Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 106)

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@pennu..
yes arohan was also great ..
many i still remember ..

saans ..if a adult story to be shown properly ..
hasratein ..life  of second woman..
fauji .oh srk serial ...

samjha chula ..on partition ..all so great .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandpennu

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

check out dd having so much injuries in jdj ..on hands ..its due to arial act ,,
so sad abt this ..bravo girl ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-pennu

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

no bella we cant allow ST to get away by showing crap in d name of creative freedom!!! he is giving ideas. after delhi incident we shd be more careful. we still have more rapes happening. i am not saying serials are majorly responsible. but where are serials which wd inspire ppl now we have serials which gives ideas to criminals. 

has anyone seen udaan? i remember seeing it in school days - wanted to be an IAS officer after that n did take up exams. bt wht is the use in taking up exams without reading. so didnt clear. 

how surprising is sultan able to grab madhu in front of Rk? hwat happnd to d possessive n omnipresent RK?

u r so right ... these days it seems to be more like giving ideas for the EVIL to succeed ... Angry

i haven't seen ... so no idea... but i never had liking or aspiration to become an IAS... i always felt that the position of an IAS officer these days had been lowered... n however highly educated u are ...u gotta bow down in front of the uneducated politicians which i totally hate it ... n if they don they u will be transferred or even blamed for a bribery ...duh uh ...to hell with Govt.jobs..my dad works for the TN PWD so i know how people suck blood for money !!! my papa wanted me to get in Govt. ... i strictly said a No.. n that am fine with private constructions !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
all where ??

BeautyForAshes

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
[

Bcos Madhu is damn sure that whatever he is doing with Dipaali is not for  enjoying  life.. but he is doing it to irritate Madhu or to torture Madhu.. or letting Dips to insult Madhu...
And she also knows How much he hate Dipaali... so how will he feel himself when he act before Dipaali to irritate her...
[/QUOTE]

so you are saying if RK gets another nice girl, madhu will be happy for RK n go off happily with sultan? she's not happy becos d girl is deepali. so tomorrow whn RK brings home another girl n takes her to his bedroom, she shd be happy. she shdn't think RK is again using another girl. 

come on after a jail term, loving wife suddenly asking divorce, the guy shd be able to have some enjoyment. why cant he have just fun. i agree deepali is his bhabhi. 

but i still dont understand, whn madhu who is bhabhi to sultan can divorce her husband to go away with him, what's wrong in deepali in leaving her husband n living with RK? may be Rk will find his soul mate in deepali. at times they are so similar. 

after all the efforts deepali did, she must have very strong feelings for RK. evn madhu's feelings didn't last when confronted by her scare. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuBeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by priyachand

no bella we cant allow ST to get away by showing crap in d name of creative freedom!!! he is giving ideas. after delhi incident we shd be more careful. we still have more rapes happening. i am not saying serials are majorly responsible. but where are serials which wd inspire ppl now we have serials which gives ideas to criminals. 

has anyone seen udaan? i remember seeing it in school days - wanted to be an IAS officer after that n did take up exams. bt wht is the use in taking up exams without reading. so didnt clear. 

how surprising is sultan able to grab madhu in front of Rk? hwat happnd to d possessive n omnipresent RK?

u r so right ... these days it seems to be more like giving ideas for the EVIL to succeed ... Angry

i haven't seen ... so no idea... but i never had liking or aspiration to become an IAS... i always felt that the position of an IAS officer these days had been lowered... n however highly educated u are ...u gotta bow down in front of the uneducated politicians which i totally hate it ... n if they don they u will be transferred or even blamed for a bribery ...duh uh ...to hell with Govt.jobs..my dad works for the TN PWD so i know how people suck blood for money !!! my papa wanted me to get in Govt. ... i strictly said a No.. n that am fine with private constructions !!!

bella its unavoidable ..this is happening every where..our govt so great ..which claims we get food in 5 rs ...

bribery is too much ..no one can control without following strict rules 

BeautyForAshes

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

@pennu..
yes arohan was also great ..
many i still remember ..

saans ..if a adult story to be shown properly ..
hasratein ..life  of second woman..
fauji .oh srk serial ...

samjha chula ..on partition ..all so great .

nice to know ppl have watched such good old serials.
i missed arohan but i vaguely remember Madhavan in navy dress. i dont think i saw d show. 

saans - was so beautifully shown but didnt like the later part. 

hasratein - didn t watch

fauji - felt brotherly towards srk but liked d old bro

sanjha chula - i remember d serial title song bt not d serial - i forgot - abt partition Confused

did u ppl watch doosra kewal - wonderful story telling from 3 narrative points abt a guy who is murdered. srk wd have been murdered. story from mom, sis n gf perspective n they will try to find d killer. those were serials? not d crap they show today.

evn saans showd abt adultery but handled it so well!!!
priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
i agree bella. that is why after i grew up i lost interest in govt posts. i remember one of my dad's colleagues told his offie ppl to wash d chair with dettol after a local mla was sent out. that officer was transferred too many times with lot of issue. courtesy d local mla. 

that incident made my dad not to compel me in govt services. 

BeautyForAshes

Go to top