Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! (Page 105)

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
did u watch bani ..
i watch it first time with attention ..i like that but there also women suffering ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandpennu

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

today most of the criminal acts are happening in d name of love n greed . thru blackmail u can get both means, won't they try such things. so our country has no police no law everything is in gangster pockets. it is outright insult to our legal n police system. 

i know the story of the girl ... its still fresh ...they way she wanted her parents to be happy n all...the sad ending ... its not love ... if u cant accept a NO ...

if we question them they wud say creative freedom of execution n imaginations ...above all ST is great... who can come up with such thoughts  !!!

no bella we cant allow ST to get away by showing crap in d name of creative freedom!!! he is giving ideas. after delhi incident we shd be more careful. we still have more rapes happening. i am not saying serials are majorly responsible. but where are serials which wd inspire ppl now we have serials which gives ideas to criminals. 

has anyone seen udaan? i remember seeing it in school days - wanted to be an IAS officer after that n did take up exams. bt wht is the use in taking up exams without reading. so didnt clear. 

how surprising is sultan able to grab madhu in front of Rk? hwat happnd to d possessive n omnipresent RK?
priya ..it was indeed superb show made by kavita ..i too watched it during m school time ..in fact many serial of that times were highly logical ..no one can compete with them ..the way story narrated ,actors performed ..simplicity and presentation awesome..

that was golden era in terms of stories ..

pennuBeautyForAshes

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@tabby

i dont watch d episode but reading the updates i liked the way support chr seemed to have found favour with audience. as u said evn there women are suffering. i dont watch other serials, but our show hs become so negative n depressing. 

how worse are they going to go? cvs cant show sultan winning!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
btw i have a doubt why is madhu feeling upset with deepali? 

i mean RK is alive thanx to madhu's sacrifice!!! so an alive RK can atleast enjoy somethign in life - like deepali's care n love!!! is she expecting RK sit n cry for her?

she's going to go to sultan and live a platonic life? No na, so why cant Rk too enjoy his life!!! Madhu shd be happy that RK is all alive and enjoying himself. Her sacrifice is well worth na. 

so why is she angry at deepali? or did she want RK in devadas avatar drinking himself to death!!! 

pennuBeautyForAshes

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hi.. Me back.. for some time.. Now i am feeling good...Big smile
@Tabby and Chand.. me too watched Udaan such a good show was that...
Aslo there was one called Arohan of Pallavi Joshi.. Man that was simply superb.. i wished to become a Navy officer that time... and in one epi there was Madhavan...Day Dreaming and he died in the same epi...Ouch

Bani.. i watch it some time.. but there also Brother in law eyeing on the girl.. Not only that he find the Reason that he is doing Social service by sleep with her since her hubby left her...DeadDeadDead

Edited by pennu - 19 August 2013 at 12:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshesmysteriousmillitabby999

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

@tabby

i dont watch d episode but reading the updates i liked the way support chr seemed to have found favour with audience. as u said evn there women are suffering. i dont watch other serials, but our show hs become so negative n depressing. 

how worse are they going to go? cvs cant show sultan winning!!!! 
after three years for first time i paid attention to a serial otherwise its always dd serail to be watched by me ..
in our serial nothing left ..
many people enjoying rk back but.what abt madhu then ..
does she deserve such insult again and again 

kabhi rk kabhi sultan ..hayree re kahan gayi humari madhu ki shaan ..
highly depressive serial now days .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandBeautyForAshespennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

btw i have a doubt why is madhu feeling upset with deepali? 

i mean RK is alive thanx to madhu's sacrifice!!! so an alive RK can atleast enjoy somethign in life - like deepali's care n love!!! is she expecting RK sit n cry for her?

she's going to go to sultan and live a platonic life? No na, so why cant Rk too enjoy his life!!! Madhu shd be happy that RK is all alive and enjoying himself. Her sacrifice is well worth na. 

so why is she angry at deepali? or did she want RK in devadas avatar drinking himself to death!!! 

Bcos Madhu is damn sure that whatever he is doing with Dipaali is not for  enjoying  life.. but he is doing it to irritate Madhu or to torture Madhu.. or letting Dips to insult Madhu...
And she also knows How much he hate Dipaali... so how will he feel himself when he act before Dipaali to irritate her...

priyachandBeautyForAshes

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

@priay..
madhu is sad coz she is aware of fact that deepali is sikky' wife ,,she cant be goodto rk ever 
if there would have another girl whom madhu find suitable she would be happy seeing her ..
she is just saving rk from deeps's hand..

nothing else ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand-SmexyGhost-pennu

Go to top