Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 121)

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Good evening friends!!!!

what's this news i am hearing? sana eliminated??? how did Kjo n Manish mgr allow? both must weeping in their handkerchiefs!!!!

this is really a surprise, i was so sure mukthi will be out for remo is not for her n sana has become channel fav for past few episodes.

i heard from FB that DD got 27 for teen ka tadka n next act she has not done yet. lauren as usual i believe got 30. Ouch

how can someone be that perfect!!! her act is not always good. sometimes she's good, sometimes jst ok. but whatever she does, Remo seems to be in awe of her.

just saw on location video of MB. are they going to take this 15 days for a month and we have to tolerate sultan torturing madhu n RK insulting madhu n madhu crying every scene?

whn will dd ever get off for rest? or is she expected to work for MB n go to finals?

i saw just now mukthi is eliminated! is it true?

Edited by priyachand - 20 August 2013 at 8:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuangelankiBeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

Good evening friends!!!! Good evening Priya Big smile

what's this news i am hearing? sana eliminated??? how did Kjo n Manish mgr allow? both must weeping in their handkerchiefs!!!! ---- no not confirmed..some say sana..some say mukti... i don see mukti safe after the way she answered remo last week LOL...lets wait n see...

this is really a surprise, i was so sure mukthi will be out for remo is not for her n sana has become channel fav for past few episodes. --not only channel's fav ..but MP's manager is going gaga over herLOL LOL

i heard from FB that DD got 27 for teen ka tadka n next act she has not done yet. lauren as usual i believe got 30. Ouch  --- lauren 30 yes ...without doubts or spoilers LOL

how can someone be that perfect!!! her act is not always good. sometimes she's good, sometimes jst ok. but whatever she does, Remo seems to be in awe of her. --- only remo knows LOL

just saw on location video of MB. are they going to take this 15 days for a month and we have to tolerate sultan torturing madhu n RK insulting madhu n madhu crying every scene? --- wedding was 1 month ..so this one will be more than what u calculated LOL LOL

whn will dd ever get off for rest? or is she expected to work for MB n go to finals? --- she wont ever LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
am not liking Madhu's designer suits these days... very long ones...

she has toned down a lot n suits her no more ...

i want to see her in the fit ones !!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandpennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
but i loved her blue n evn yesterday's cream also looked good. i dont like her wearing zariwal suits n those mixed colors (like the one she's wearing on location)

here i want madhu to be hospitalised wearing hospital gown n you are talking abt her costumes. whn will they think of giving break to DD?

btw do we have any confirmed news abt who has got eliminated? sana wd be a nice surprise!!!

but mukthi didn t impress me in her dancing. she's good bt nothing spl.

pennuBeautyForAshes

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
OK here it goes...
If RK believes Madhu's told love story... then why he thinks that his action of wiping sindhoor or tugging magalsutre... or bringing new girl or flirting with Dips will torture her... Madhu loves Sulthan so she shouldn't feel a damn for what he does with marriage symbols and with other girls... But RK is thinking by doing so he is torturing Madhu... which means Madhu will feel bad.. which means he is not believing what she said to him...Ermm

If Madhu thinks RK is believing her new-love-story.. and doing all these to torture her...   then how can she believe that,he torture her by taking doing those things... according to Rk... She is suppose to be happy if RK does those things na... bcos according to RK Madhu loves Sulthan na.. which means Madhu knows RK is not believing what she told to him.. so he is making her rip away from himself.. so that she will feel the pain and will tell the truth
...Ermm

RK is not beleiving whatever Madhu told to him.. and Madhu knows that RK is not believing her story.. and RK knows Madhu knows what he knows... so he is torturing Madhu...
I know its complicated...WackoApprove

priyachandBeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

but i loved her blue n evn yesterday's cream also looked good. i dont like her wearing zariwal suits n those mixed colors (like the one she's wearing on location)

here i want madhu to be hospitalised wearing hospital gown n you are talking abt her costumes. whn will they think of giving break to DD?

btw do we have any confirmed news abt who has got eliminated? sana wd be a nice surprise!!!

but mukthi didn t impress me in her dancing. she's good bt nothing spl.

ROFL ROFL @bold...

am not sure abt the eliminations...

okiee relax n watch D sal n san practicing ...its awesome ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AdTjIxD4n6s

pennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

OK here it goes...
If RK believes Madhu's told love story... then why he thinks that his action of wiping sindhoor or tugging magalsutre... or bringing new girl or flirting with Dips will torture her... Madhu loves Sulthan so she shouldn't feel a damn for what he does with marriage symbols and with other girls... But RK is thinking by doing so he is torturing Madhu... which means Madhu will feel bad.. which means he is not believing what she said to him...Ermm

If Madhu thinks RK is believing her new-love-story.. and doing all these to torture her...   then how can she believe that,he torture her by taking doing those things... according to Rk... She is suppose to be happy if RK does those things na... bcos according to RK Madhu loves Sulthan na.. which means Madhu knows RK is not believing what she told to him.. so he is making her rip away from himself.. so that she will feel the pain and will tell the truth
...Ermm

RK is not beleiving whatever Madhu told to him.. and Madhu knows that RK is not believing her story.. and RK knows Madhu knows what he knows... so he is torturing Madhu...

*tearing my hair out n running*

pennuBeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

true Wacko LOL LOL