Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Moi Back😎

The only scene worth was when RK pins Madhu to the wall and Madhu responds to his touch! Maar Daala☺️☺️
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the Epi..πŸ˜ƒ it wasn't that bad the way i thought... So its always better for our mental health to watch the epi without any high hope...πŸ˜†

So RK knows what he did to her... I liked the sudden change in his expression when Radhaji said that the person who he hate this much is picking the beads of her broken magalsutr... he was shown guilty there...

The way Madhu was showed as repairing  magasutr... felt her pain... Poor girl.. for whatever the reason she is chopping her heart everyday to give back to RK... 😭

I loved that 'I-going-guestroom.p-you-are-not-a-guest' scene of Rishbala...πŸ˜† We were actually telling in DP that why RK is not trying himself on Madhu.. bcos  Madhu's feeling is uncontrollable when he come close.. and Today RK did the same.. I loved the way he pulled her and pinned to the wall.. and the way he moved his hand on her sholder and she towards his collar... Man that was a passionate scen for me..☺️ it reminds me teh Holi scene.. For a moment i almost forget why they were fighting and all...  and he made sure she stays in the same room...πŸ˜‰ and i think he even got little bit suspect when Madhu agreed so easily to be with in same room.. when he said "i won't give divorse otherwise..."πŸ€”

Also liked the night scene.. the way he came and sit besides her.. and was about to caresses her... then he got what she said to him and her attempt to save thoses divorce papers... but when the magalsutr got stuck in his sleeves.. he was very careful while taking it off... and to keep her hand safely back...😳 So I am sure... RK is damn irritated with the way Madhu is using Sulthan's name...  but he still loves her like anything... 
and he  knows that She loves only him...  i loved the way he fall asleep looking at his sleeping beauty...😳

and then came Sulthan's foto...🀒 Subah subah kya nazaara diya Madhu ne RK ko...πŸ˜† So Madhu was saying even if she leaves Rk.. she won't be Sulthan's ever.. BUT HOW...??πŸ˜• thats the big question...? Is she is planning to give Poison mixed Milk to Sulthan on the night when he comes to her... Anyway i was happy to see that Madhu.. Atlast they showed her as thinking and deciding something against the Evil...

The best part was Rk breaking Sulthans; pic...πŸ˜† Thanks God. now I hope Madhu won't repair that... 😑 But the way Madhu was rising before Radhaji... as if she is not liking anything and want to live her life alone.. I felt as if it was giving doubts to RK.. OR Am i thinking alot..
πŸ€” Precap:  well No comments for now...πŸ˜†

BTW I don't know why but i was happy to see those pillow walls back,...πŸ˜ƒ

pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

isshhh what a touch n hold β˜ΊοΈ ... uff... i never felt pain for a second when he pinned her to the wall n both came close ☺️... madhu's hands slowly moving on his coat ☺️... ufff maardaala 😳... can this two get ny hotter ☺️ ☺️ ... i so wished for a tight kiss ...☺️ πŸ€ͺ

Same here Bellaa...☺️
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when sikki said that all r so quit n silent that even the breathing out seems like a storm coming πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

he is hilarious !!!
pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyachand

that was the only best part of the serial!!!! but to get that passion n pain, they have given us a ridiculous track n a repulsive villain!!!

i wish they had opted for a cliched track like memory loss where RK tries to get madhu back while madhu has no memory of their marriage.
Its OK.. Chand.. we can Hope for MM after this track is over...πŸ˜†

i didnt want to see sultan's photo, i felt so disgusted to see also. and i didnt expect to such a big photo. only reason i peeked above my lap top to see what pic they have used - driver, hoodie, jeweler - as many of u were wondering abt it. thank god RK threw it down.

