Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 57)

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
RK in Shaven Look! BlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshesmanesha76

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705298

Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Aug 05 Mon 1.98
Madhu geting alarm parcel.. RK back from jail.. Madhu faints...  Madhu referring about Storm.. and RK asking her to face it... Sulthan call Madhu to remind time... and say he will hurt RK in party or shooting... Madhu is scared and inform RK she is scared what if something happen to him.. RK confused.. Madhu making Halwa with Radhaji for RK... Madhu ask Radhaji to take halwa to RK..
Precap: RK fumes at Radhaji and blaiming her for everything...

Aug 06 Tue 2.04
Radhaji giving halwa.. RK getting furious... and baiming her for everything..  Radhaji says she will wait and one day he will return to her... RK leaves.. Radhjai ask Madhu to follow him.. Madhu at set watching teh shoot.. Sulthan coming her to her and saying tick-tock...  Madhu feeds halwa to RK... RK taking her to snow-fall.. an dthey hug...
Precap: Rishbala dance with SRK... Sulthan asking madhu why RK didn't sign paper.. RK confronting Sulthan.. Sulthan pointing gun at RK...

Aug 07 Wed 2.23
RK and Madhu talking about future.. celebrating their 10th anniversary.. Arjin- Vibha nd Maya talk with Bike ride... Madhu hallucinating of Sulthan coming and shoting RK... Madh is scared RK taking her home.. RK saying about a surprise... all are at Party.. SRK is shown...
precap: SRK-Dipika dancing with Rishbala...

Aug 08 Thu 2.36
SRK introduced... 1234 dance.. Madhu sees Sulthan and worried.. Sulthans calls her and praise about her dress...   Rishbala dance on Titli song... SRK notices worry in Madhu... SRK asks Madhu to promise to be with RK always
Precap: MAdhu sees Sulthan sn follows him.. RK searching for Madhu..

Aug 09 Fri 2.27
Madhu and Sulthans scene... Sulthans says RK si lost in his fake world so he won't come her in search of Madhu.. Mei Aakash hu line... Madhu says.. there will only RK in her eyes an din her drean.. if he want to stop it then better kill her... RK comes there..  he ask Madhu whats the pbm... Madhu saying she feel as if RK will go away.. RK hugs Madhu and Sulthan fumes.. Rishbala in bedroom..  talking about Moon... followed by Tight wala hug...
Precap: Madhu signs the paper...

Aug 10 Sat 2.05
Morning.. Rishbala in bed.. RK asking MAdhu whats troubling her.. Madhu remembering Sulthan's words and stopping... Madhu praying to give strength to tarp Sulthan... Rishbala at dining table having Paratha.. Police coming and taking RK with them..  MAdhu signing Divorce paper... Madhu calling Bittuji to get permission to meet RK...
precap: Promo of Rishbala's separation...

Edited by pennu - 17 August 2013 at 11:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshes-Mayu-manesha76

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by priyachand

but i want madhu hurt - HURT BADLY that RK notices. pls cvs give us that atleast.

me too ... me too... how long are we supposed to wait ??Ermm

I am gonna kill CVS if this much hipped Hurt is just a scratch on her hand...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshes-Mayu-

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by priyachand

but i want madhu hurt - HURT BADLY that RK notices. pls cvs give us that atleast.

me too ... me too... how long are we supposed to wait ??Ermm

I am gonna kill CVS if this much hipped Hurt is just a scratch on her hand...Angry

same here pennu ... irritated n ... D'oh now am tired of wanting thisAngry ...

priyachandpennu-Mayu-

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsluv

I liked the episode

Sikpali scene was Hilarious --- I thought Finally Sikki got Green signal u know fr what Blushing --- Bt buddhu chaha vi toh kya Ekk chota sa dance Shocked --- More that Sikki My mom was more desperate fr that 2 happen & when nothing shown like that she was like * Ekk hi toh mouka mila tha bechare ko * Stern SmileROFL Bt i must say they have Hot chemistry ( No wonder abt the rumors Wink ) SM looks Sexy in that kind of scene.
Wow you r mom's comment is hilarious...LOL

Finally VD shaved --- Thank god fr that --- He was looking HOT Day Dreaming -- Bt he lacked in giving purana wala attitude -- May be it vl take tym -- Koi nehi we vl w8  
Hmm me didn't like this clean shaved look...Confused i like him with little stubble...Embarrassed

After watching precap i think again the spoiler has given us wrong info --- It won't be Madhu who vl get hart by That Monster Bt RK --- Than Madhu vl confront that Monster & vl say she wont give RK divorce anymore ( I m just Guessing ) 
Oh No don't tell like that...Broken Heart(courtesy Mayu...LOL) I want Amdhu to get hurt.. and she blood...

priyachandBeautyForAshes-Mayu-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Pennu and MommyHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuBeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
thankiee for the TRP break down pennu...

arjun- vibha- maya..episode saw an increase TRP... a t least on seeing this the creatives shud understand that we want RK n madhu n not any aakash Angry

priyachandpennu-Mayu-

Go to top