Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 18)

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

I am in a colourful mood!!! like mumu (Hi Mumu!!) i too feel bad for DD. poor thing she's managing two shows so that trps dont fall, and it still falls for no fault of her.

i feel like killing d cvs. will they never learn? why are they hell bent on spoiling d show for us!!!

btw did u ppl see VD's tellybuz interview (why is his wife there when it is advertised as RK's interview? the reporter had to ask abt Vahbiz show too!! (i am sorry i didnt like it)  ---Happens most of the time LOL n when they asked him abt the chemistry .. u shud have seen the expressions... blame the reporters for that... if its an interview of RK then they shud have avoided Vahbhi... if it was a couple interview they shud have avoided stupid Q's like chemistry with onscreen pair...  C'mon which wife will like her hubby talking abt another woman??.. be it friends r whatever.. sure deep inside she wud dislike D for it LOL ...its the FACT ... unfortunately GC's wife cudn't hide her feelings LOL LOL ...vahbhi seems to be an expert in handling such situations ... at least she wears a mask that she aint insecure Wink...to be honest ...these girls know that their guy wudn't dare get off their tracks... strong Holds i sayWink !!!

And jdj segment. DD looked  n danced awesome in bahon ke song. why did they give low scores?

i am telling you the judges want to see sexy DD only. whn she comes completely covered or not in a sexy costume, they seemed to give low marks.

ETA :replies in blue !!! Embarrassed

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 16 August 2013 at 9:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand-SmexyGhost-pennu

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I am totally fed up hearing those disgusting dialogues from madhu saying again n again that she loves EVIL Angry Angry Angry Angry Thumbs Down Dead ...that sickkoo Pig...

am gonna spam that nautanki ppl todayAngry... dumbo idiotsAngry... heights of sadism is say Angry !!!

angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Gawdd !!! Don't understand where this track is going Ouch
Its getting too much now Dead

priyachandBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
@bella

are u there? i am hating whn madhu keeps on saying i love sultan!!! she already told na, why she keeps on repeating it!!!! i am getting sick of it. how can she say that evil guy's name n that she loves him? i agree it is a good way to convince RK to believing her stupid lie, but why keep throwing d same name in RK's as well as our faces.

i think trp is going to be worse for this week also. is d news confirmed that this track gets over by this month. that itself is too much for me. i wd have tolerated or look forward if they show RK behaving little more smartly. doesn't he remember her constant crying, her scare, n her worry over RK. if it was only crying u can mistake it for sultan. but madhu was worried over RK, n she wanted to hide herself in his arms. what was all that?

why d hell are they not showing RK start thinking in that line!!! then we all will feel, ok some light is shown. we can tolerate for d completion of d track. but NOTHING LIKE THAT IS SHOWN!!!

and deepali!!! i used to like her body language n d way she used to talk. today i hated d way she was talking to RK, lifted chin n coy looks. i HATED IT TODAY!!! today it was getting on my nerves. either she's doing it bad, or my tolerance level to put up with this chr has vanished.

what kind of female is she?

she openly talks abt resuming intimate relationship with RK (i think this finally made madhu realize what cd happen if she leaves, but she can't not leave) and d way she starts getting RK's dinner - god she's worse. thank god radha was very firm n much more assertive in putting her in place.

whn will cvs start showing RK suspecting? or are they not planning to show? may be they'll make sultan vanish. so now madhu evn if she tells d truth no one will believe her as she has made RK believe that she loves sultan. so unable to get back d early love, will she be left in lurch.

will sultan vanish that soon? are we that lucky!!!

no color for me, i am depressed after seeing d serial. i can think of good points after u ppl point it out.

no wonder ppl are leaving d serial if it is going to upset them like this.

i am just asking for one small hope ki kiran. d only best thing is radha's ruling - no leaving till it is final!! but no other hope!!! i hate hopeless episodes!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuMeenahBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-tabby999

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
can i say this... am feel like shoutin on the top of my voice that i DISLIKE madhu... whatever hell she is upto i care a damn  ...

am in a mood to RANT today nothing else!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandMeenah-SmexyGhost-pennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

can i say this... am feel like shoutin on the top of my voice that i DISLIKE madhu... whatever hell she is upto i care a damn  ...

you are upset abt her repeated nonsense na!! i think cvs are deliberately doing this to work us up!!! keep calm!! i think we need to tweet those nasty films to tell them they are hurting us.

but i think they might be deliberately doing this. remember RK in initial episodes went on taunting sultan abt him not knowing his father n no surname. but later that became an issue in itself.

i think madhu's this dialogue will hurt RK so much, that evn if he comes to know d truth, he may not forget or forgive madhu for it. may be they are doing for this reason.

i am trying to find a believable reason. but trust me, me too finding it very difficult to digest.

before episode i was in a happy colorful mood, but aftr d episode i am down. wah cvs, no wonder ur trps are reflecting this trend. are they planniogn to bring it evn low.

pennuMeenahBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

you are upset abt her repeated nonsense na!! i think cvs are deliberately doing this to work us up!!! keep calm!! i think we need to tweet those nasty films to tell them they are hurting us.

but i think they might be deliberately doing this. remember RK in initial episodes went on taunting sultan abt him not knowing his father n no surname. but later that became an issue in itself.

i think madhu's this dialogue will hurt RK so much, that evn if he comes to know d truth, he may not forget or forgive madhu for it. may be they are doing for this reason.

i am trying to find a believable reason. but trust me, me too finding it very difficult to digest.

before episode i was in a happy colorful mood, but aftr d episode i am down. wah cvs, no wonder ur trps are reflecting this trend. are they planniogn to bring it evn low.

hurting me big time ... am totally affected today...

i get it that the character madhu wants her husband to hate her...but is this the way?? will u n i be able to do such nonsense ?? temme ??? i hate it ...i wud  bury that damn writer alive !!!!

i coudnt find any reason Priya...  today even i felt like its better if she gets lost somewhere...i wish she was mum... we wanted her to speak n see what dialogues they given her ... making me totally hate ... am outta words... my mom doesn't evn watch these days with me ... she is like tell me when this girls comes to her senses n then ill watch ... am sure thousands of ppl like her wud tel the same...

totally n royally ruined MEIEJ...

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
totally ruined episode today but see rk dialogues  and deeps to all at peak of disgust today ..

priyachandBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-pennu

Go to top