Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! - Page 80

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
congrats tabby on ur promotion!!!

you live in delhi? it must have been horrible during nirbhaya case?

our cvs are so careless with their social responsiblity. how cd colors who started a show like BV show such crap?

i tried sending d complaint, it says my complaint summary should be 1000 words or more. i am going to try again. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi neha..
tabby999 thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/90358381�

do check out my siggy post for today ..hope u all will like it
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-priyachand

our cvs are so careless with their social responsiblity. how cd colors who started a show like BV show such crap?

i found this cute... the above quoted !!! 😳 😳 u r too sweet from within priya !!! lots of luv !! stay this way !! ⭐️

there are very less no of people who care abt the society these days
🤗
tabby999 thumbnail

i found this cute... the above quoted !!! 😳 😳 u r too sweet from within priya !!! lots of luv !! stay this way !! ⭐️

there are very less no of people who care abt the society these days
🤗

i feel meiej ..is super insult to women ..the crap they r showing ...
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-priyachand

today most of the criminal acts are happening in d name of love n greed . thru blackmail u can get both means, won't they try such things. so our country has no police no law everything is in gangster pockets. it is outright insult to our legal n police system. 

i know the story of the girl ... its still fresh ...they way she wanted her parents to be happy n all...the sad ending ... its not love ... if u cant accept a NO ...

if we question them they wud say creative freedom of execution n imaginations ...above all ST is great... who can come up with such thoughts  !!!

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tabby999

i feel meiej ..is super insult to women ..the crap they r showing ...

any doubts ???
tabby999 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ArabellaPearl

i know the story of the girl ... its still fresh ...they way she wanted her parents to be happy n all...the sad ending ... its not love ... if u cant accept a NO ...

if we question them they wud say creative freedom of execution n imaginations ...above all ST is great... who can come up with such thoughts  !!!

agree bella ..our cvz who started serial with different story really made it different as most different one,no logic reality followed by them ..
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-ArabellaPearl

no bella we cant allow ST to get away by showing crap in d name of creative freedom!!! he is giving ideas. after delhi incident we shd be more careful. we still have more rapes happening. i am not saying serials are majorly responsible. but where are serials which wd inspire ppl now we have serials which gives ideas to criminals. 

has anyone seen udaan? i remember seeing it in school days - wanted to be an IAS officer after that n did take up exams. bt wht is the use in taking up exams without reading. so didnt clear. 

how surprising is sultan able to grab madhu in front of Rk? hwat happnd to d possessive n omnipresent RK?
tabby999 thumbnail
did u watch bani ..
i watch it first time with attention ..i like that but there also women suffering ...