Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! - Page 104

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pennu

This is how i wished her to see in Jhalak...

me tooo me too ...  😳 😳
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

me tooo me too ...  😳 😳

Me three 😳

Good evening my lovelies (ala VD, though i dont like it, bt i am too happy)

what is this in MB n DD world, it is pouring good news!!!

i heard from NF tweets, finally sultan truth is out n both rishbala unite to kick him out!!!

THIS IS WHAT I WANTED!!!! rishbala together, fighting, loving, hating but TOGETHER!!! i wdn't have minded a short separation but not becos of sultan!!!

that guy shdn't go fast like ballu. he shd suffer n shd be punished for every evil action of his. needles in his fingers, screws on his feet whatever torture is possible!!! i really feel violent against a chr. i have never ever felt this happy to see a chr go!!!

And JDJ!!! first good scores and those pics!!! DD looks awesome in desi avatar. i wanted to see her like this in jdj not just in tango n mambo. she is looking more beautiful than madhuri. both sanaya n dd were pretty in their angel avatar. i cant wait for weekend!!!

And we have sultan track ending news!!! but what happens to madhu getting hurt n DD break?

i hope these cvs dont show madhu going off to meet her didu or roma or shamsher and give her a break. that will be so lame. if she's hurt or somehting more dramatic will give a break but at the same time keep her chr though not physically but storywise present.

thank you guys for all d good news!!! you have made my evening!!!

btw why do i feel salman is very enamoured with DD (most of the guys become like that!!!) - am i imagining things or is my guess right?
Edited by priyachand - 10 years ago
I am feeling so happy... I don't know what making me so happy..
is it Dd's sexy pic of jdj.. or is it Sulthan's news..
anyway my mood is like this song...πŸ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

Me too feeling very happy after ages!!! now i can look forward to our serial!!! i was forcing myself to see, cdn't avoid it!!!! now i feel 'aaj mein upar, aasman neeche' ...

i am not into english music may be blues, happy time is desi music only for me.
Originally posted by priyachand

Good evening my lovelies (ala VD, though i dont like it, bt i am too happy)---good evening Priya ..i din get the ones inside brackets ..

what is this in MB n DD world, it is pouring good news!!!  --- yes it must have made ur day right...u wanted to be like how i was this morning πŸ˜† ..n u r now !!!😳

i heard from NF tweets, finally sultan truth is out n both rishbala unite to kick him out!!!  --yeah i too read πŸ˜ƒ

THIS IS WHAT I WANTED!!!! rishbala together, fighting, loving, hating but TOGETHER!!! i wdn't have minded a short separation but not becos of sultan!!!

that guy shdn't go fast like ballu. he shd suffer n shd be punished for every evil action of his. needles in his fingers, screws on his feet whatever torture is possible!!! i really feel violent against a chr. i have never ever felt this happy to see a chr go!!!  --- same thoughts ... they shud not let him go or kill him just like that ... her needs to know the pain n suffering ...EVIL :X

And JDJ!!! first good scores and those pics!!! DD looks awesome in desi avatar. i wanted to see her like this in jdj not just in tango n mambo. she is looking more beautiful than madhuri. both sanaya n dd were pretty in their angel avatar. i cant wait for weekend!!! --- lol same pinch..i was tired of jambo n mabo seriouslyπŸ˜†... whatever she carried all avatars well😳... but this is my top most fav now😳.. she is hot n super sexyπŸ€ͺ...we all were waiting for this day priya .. so lets enjoy together,...cant wait to see her perform...

And we have sultan track ending news!!! but what happens to madhu getting hurt n DD break? -- she is doin it all together..so no complaints... guess they are giving her time.. must have banked Episodes 😳

btw why do i feel salman is very enamoured with DD (most of the guys become like that!!!) - am i imagining things or is my guess right? ---- hahha not only salman... its almost all !!! who get to know her...love her ...n am so proud ... so must be every fan of hers ...hey na [ d' style ] πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Bella.. these weere the pics i was talking about yesterday..πŸ˜ƒ

@Chand.. even i didn't get what you meant in those brackets...πŸ˜•
Exclusively for DP πŸ˜³ ...din post nywhere yet !!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by pennu

Bella.. these weere the pics i was talking about yesterday..πŸ˜ƒ

@Chand.. even i didn't get what you meant in those brackets...πŸ˜•

wow awesome Pennu 😳 ... u r such a sweet heart ...thankieee !!! 😳 😳