Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 55)

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehakariba

she got the lowest marks this weekCry

yeah i too heard ... low for both the dance performance Unhappy!!!

sana mukti n L have all scored full !! Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandpennu

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

omg what d hell are they showing? is this fast to get a divorce? i am killling ST. ia m telling u. how stupid are we? someone blackmails n u give in like this? i am getting mad!!!! cant anyone find out wht's going to happen? i WILL NOT WATCH IF THEY SHOW MADHU LEAVING RK WIHT SULTANAngry

stay cool Priya...

nothing to worry...

wanna show the anger ? ...then  don stop tweeting nautanki  !!!...

RK's mood swing just saved the day !!!

priyachandpennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by pennu

WOw..Big smile I loved RK and his mood swing..Clap

LOL LOL LOL me too... that was the Punch line for the day ... LOL LOL

but nautanki will soon be a dead meat in my hands Evil Smile ...started my twitter war Angry...

I loved the said..
"ho saktha hey barah din ke baad bhi mood aise hi rehe... See you home Biwi.."LOL

after a along time in MB... I just jumped and clapped for that line... Big smile

priyachandBeautyForAshes

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged

omg what d hell are they showing? is this fast to get a divorce? i am killling ST. ia m telling u. how stupid are we? someone blackmails n u give in like this? i am getting mad!!!! cant anyone find out wht's going to happen? i WILL NOT WATCH IF THEY SHOW MADHU LEAVING RK WIHT SULTANAngry

stay cool Priya...

nothing to worry...

thank god for RK's mood swings!!! i was Rk dont sign pls dont sign...

precap was Angry

i feel madhu shd get angry not scared. if i were in madhu's place,i wd try to destroy sultan not give in like a coward. what jungli billie is she.

evn domestic cat will react angrily whn her loved ones are threatened - not surrender blindly.

and i hope cvs dont show RK drinking with deepali n spending all 15 days giving punch dialoguesn doing nothing.

why d hell bittuji is not telling his doubts to his chief. wont he listen? thank god for RK's gesture. otherwise i wd have killed someone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

stay cool Priya...

nothing to worry...

thank god for RK's mood swings!!! i was Rk dont sign pls dont sign...

precap was Angry

i feel madhu shd get angry not scared. if i were in madhu's place,i wd try to destroy sultan not give in like a coward. what jungli billie is she.

evn domestic cat will react angrily whn her loved ones are threatened - not surrender blindly.

and i hope cvs dont show RK drinking with deepali n spending all 15 days giving punch dialoguesn doing nothing.

why d hell bittuji is not telling his doubts to his chief. wont he listen? thank god for RK's gesture. otherwise i wd have killed someone.

i wishes for a SR tonite ... for sikki n vamp... but then thought of sikki ... felt bad for him,.. he doesn't deserve a vamp like her... who lusts another man even after getting married !!!

i can see ur disgust ..pain n anger...completely understand...u r in the same mode i was in yesterday !!!

pennu-SmexyGhost-

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
[

i wishes for a SR tonite ... for sikki n vamp... but then thought of sikki ... felt bad for him,.. he doesn't deserve a vamp like her... who lusts another man even after getting married !!!

i can see ur disgust ..pain n anger...completely understand...u r in the same mode i was in yesterday !!!
[/QUOTE]

compared to yesterday, last segment made feel 1% better. atleast one slim hope is still here. whn i saw d court scene, i went plain crazy. how can cvs bring dis stupid story to this level. why are they showing madhu so dumb? i mean you can act crazy during vulnerable moments. but she is continuing it evn in rational times. cant she find some way to tell d truth. will Rk think she's crazy after she has taken such extreme steps.

just saw jdj, dd's dance had low energy as karan rightly said. but let's see how much marks they are giving. and see other dances too.

i think jdj is fixed. becos this dance didnt look like salman choreographed. i have never seen him use such simple steps. there were one or two nice lifts. but d whole dance was cute n beautiful not high intensity or complicated.

wht conspiracy is happening? but let me bet i doubt they'll send dd before finals. her fans are d trp generators.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I would have become like yesterday's Chand-Bella-and-Mumu.. but Thank GOD.. RK's mood swing saved me..Big smile  When RK took the pen with him.. i was like.. Nahi.. RK Nahi... I will kill you if you sign the paper...Angry

I was wishing him to tear the paper.. but again thank God he didn't do that .. otherwise that SIR ka chamcha lawyer will claim Madhu is afraid of RK's anger and so asking for Divorse..
Instead RK was calm and said to Judge that.. he want to save the marriage its not all dead... its still in breathing condition.. so he need a second chance to save their wedding... Wow He impressed the Judge and me tooo... Big smile

and that Lawyer's SIR... this time roaming around the court with covered face... May be Madhu will get hurt  somewhere near to court... and Sulthan was telling her that his admini is always near to RK just waiting for a wrong move from Madhu to finish him off... Poor girl
is hell afraid of him... but enough is enough why can't she just shot his head next time...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-manesha76

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
@Chand.. me too agreeed with KJ commenst.. the energy was missing... i too felt as she was waiting for Salman to do next step...  except the lifts the dance was simple but cute... And i tell you.. I felt exactly.. I meant it EXACTLY same for Shaan's performance.. and they gave 8-8-8 for them... that was kind of shocking to me... atleast i didn't expect an8 from Remo to Shaan and and 7 from KJ to DD...Confused

priyachandBeautyForAshes

Go to top