  and he should force her to be his heroine...😳

that wil be d next track. RK in love, madhu hating him both acting together, but madhu unconsciously attracted to RK, angry n upset RK - we'll have our passionate, fighting, loving rishbala. And no outside villains like evil chrs. we probably can have some irritants (like deepali used to be) i dont want deepali now, she has become worse.

what about Ballu's some song...😆

if only such things could happen. 😭

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DD's act was beautiful n touching. good story good concept n first time dd got a solo act also. they shd have ended with a finale as madhuri rightly pointed out. i mean it shd have ended with dd dance  n falls at salman's feet. that wd had been a finale for this act not just sitting on him.

d problem is with choreo. what is wrong with salman? as d conquest goes closer he shd be giving more interesting choreography.

and why d hell did he have to tell abt dd's feelings. he probably meant it with good intention or was it channel strategy. but that made our DD cry!!! i hate JDJ!!! she doesn't deserve this added pain. i am feelling so bad for her. if judges are like that to everyone i can understand but they give 30 to their favourites.

now sana is given so much attention n scores. lauren n sana are d favs. and will shaan be there as only male. i hate madhuri's expression after dd's performance. though she gives not so bad comments, i dont like her expression.
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

DD's act was beautiful n touching. good story good concept n first time dd got a solo act also. they shd have ended with a finale as madhuri rightly pointed out. i mean it shd have ended with dd dance  n falls at salman's feet. that wd had been a finale for this act not just sitting on him.

d problem is with choreo. what is wrong with salman? as d conquest goes closer he shd be giving more interesting choreography.

and why d hell did he have to tell abt dd's feelings. he probably meant it with good intention or was it channel strategy. but that made our DD cry!!! i hate JDJ!!! she doesn't deserve this added pain. i am feelling so bad for her. if judges are like that to everyone i can understand but they give 30 to their favourites.

now sana is given so much attention n scores. lauren n sana are d favs. and will shaan be there as only male. i hate madhuri's expression after dd's performance. though she gives not so bad comments, i dont like her expression.

shaan n L ...finalists acc to them i guess !!!

i don have words to describe them !!!

completely agree with whatever u said !!! in spite of all the hard work this is what she gets.. no wonder shama despande pointed out that this girl shud have some time for herself too !!! which she aint doing !!!

pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

COLORS ?@ColorsTV

And Sanaya Irani is here! Watch her on #TeenKaTadka next week. Will she team up with @drashti10?? #Jhalak pic.twitter.com/zOnR6ycCUb

Embedded image permalink

colors n their dirty tactics to gain trp's...they use D n San for this sake...

hoe cheap... n they give away 30 for the undeserved !!! 👎🏼

Ragini came and said.. she loves to dance with the kids...
Rithick came and said.. he loves to dance with Madhuri..
ando this new lady.. I don't know who is she.. she said she will love to dance with Shaan..
but when Sanaya said she love to dance with Drashti.. why that Lauren's fan said "ot has to be decided by judges and not by you..." I hate him...😡

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

Ragini came and said.. she loves to dance with the kids...
Rithick came and said.. he loves to dance with Madhuri..
ando this new lady.. I don't know who is she.. she said she will love to dance with Shaan..
but when Sanaya said she love to dance with Drashti.. why that Lauren's fan said "ot has to be decided by judges and not by you..." I hate him...😡

DITTO 😡
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

yeah...usually it comes after voting 10 times... then again we vote right !!!

i count my votes.. carefully...

coz if it exceeds 100 then all votes of that particular id will go invalid !!!

what.. thats news to me..😲 i never count my votes... but i think so far i never went upto 100...
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am feeling so bad for DD. may be her performance becos of lack of finale does not deserve a 30 but she shd have got atleast 27. btw what ws kjo's commnt on her emotional act!! is he saying she was not good in her acting? last part ws little exaggerated but that ws part of dancing. so what is his problem?

coming to lauren's i felt the incomplete feeling here too. infact more here. i mean it ws one smooth act but nothing worht 30. she dances well that's it. concept was ok but nothing spl. so why 30 for her?

kids did do well today but again similar lifts which i can predict nw in their act.

i know for sure channel will not let go dd becos she gets d numbers not lauren, sana or shaan. they might have fans but not d crazy ones dd has. if they leave her out, then d finals will not be watched as  much it wil with dd. so i am sure dd will reach final. but will she win d trophy? if it is only voting she'll have a good chance. but if other factors play a role, i doubt it.

i dont think none of d judges favour dd or mukthi. initially kjo had soft corner for dd but aftr sana it is changed. madhuri alwyas has nice comments but her facial expression is cold and i am not guessing. i have watched it too many times n i am not bad in reading faces. remo no comments.

i hate JDJ n colors!!!!

this is why i never wanted dd to be part of it. only reason i was supporting becos dd was so excited abt it. i think that excitement n dance will give a spl high which is addictive. may be all d pain, tears n lack of sleep is worth all this enjoyment. if so, then i am happy for dd. but i never wnt my fav to go thru this pain.