Actually i thought Madhu will bring a small pic and will keep besides her pillow or bed.. or I even thought Madhu singing song '
Adaae bhi hai... muhabbat bhi hai... Sharaafat bhi hai... mere mahaboob mei...' song with Sulthan's pic to iritate RK the way Pooja bhat with Aamir khan in DHKMN..  but to my surprise.. Rk broken the pic within No time.. So i was very happy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by pennu - 10 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mommy, Siggie time with RK pinning Madhu!
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

pennu i too thought she will bring in a small frame... my gosh she ordered for such a huge frame ?? 🀣

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pennu

I loved the Epi..πŸ˜ƒ it wasn't that bad the way i thought... So its always better for our mental health to watch the epi without any high hope...πŸ˜†

it was better to me too pennu, may be becos i decided that i will not expect anything, was ready for anything worse. so it was ok epi to me too

So RK knows what he did to her... I liked the sudden change in his expression when Radhaji said that the person who he hate this much is picking the beads of her broken magalsutr... he was shown guilty there...
me to like that!!!
The way Madhu was showed as repairing  magasutr... felt her pain... Poor girl.. for whatever the reason she is chopping her heart everyday to give back to RK... 😭
 that song ws so good!!!!
I loved that 'I-going-guestroom.p-you-are-not-a-guest' scene of Rishbala...πŸ˜† We were actually telling in DP that why RK is not trying himself on Madhu.. bcos  Madhu's feeling is uncontrollable when he come close.. and Today RK did the same.. I loved the way he pulled her and pinned to the wall.. and the way he moved his hand on her sholder and she towards his collar... Man that was a passionate scen for me..☺️ it reminds me teh Holi scene.. For a moment i almost forget why they were fighting and all...  and he made sure she stays in the same room...πŸ˜‰ and i think he even got little bit suspect when Madhu agreed so easily to be with in same room.. when he said "i won't give divorse otherwise..."πŸ€”
i agree it was passionate but i think this love hate passion popularity is responsible for this track. fans seemed to love whn they love with hatred. so cvs unable to think of anything new, have tried this repulsive track to show this love n passion.
Also liked the night scene.. the way he came and sit besides her.. and was about to caresses her... then he got what she said to him and her attempt to save thoses divorce papers... but when the magalsutr got stuck in his sleeves.. he was very careful while taking it off... and to keep her hand safely back...😳 So I am sure... RK is damn irritated with the way Madhu is using Sulthan's name...  but he still loves her like anything... 
and he  knows that She loves only him...  i loved the way he fall asleep looking at his sleeping beauty...😳
but what impressed me was VD's expression - wow i am impressed, the pain n hurt he showed was really good!!! this guy has grown leaps n acting. he deserves all d acting awards. DD has alwys been good, but VD has shown a vast improvement. i think RK chr is one of the bst in tv shows.
and then came Sulthan's foto...🀒 Subah subah kya nazaara diya Madhu ne RK ko...πŸ˜† So Madhu was saying even if she leaves Rk.. she won't be Sulthan's ever.. BUT HOW...??πŸ˜• thats the big question...? Is she is planning to give Poison mixed Milk to Sulthan on the night when he comes to her... Anyway i was happy to see that Madhu.. Atlast they showed her as thinking and deciding something against the Evil...
i didnt evn want to see it. i cant stand taht guy in photo also.
The best part was Rk breaking Sulthans; pic...πŸ˜† Thanks God. now I hope Madhu won't repair that... 😑 But the way Madhu was rising before Radhaji... as if she is not liking anything and want to live her life alone.. I felt as if it was giving doubts to RK.. OR Am i thinking alot..
πŸ€” Precap:  well No comments for now...πŸ˜†
hopefully RK is using such tactics to break madhu. and i hope she breaks down. (*feeling very mean*)
BTW I don't know why but i was happy to see those pillow walls back,...πŸ˜ƒ

god pennu, how much we hoped to get those pillow walls removed!!! whn RK removed one pillow i remember all getting excited, one gone this many more!!! and now you are excited to see it back. πŸ˜•

BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Mommy, Siggie time with RK pinning Madhu!

hahha will do tonite...gimme time ...coz i have to get the picture right ☺️!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Pennu ...nice post ...

btw ...i dint feel the pain when she was fixing the beads of her mangalsutra...

or may be because i was watching without ny emotional attachment ..

u loved the pillows back ? y ?? 😳