Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 25)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 22666

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsluv

Originally posted by pennu

@Mumu.. Tabby.. Bella...LOL
OK.. by loving the epi i didn't mean i loved what Dips did.. what Madhu said.. and what RK thought... -- Aree i know that --- No 1 can like those dialogues I liked the way each one gave their comments regarding the current situation... Like Radhaji to Madhu.. Radhaji to Dips.. Dips to Madhu.. Madhu to Dips.. and Rishbala  scene... --- That's what i m saying --- Though there were lots of Disgusting things bt still u saw the positive sides & enjoyed which i couldn't Ouch --- I wish i could be like u    but i do agree there were disliking and disgusting lines... --- Tell me abt it Dead but still i liked it altogether.. --- I m happy that u always focus on positive things Big smile Does that make any sense kya...Confused
--- Yes it does Embarrassed





Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 17778

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Priya this one is exclusively for u ... specially after watching the telly buzz video Wink

here u go ...





I don't know why.. and what kind of women am i... but  I didn't like  the way she was shown as sitting so close to RK.. Oops I mean VD...LOL  I know she is his wife.. but they should have avoided her if they are interviewing him as RK.. or else they should have avoided the chemistry question to them... simply checked with how is working with your co-star and what did he said about chemistry... "Why everything boils to end up in chemistry..."LOL


yeah pennu... he was uncomfy.. but tried n said the above answer LOL... its wicked WinkLOL...reporters ... too much...

n i too din like ...lol we are crazy fan girls .. possessive abt VD ROFL  i cant believe myself LOL...

u know what happ today..i was goorifying his signature ..VD's ... donno y ..it made me so damn happy ... see this post i have replied
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3703922


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand-SmexyGhost-pennu

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 17778

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

[

Movie name : jodi breakers

madhavan n Bips ...

i love this song... this plays in the BG... when RK sees madhu's  dupatta in cup board ...



jodi breakers!!!!

omg that dumb movie (i am sorry if anyone likes it)


i hated it after seeing dat 'bipasha' song. i have neverhated bips before, but after that song, i hated her so much for her vulgar movements in d song. she was pukeworthy.

And this beautiful song was in THAT movie!!!! it suits better to tv serials - season 1 of Nabole n initial rishbala during d earlier 4 phere times. i heard it for first time in na bole, loved it so much as it suited that time to those chrs.

whn i heard it for rishbala, i found it even better. Big smile
[/QUOTE]

@ red : i don like it all ... so dumb ROFL

@pink : yeah .. me too Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand-SmexyGhost-pennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Joined: 27 November 2010
Posts: 5413

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
btw guys today we got two parts of VD's interview. but where is the second part of DD's interview? has it come? did i miss it? or is it yet to come?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Joined: 25 September 2012
Posts: 10391

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshespennu

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 17778

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

btw guys today we got two parts of VD's interview. but where is the second part of DD's interview? has it come? did i miss it? or is it yet to come?


yet to come...

nautanki na LOL


they will wait till our wait is over completelyAngry...

n then upload the 2nd part...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandpennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 22666

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl


yeah pennu... he was uncomfy.. but tried n said the above answer LOL... its wicked WinkLOL...reporters ... too much...

n i too din like ...lol we are crazy fan girls .. possessive abt VD ROFL  i cant believe myself LOL...
yeah.. and here I am a married women...Confused acting like fangirls...Shocked anyway who cares...LOL

u know what happ today..i was goorifying his signature ..VD's ... donno y ..it made me so damn happy ... see this post i have replied
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3703922



thanks for the link Bella..  his handwriting is as Dashing as him...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 22666

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by priyachand

[

Movie name : jodi breakers

madhavan n Bips ...

i love this song... this plays in the BG... when RK sees madhu's  dupatta in cup board ...



jodi breakers!!!!

omg that dumb movie (i am sorry if anyone likes it)


i hated it after seeing dat 'bipasha' song. i have neverhated bips before, but after that song, i hated her so much for her vulgar movements in d song. she was pukeworthy.

And this beautiful song was in THAT movie!!!! it suits better to tv serials - season 1 of Nabole n initial rishbala during d earlier 4 phere times. i heard it for first time in na bole, loved it so much as it suited that time to those chrs.

whn i heard it for rishbala, i found it even better. Big smile
[/QUOTE

@ red : i don like it all ... so dumb ROFL

@pink : yeah .. me too Embarrassed Embarrassed


Same here...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Wahi Hota hai Jo Manzure RK Hota Hai

2 3 4 5

Author: silent.desire   Replies: 37   Views: 2728

silent.desire 37 2728 14 June 2013 at 3:21pm by DushtDanaf.
hota hai vahi jo manzoore khuda hota hai

Author: sp110   Replies: 8   Views: 2041

sp110 8 2041 08 March 2013 at 3:22am by loveall16
Wohi hota hai jo manjoore RK hota hai :P

2 3 4 5

Author: SheDevil   Replies: 34   Views: 3300

SheDevil 34 3300 31 October 2012 at 2:56am by .BadtameezBrat.
Dekho chand aaya...chand nazar aaya <3

2 3

Author: ChocoSoul   Replies: 19   Views: 1908

ChocoSoul 19 1908 22 June 2012 at 10:43pm by SnakeEyes
Haila...aaya re aaya...He-Hulk!!!

2 3

Author: jnawaz   Replies: 20   Views: 1559

jnawaz 20 1559 12 June 2012 at 7:51am by jnawaz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index