Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 2)

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
What do i say abt today's episode!!! It is still painful for me to watch it alone. initially i had logged off bt after d first segment i came running to DP as i didnt want to watch it alone.''

all of us were wondering why shd RK go ahead with divorce after burning d papers. whether ego or what reasons? todays' episode showed why?

i loved d way RK doesn't believe madhu really wants divorce. he thinks this is all a game n she's going to say this is to welcome u. what kind of joke will anyone play?may be RK would.

but his reactions seeing madhu trying to save the burning papers not evn realizing her dress was on fire was so good. it also showed that madhu is serious abt her intentions. no wonder he runs off. i feel bad for RK. though madhu has valid reason, i feel sad for RK for his continuous betrayals. later he might get to know d truth but now it must be hurting.

And madhu, she did show her real emotion once behind Rk, but otherwise she was so resolute n firm.

finally Radhaji showed some gumption. evn whn bittuji stopped her, she didnt listen. bt why was bittuji trying to stop her. he did understand for some reason madhu is doing this. shdn't he find out instead of waiting out. is he waiting for madhu to leave d house? he did see her packing. how long shd radha wait? till madhu goes off somewhere. today i didn t understand bittuji's reasoning. it was as if he's delaying things.

i liked d precap where radha says you are not going anywhere. but dont tell me sultan is going to visit RK mansion to hurt madhu. god what security d mansion has? already they had shown there is a cctv, dont anyone watch it?

but i really hope madhu doesn't leave d mansion as she'llnot be safe outsife. that despo is waiting outside with leery intention.

and deepali!!! nowadays this female is so irritating. her smug smile n irritiating comments are really putting me off. i want everyone to see sultan n deepali conspiring. i want her out of the mansion.

how long this painfilled episodes are going to continue?

i dont mind rishbala angry track, but i want sultan truth to come out. i want d divorce drama get over.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kahkashansakinaBeautyForAshespennumysteriousmillimanesha76

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in_GopT-KZA

sneak peak of jdj

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Congrats for the news DP Party

Happy Independence Day 

Today was 351st episode Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshespennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
At jail RK  did thought a lot about Madhu... he didn't beleive what she said about her love and about Sulthan... He was sure that Madhu loves him... I actually loved the way RK mentioned all those incidence.. to prove that Madhu loves only him... so he burned the Divorce paper...

The way Madhu was trying to save the burning papers... she didn't even notice her sleeves got fire.. RK was hell shocked after seeing her attempt... so now he may decide to let her give the divorse.. Not bcos he believes she loves somebody else.. but he can't see her burning...Ouch

But we can't blame Madhu also.. she was actually burning inside... She wasn't trying to save just a piece of paper.. She was trying her best to save RK's life... and the way she got shattered after seeing the damaged papers said it all...Cry

The Epi was sad.. and painful.. addition to that Dips Sadistic commentary.. Errr I hate her...Angry There was no Sulthan that was saving grace...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandkahkashansakinaBeautyForAshesmysteriousmillimanesha76

angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
The way they are stretching this track.. and gol gol ghumkar wahi waapas aate hai.. m sure half the audience aise hi dekhna chod dengue Ouch Angry

Edited by angelanki - 15 August 2013 at 9:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshespennu

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

i am unable to watch madhu telling i love sultan!!!! HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!!

i think whoever loves sultan is making madhu say this for their own perverted satisfaction.

but now i get why RK continues with divorce after burning d papers. his reaction on madhu's attempt to put out the fire was so telling. he's so shocked that she wants d divorce so badly that she didnt evn realize her sleeves had caught fire.

was that a dupe? or d fire comp graphics? but it was good!! i love d dress, hope it was not damaged.

same here Priya !!!!!!!! HATE is too mild a word is say !!! Angry Angry
 @ red : damn yes..n if i get to meet that person i wud chop his hands off ... who can write such cheapo dialogues ...

@ pink : ROFL  what a drastic change in thinking priya ... u r hilarious !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandpennu

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i loved the Alif laila music in the BG when RK was talking to madhu... wine n love ..the older it is ...the more passionate it becomesEmbarrassed..

meri andheri mein roshini ...doob mein chand

meri pyaas mein meri pani   --wow i was reminded of Mumu here ... her thirst for joshi lol...

meri dard mein meri dawa..aur meri dukh mein meri dua...kyun bani tum?

kam se kam say dialogues that are written by good dialogue wrtier :D LOL LOL

whoa what a line ...

how sweet of RK ..he wants her to say all this was a drama n it was planned for himEmbarrassed .. a surprise welcome gift on his returnDay Dreaming... we wished too for the same RKCry ..

meri madhu..meri madhu... gosh the sound n pain in his voice n actions were awesome ... best of VD...

RK to madhu : say Rk mein manti hoon mein pakdi hoon.. lolLOL

cant tolerate the sick face of deepali n her cheap dialogues Angry

for the first time the track seemed interesting because of radha n bittu s convo... i wish the pace of the track goes this same way.. i don want it to get slower...

heel with deepali n her praises for that EVIL ... hate her !! Grrr :XAngry Angry

priyachandpennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged

same here Priya !!!!!!!! HATE is too mild a word is say !!! Angry Angry
 @ red : damn yes..n if i get to meet that person i wud chop his hands off ... who can write such cheapo dialogues ...

@ pink : ROFL  what a drastic change in thinking priya ... u r hilarious !!!

[/QUOTE]

@red

can't help it i am a woman!!! and love good dresses!!! and that is one good dress n DD is looking gorgeous in it.

pennuBeautyForAshes

Go to top