Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: priyachand

oh hello!!! they look cute n innocent is fine

but kg students , noon nap - is too much!!!! they are rishbala and they are romantic couple no kg romance pls!!!!πŸ˜†

🀣 bcos those time RK acted like kg student only.. remember the way he brought her to bedroom.. and kicked the pillows out.. giving so much expectations to Me and Madhu..☺️ and he went asleep...πŸ˜†

pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

🀣  we want hot... we want it hot... we want hot ...☺️  

Me too... ☺️

@Chand... check PM...

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pennu

🀣 bcos those time RK acted like kg student only.. remember the way he brought her to bedroom.. and kicked the pillows out.. giving so much expectations to Me and Madhu..☺️ and he went asleep...πŸ˜†

hehehe YES ... n madhu was sighing πŸ€£  ... i expected something ... n the next day she even tells that to him that she expected him to *beep * beep ... 😳 DP is stalked πŸ˜†
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guys how much did DD score in second act - 27 or 30? i am getting different answers!!! anywy i am happy with 27 too!!! not a bad score!!!! and she looks gorgeous in both costumes, but little extra in desi avatar.

i am happy for her second dance becos i voted for madhuri's dance for fans choice, not katrina's.

MB news has made everything rosy to me!!!

@pennu

where are u? where is my answer?
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

guys how much did DD score in second act - 27 or 30? i am getting different answers!!! anywy i am happy with 27 too!!! not a bad score!!!! and she looks gorgeous in both costumes, but little extra in desi avatar.

i am happy for her second dance becos i voted for madhuri's dance for fans choice, not katrina's.

@pennu

girlie check ur PM

n yes i too voted for madhuri !!! 😳 😳
at least on seeing that she wud be gracious enuf to give our D some marks 🀣
pennu thumbnail

@pennu

Me too voted for Madhuri's act... so I am also damn happy..πŸ˜ƒ may be for that she got 30... I hope.. after all she was looking damn sexy... and her expressions.. Masha allah... Lovely...

Check Manmohan Singh Chand...

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

girlie check ur PM got it!!! πŸ˜ƒ

n yes i too voted for madhuri !!! 😳 😳
at least on seeing that she wud be gracious enuf to give our D some marks 🀣
[/QUOTE]

no i feel it might get worse for DD, for she's going to be more gorgeous (madhuri has bad hair whereas DD has wonderful curls), younger, and more lively.

i think her expression after DD's dance must be hidden J. M has always given good comments but her immediate expressions aftr d dance is not for DD. i was wondering becos though expression is not happy or impressed her comments were not bad. i think she personally feels little J. it happens when aging popular actors come across young talent, the insecurity kicks in. no other contestants come close to DD in looks n talent.

DD is great - doing 2 shows n getting good reviews in both. hats off to her!!!! feel real proud to be her fan!!! (i have never called myself as someone's fan though i used to like some actors)
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: pennu

Check Manmohan Singh Chand...

πŸ˜• --- my expression first on seeing the above statement

now 🀣  ...got it !!!!

BeautyForAshes thumbnail

DD is great - doing 2 shows n getting good reviews in both. hats off to her!!!! feel real proud to be her fan!!! (i have never called myself as someone's fan though i used to like some actors)

same here Priya... i don get inside such things really... but D really makes one proud !!! be it beauty attitude or charm ...she is Perfect ..n an exclusively single piece πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

same here Priya... i don get inside such things really... but D really makes one proud !!! be it beauty attitude or charm ...she is Perfect ..n an exclusively single piece πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

same here...
@bold.. I liked that..πŸ˜ƒ