Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 4)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Sneak peak of Tomorrow's Episode for U guys ... by Bella !!! LOL

RK comes back home... madhu tries leaving with her big bag ...full of designer clothes...

radha asks RK to stop madhu from leaving... RK doesn't listen... instead enjoying his drinks ..with his super smirks n attitudes...

Madhu leaves RM ...with kaisa yeh ishq playing in the BG...Geek

then meet EVIL...Deva deva BGErmm

EVIL wud scold madhu for not getting the papers signed...
[hoslo se veer ho + godly music during arguments which wud show madhu super positive :D]Stern Smile

Madhu n EVIL's arguments continues ... in the chawl... EVIL with his hoodies againWacko.. all the chawl ppl are in deep sleepErmm ...

in between we will get to see Vamp's praise on EVIL ...

duh uh ... what a tragedy!!!

@red.. Damn i loved all the BG scores...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Chand.. just chill... I know its so sad and painful... but if they started it, then they need time to finish it off also na.. since its about Rishbala's  Divorce i don';t want then to leave it untied just like the meera or anyother things...
[/QUOTE]

i agree pennu i am getting impatient. but scenes are getting repetitive.

madhu crying, others asking why madhu why? deepali smirking n praising sultan on d sly. d burning of divorce papers was one different scene today

And we didnt get our resident evil chr coming in as laundry man asking madhu where are the papers? give it to me or else it is RK's last day or similar dialogues!!!

anyway he'll come tomorrow n probably burn madhu with iron box in anger n then apologise.

i just want RK to start thinking n try to find what is happening instead of getting angry, emotional n drunk. is that too much to ask. already two or was it three episodes back Rk has come to know abt this divorce demand. how long shd we put up with same scenes.

we can have more of RK n bittuji trying to investigate n find d truth. madhu can be missed in d episode too n give some time to DD.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuBeautyForAshes

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Congo on DP thread#93!!!!Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshespennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

Mujeh samaj mein nahi ata ab papers jaal gaye hai phir madhu kyun ja rahi hai already RK ne boldiya woh divorce nahi dega..

Madhu is leaving RK not for teh papers na...  but to save RK's life...
Sulthan already said to her that if he don't get the papers then he will kill RK.. and now she lost the papers so she will be thinking atleast she should stay away from RK to make Sulthan believe that she did signed the papers and decided to stay away from RK..
so that Sulthan won't do anything  to RK...
Oh god its sounds like Deadlock to me...Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandkahkashansakinaBeautyForAshes

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

i loved the Alif laila music in the BG when RK was talking to madhu... wine n love ..the older it is ...the more passionate it becomesEmbarrassed..
Alif Laila music.. what sthat...Confused
me too loved dat comment. i didn't notice d music. let me chk d repeat

meri andheri mein roshini ...doob mein chand
meri pyaas mein meri pani   --wow i was reminded of Mumu here ... her thirst for joshi lol...
@bold... Lol Bella...ROFL

ROFL but what abt MM? her pyaasa!!!

meri dard mein meri dawa..aur meri dukh mein meri dua...kyun bani tum?
That was such an Awesome Line.. i simply loved it...Embarrassed

all of RK's dialogues in this segment were so good!!!! finally he woke up to realize it is not madhu who's asking. so why? but her reaction to burning paper must have convinced him.

kam se kam say dialogues that are written by good dialogue wrtier :D LOL LOL

whoa what a line ...

vintage RK!!!

meri madhu..meri madhu... gosh the sound n pain in his voice n actions were awesome ... best of VD...
Ahh i loved that also.. it reminded me the way he said something similar on that weddinf day... "Meri Madhu mere saat aise nahi kar sakthi..."Ouch

i love both references - meri madhu!!! d wedding day one had wonderful intonation!!! after listening to RK calling her biwi, madhu, whn he addresses madhubala - it shows his anger!!!

pennuBeautyForAshes

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

i agree pennu i am getting impatient. but scenes are getting repetitive.

madhu crying, others asking why madhu why? deepali smirking n praising sultan on d sly. d burning of divorce papers was one different scene today

And we didnt get our resident evil chr coming in as laundry man asking madhu where are the papers? give it to me or else it is RK's last day or similar dialogues!!!

anyway he'll come tomorrow n probably burn madhu with iron box in anger n then apologise.

i just want RK to start thinking n try to find what is happening instead of getting angry, emotional n drunk. is that too much to ask. already two or was it three episodes back Rk has come to know abt this divorce demand. how long shd we put up with same scenes.

we can have more of RK n bittuji trying to investigate n find d truth. madhu can be missed in d episode too n give some time to DD.

I can understand Chand... even though i am asking you to chill i am not that chilled..
yes missing Sulthan's repetitive line and teh D paper burning scene made teh epi kind of interesting to me... but still i know.. even i could watch the epi without being in DP... Since Drinking an dgetting irritated and getting angry is in RK's nature.. let them show a glipse of everything... and its been a week to us but in MB land its just a couple of days... so I am also Hoping to see RK doing something using his brain...

@red... Ahh how i wish the same.. from the day jdj started we are wishing... now Dd will get off.. now she will get rest.. now her screen space will be cut-off.. now madhu  will go missing or end up in hospital letting some free time to DD...
but sad nothing is happening...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

i loved the Alif laila music in the BG when RK was talking to madhu... wine n love ..the older it is ...the more passionate it becomesEmbarrassed..

meri pyaas mein meri pani   --wow i was reminded of Mumu here ... her thirst for joshi lol...

whoa what a line ...

meri madhu..meri madhu... gosh the sound n pain in his voice n actions were awesome ... best of VD...
Ahh i loved that also.. it reminded me the way he said something similar on that weddinf day... "Meri Madhu mere saat aise nahi kar sakthi..."Ouch

Alif laila was a program that had the collection of Arabian night stories...  in Door Darshan channel..

when i was a kid ...i used to watch it daily... so that BG was kind of mixed with RK's LOL

priyachandpennu

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

me too loved dat comment. i didn't notice d music. let me chk d repeat

ROFL but what abt MM? her pyaasa!!!

all of RK's dialogues in this segment were so good!!!! finally he woke up to realize it is not madhu who's asking. so why? but her reaction to burning paper must have convinced him.

whoa what a line ...

vintage RK!!!

i love both references - meri madhu!!! d wedding day one had wonderful intonation!!! after listening to RK calling her biwi, madhu, whn he addresses madhubala - it shows his anger!!!

Vintage RK ..i like it ...

thanks guys for making the post more colorful  LOL LOL ... MM just joined in joshi'd convo today naLOL... but Mumu had been thirsty for quite a while now LOL LOL

priyachandpennu

Go to top