Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 109)

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

@bella 

do u watch tamil movies? have u watched 'soodhu kavvum'?

in that they show how to do kednapping (sic) decently without hurting ppl. i think we shd send sultan to that class. atleast he'll learn some manners or atleast new dialogues if not new expressions. 

its been years now since i watched tamil movies Priya...  my bro told me to watch it ... i listen to songs  tho.. i love telugu n hindi movies ...telugu for movies like magadheera .. n hindi for the light heartedness ... or else i stick to romantic soaps

i like kasu panam song in that n the dances LOL LOL

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

LOL LOL Priya is this really U ROFL ROFL

i am not joking bella, i REALLY AM SURVIVING THIS TRACK becos of u ppl only. if not for DP i wd have become a raving maniac running around with knife in hand searching for ST n sultan!!!! 

i am not a gangster to get a gun that easily. knifes are easy to get. but i wd have become a crazy person indeed. thanx for keeping me sane. Big smile

hahaha LOL LOL ... same here... at times this is the only place where i can find peace !! specially with u guys around ...

hahaha knives ROFL ...u aint alone !!! lets do it !! Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
[

its been years now since i watched tamil movies Priya...  my bro told me to watch it ... i listen to songs  tho.. i love telugu n hindi movies ...telugu for movies like magadheera .. n hindi for the light heartedness ... or else i stick to romantic soaps

[/QUOTE]

u know tamil right? this movie they'll show kidnapping without hurting d victim. d hero will take class how to oranize a successful kidnapping without hurting anyone. hilarious movie!!!! they cant evn spell kidnapping - but call it kednapping!!! they'll give one part of money collected to victim too!!! u shd watch it if u know tamil, if not with english subtitles. one of those laughathons not very intelligent but smartly taken. similarly for scary movie shd watch 'pizza'

nowadays there seemed to be trend  in most language for small budget good movies. 

BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

[

u know tamil right? this movie they'll show kidnapping without hurting d victim. d hero will take class how to oranize a successful kidnapping without hurting anyone. hilarious movie!!!! they cant evn spell kidnapping - but call it kednapping!!! they'll give one part of money collected to victim too!!! u shd watch it if u know tamil, if not with english subtitles. one of those laughathons not very intelligent but smartly taken. similarly for scary movie shd watch 'pizza'

nowadays there seemed to be trend  in most language for small budget good movies. 
[/QUOTE]

i'd surely watch...my torrents crap is not working... will soon download n watch it Embarrassed ...seems to be fun... but did u hear the incident that happ after that..i  mean i saw in the news that an engineering student was killed for entertainment ... by his fellow friends after watching this movie !!! Ouch

priyachand

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
okieee Priya me going off Embarrassed ... all sleepy...Zzz... wil continue this convo tomorrow Big smile ...

Good Night !!!

pennu priya neha mumu gayu mayu Hug ...n all haunting n stalking DP Wink LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand-SmexyGhost-pennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
me too going bella!!! good night!!!

good night to others too!!! tabby, neha, kiddo (did she come today?) pennu (if she's still around) or any other soul haunting d den!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuBeautyForAshes

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
1/12

Raksha Bandhan is the one day when sisters stop squabbling with their brothers and tie him a rakhi, with the hope that they would protect 'pyaari behna' in their time of need. And with the kind of challenging lives that our Colors' ladies face, we've thought of some brothers that can rush to their rescue.

RK for Lauren- Lauren (Jhalak) came to India with Bollywood on her mind, and is on her way to fulfil her dreams with her performances in ABCD and Jhalak. But if she ties a rakhi to RK (Madhubala), this superstar brother is sure to help her learn the ropes of Bollywood pretty fast. Not to mention, his filmy dialogues will prepare Lauren for her stint in Hindi movies.

Sultan for Ganga- Sultan (Madhubala) is not the best of people, but he would make the perfect brother for Ganga (Balika Vadhu). Ganga has always lived for others, but she has been attacked by her ex husband Ratan Singh, been bullied by Sumitra, and even insulted by Saanchi! If people knew that Sultan was her brother, no one would dare lay an eye on Ganga and her son Mannu.

Shiv for Madhu- Madhu is currently undergoing one of the worst phases of her life, with Sultan threatening her to leave RK and come to him. Shiv, aka Collector Saheb, can consider Madhu his sister and help her to get rid of Sultan, and the wonderful marriage that he has with Anandi can be an example for RK about treating his wife right.

Satya gaye hain sab ke sab -- ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshespennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
RK-Lauren Bhai-Behan...
Madhu-Sid Behan-Bhai..
Sulthan-Ganga... Bhai-Behan...
Oye teri... Yeh kya...ShockedShockedShockedShocked
ROFLROFL