Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 46)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
OK.. as per the old spoiler.. Sulthan is gonna hurt Madhu and later gonna ask sorry for that... I am looking forward for Sulthan hurting Madhu...Evil Smile and i don't care a hell fo his sorry...

where is Sulthan gonna meet Madhu...Ermm
Option 1: Either in RK Mansion..
Option 2: Outside RK mansion..
Sulthan again coming to RK Mansion that too in their Bedroom is a big NO from me...Angry so let them meet outside..but why should Madhu go outside.. May be Sulthan will call her out.. since he can't come to Mansion... afterall RK is there.. so he can't take risk...Wink

How is Madhu gonna get hurt...
Option 1: Sulthan hitting her or hurting her with anger ...
Option 2: Sulthan hurting her accidentally..
whatever the hurt is, I want it to shed some blood...Evil Smile RK should come there on time.. or Madhu should get unconscious after reaching before RK...  I mean Madhu shouldn't be able to hide the hurt from RK...

Who will  give clue to RK about Madhu's lie...
Option 1: Radhaji...
Option 2: Dips..
Option 3: Bittuji..
Option 4: Madhu getting hurt..
I want all the four options to play its respective role.. Madhu is killing herself in a disgusting way,,Dead which can be stopped only by RK... So  whoever is gonna play their role... Please for god sake make RK's  dead brain cells alive... Angry

Last whatever happens to whoever...
Option 1: Madhu shouldn't go with Sulthan...
Option 2 Madhu should not go with Sulthan...
is that clear CVs.. samchji ya aur samchaawu...Angry

I hope after getting hurt Madhu will come to know.. even if she leaves RK there is no garentee that Sulthan won't hurt RK..Confused so she should decide not to leave RK at any cost.. but should try to bring Sulthan ugly face and his existence to the World...Approve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandMeenahBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-manesha76

Meenah IF-Sizzlerz
Meenah
Meenah

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

This is d article i was talking abt

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-metroplus/moves-like-jagger/article5029986.ece

wow... nice..thanks Priya... Big smile Embarrassed

"Ever since I moved to Mumbai from Bangalore four years ago, I haven't really made any friends. But Drashti is one of my best friends now," he adds.

this guys just comes 4 yrs back to mumbai n that 4 yrs has done 3 seasons of jdj (very high profile performances too) n 2 movies indeed!!! very smart!!! kudos to him!!

salman - a mech engineer!!! i wdn't evn have guessed!!! if he had studied in chennai i might have been his teacher!!!!!  LOL

wow ...so u are specialized in Mech ??  wah wah... we have an animation n Film expert pennu...now U ..

pennuMeenah-SmexyGhost-

Meenah IF-Sizzlerz
Meenah
Meenah

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

OK.. as per the old spoiler.. Sulthan is gonna hurt Madhu and later gonna ask sorry for that... I am looking forward for Sulthan hurting Madhu...Evil Smile and i don't care a hell fo his sorry...

where is Sulthan gonna meet Madhu...Ermm
Option 1: Either in RK Mansion..
Option 2: Outside RK mansion..
Sulthan again coming to RK Mansion that too in their Bedroom is a big NO from me...Angry so let them meet outside..but why should Madhu go outside.. May be Sulthan will call her out.. since he can't come to Mansion... afterall RK is there.. so he can't take risk...Wink

How is Madhu gonna get hurt...
Option 1: Sulthan hitting her or hurting her with anger ...
Option 2: Sulthan hurting her accidentally..
whatever the hurt is, I want it to shed some blood...Evil Smile RK should come there on time.. or Madhu should get unconscious after reaching before RK...  I mean Madhu shouldn't be able to hide the hurt from RK...

Who will  give clue to RK about Madhu's lie...
Option 1: Radhaji...
Option 2: Dips..
Option 3: Bittuji..
Option 4: Madhu getting hurt..
I want all the four options to play its respective role.. Madhu is killing herself in a disgusting way,,Dead which can be stopped only by RK... So  whoever is gonna play their role... Please for god sake make RK's  dead brain cells alive... Angry

I hope after getting hurt Madhu will come to know.. even if she leaves RK there is no garentee that Sulthan won't hurt RK..Confused so she should decide not to leave RK at any cost.. but should try to bring Sulthan ugly face and his existence to the World...Approve

wow pennu
loved ur last optionWink

pennuBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

yeah Star... Pennu totally agreed Thumbs Up...

or else *beep *beep for Creatives n the PH... no sounds ..this time only Action Evil Smile!!

pennuMeenah-SmexyGhost-

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsluv

Ok my net is acting like a gay 2day Angry --- & i m missing all the Discussions here Ouch

Shocked ROFL ROFL u r ...

priyachand-SmexyGhost-pennu

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged

remember pennu

in earlier episode RK wd have said if madhu leaves him n goes with some one else, he'll not kill d other guy but madhu for leaving him. after killing her, he too wdn't be alive. rather he too will kill himself. i wd rather want that RK than d one who's willing to give away his love. i wd rather want him to fight for his love than just give away.

if they show he is giving away then sure he is plotting plans !!! Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged

remember pennu

in earlier episode RK wd have said if madhu leaves him n goes with some one else, he'll not kill d other guy but madhu for leaving him. after killing her, he too wdn't be alive. rather he too will kill himself. i wd rather want that RK than d one who's willing to give away his love. i wd rather want him to fight for his love than just give away.

Remember.. RK ditched Madhu.. and insulted her in public... didn't care a damn about Paddo's begging... But still Madhu was unable to hate RK.. or hurt RK.. her love for him was all the same.. it never got lesson... Now RK is like that... he can't hurt Madhu or hate her... so killing her is beyond imagination...

Even i wish to see that RK.. but. that was the selfish RK who didn't trusted on Madhu's love.. who doubted on her and kept on ask her.. whether she love him or not.. But Now RK is Damn sure that  his Madhu( Meri Madhu..) can't cheat him... Some where inside he knows that She is lying.. But why the hell he is not trying to figure out the reason...
Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-manesha76

Go to top