Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 135)

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Good evening my lovelies (ala VD, though i dont like it, bt i am too happy)

what is this in MB n DD world, it is pouring good news!!!

i heard from NF tweets, finally sultan truth is out n both rishbala unite to kick him out!!!

THIS IS WHAT I WANTED!!!! rishbala together, fighting, loving, hating but TOGETHER!!! i wdn't have minded a short separation but not becos of sultan!!!

that guy shdn't go fast like ballu. he shd suffer n shd be punished for every evil action of his. needles in his fingers, screws on his feet whatever torture is possible!!! i really feel violent against a chr. i have never ever felt this happy to see a chr go!!!

And JDJ!!! first good scores and those pics!!! DD looks awesome in desi avatar. i wanted to see her like this in jdj not just in tango n mambo. she is looking more beautiful than madhuri. both sanaya n dd were pretty in their angel avatar. i cant wait for weekend!!!

And we have sultan track ending news!!! but what happens to madhu getting hurt n DD break?

i hope these cvs dont show madhu going off to meet her didu or roma or shamsher and give her a break. that will be so lame. if she's hurt or somehting more dramatic will give a break but at the same time keep her chr though not physically but storywise present.

thank you guys for all d good news!!! you have made my evening!!!

btw why do i feel salman is very enamoured with DD (most of the guys become like that!!!) - am i imagining things or is my guess right?

Edited by priyachand - 21 August 2013 at 7:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I am feeling so happy... I don't know what making me so happy..
is it Dd's sexy pic of jdj.. or is it Sulthan's news..
anyway my mood is like this song...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

priyachandBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Me too feeling very happy after ages!!! now i can look forward to our serial!!! i was forcing myself to see, cdn't avoid it!!!! now i feel 'aaj mein upar, aasman neeche' ...

i am not into english music may be blues, happy time is desi music only for me.

pennuBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

Good evening my lovelies (ala VD, though i dont like it, bt i am too happy)---good evening Priya ..i din get the ones inside brackets ..

what is this in MB n DD world, it is pouring good news!!!  --- yes it must have made ur day right...u wanted to be like how i was this morning LOL ..n u r now !!!Embarrassed

i heard from NF tweets, finally sultan truth is out n both rishbala unite to kick him out!!!  --yeah i too read Big smile

THIS IS WHAT I WANTED!!!! rishbala together, fighting, loving, hating but TOGETHER!!! i wdn't have minded a short separation but not becos of sultan!!!

that guy shdn't go fast like ballu. he shd suffer n shd be punished for every evil action of his. needles in his fingers, screws on his feet whatever torture is possible!!! i really feel violent against a chr. i have never ever felt this happy to see a chr go!!!  --- same thoughts ... they shud not let him go or kill him just like that ... her needs to know the pain n suffering ...EVIL :X

And JDJ!!! first good scores and those pics!!! DD looks awesome in desi avatar. i wanted to see her like this in jdj not just in tango n mambo. she is looking more beautiful than madhuri. both sanaya n dd were pretty in their angel avatar. i cant wait for weekend!!! --- lol same pinch..i was tired of jambo n mabo seriouslyLOL... whatever she carried all avatars wellEmbarrassed... but this is my top most fav nowEmbarrassed.. she is hot n super sexySilly...we all were waiting for this day priya .. so lets enjoy together,...cant wait to see her perform...

And we have sultan track ending news!!! but what happens to madhu getting hurt n DD break? -- she is doin it all together..so no complaints... guess they are giving her time.. must have banked Episodes Embarrassed

btw why do i feel salman is very enamoured with DD (most of the guys become like that!!!) - am i imagining things or is my guess right? ---- hahha not only salman... its almost all !!! who get to know her...love her ...n am so proud ... so must be every fan of hers ...hey na [ d' style ] LOL

priyachand-SmexyGhost-pennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ArabellaPearl][QUOTE=priyachand]
Good evening my lovelies (ala VD, though i dont like it, bt i am too happy)---good evening Priya ..i din get the ones inside brackets ..

VD in all his interviews addresses his fans as lovelies!!!! May be it suited his PKEK which was predominantly teenagers (i am guessing). but i think madhubala has mixed age group. so i find it little odd. but i was in such a happy mood n in love with u ppl for giving such wonderful news that i used his expression!!!

btw all of us are celebrating sultan's exit. is he really out!!!! becos i remember someone telling that he's one of the central chr!!! has that changed? are or we being over enthusiastic n imagining things?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuBeautyForAshes

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Bella.. these weere the pics i was talking about yesterday..Big smile

@Chand.. even i didn't get what you meant in those brackets...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes