Originally posted by: priyachand

kya hua kiddo!!! hum sab haina!!!

she went off line i guess ...

we shud do something to permanently stop her from breaking hearts 😳 πŸ˜†

Mayu πŸ€— ...fix ur heart !!❀️
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
finally D has changed her DP in twitter... for a second i thought whether i was following the right person πŸ˜†
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

the interviews during Geet days were awesome ... i love it all... she was full of herself...

now she is extra careful... she must be... n i miss it too priya...

Yeah.. she was so of herself... she used to talk more about the offscreen masti than the show,... but now we are not even seeing any offscreen masti and not any offscreen talk also... thanks to all those rumors and gossips... she is eXtra careful now...  How I wish to see her back like that... Hope she will be after this hectic schedule...
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Vahbbiz Dorabjee ?@Babiejaan

The beauties of Saraswatichandra:-) pic.twitter.com/Bc76YMa7DY

Embedded image permalink

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pennu

May be some TWIST is cooking...

Not again!!! yesterday whn i was seeing scenes where sultan fights RK, there were lot of dialogues which says madhu is only RK's n not for sultan. n many such dialogues. i hope they show scenes wehre sultan truth is going to come out.

one promo will bring back all people. we need some positivity in d show.

by the end of the track let madhu get seriously hurt n go to hospital. sultan RK fight n tension can happen that time too to maintain d trps. ppl will be eager to see RK winning. madhu can be in hospital fighting for life. (rest for DD  for jdj πŸ˜ƒ)

whn madhu wakes up from deep coma (head injury u know) she has forgotten last few months. she remembers ony 4 phere shaadhi.

now RK has to win her back. wht best way to keep her with him but get her into movies. remember he forced paddy to act whn he was upset with madhu. one hitch wd be why wd RK force madhu to movies whn he knows she hates it. the situation cd be such that heroine s the only option left for RK.

that wil be d next track. RK in love, madhu hating him both acting together, but madhu unconsciously attracted to RK, angry n upset RK - we'll have our passionate, fighting, loving rishbala. And no outside villains like evil chrs. we probably can have some irritants (like deepali used to be) i dont want deepali now, she has become worse.

if only such things could happen. 😭
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehakariba

i used to wait for her interview more than her serialπŸ˜†

Me tooo Neha.. i still remember her one of the seg.. in which she said to GC as Maan that... "Muche shaq hey isliye tume kisi ladki ko nahi khooroge.. aur mujche tum par shaq hey isliye tume kisi ladke ko bhi nahi khooroge..."🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Ahh i miss that DD in seg...

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

Yeah.. she was so of herself... she used to talk more about the offscreen masti than the show,... but now we are not even seeing any offscreen masti and not any offscreen talk also... thanks to all those rumors and gossips... she is eXtra careful now...  How I wish to see her back like that... Hope she will be after this hectic schedule...

i loved that X in that eXtra πŸ˜†

true pennu ... but not nytime soon !!!πŸ€”

pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mayu-

πŸ€—

πŸ₯Ί
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

Not again!!! yesterday whn i was seeing scenes where sultan fights RK, there were lot of dialogues which says madhu is only RK's n not for sultan. n many such dialogues. i hope they show scenes wehre sultan truth is going to come out.

one promo will bring back all people. we need some positivity in d show.

by the end of the track let madhu get seriously hurt n go to hospital. sultan RK fight n tension can happen that time too to maintain d trps. ppl will be eager to see RK winning. madhu can be in hospital fighting for life. (rest for DD  for jdj πŸ˜ƒ)

whn madhu wakes up from deep coma (head injury u know) she has forgotten last few months. she remembers ony 4 phere shaadhi.

now RK has to win her back. wht best way to keep her with him but get her into movies. remember he forced paddy to act whn he was upset with madhu. one hitch wd be why wd RK force madhu to movies whn he knows she hates it. the situation cd be such that heroine s the only option left for RK.

that wil be d next track. RK in love, madhu hating him both acting together, but madhu unconsciously attracted to RK, angry n upset RK - we'll have our passionate, fighting, loving rishbala. And no outside villains like evil chrs. we probably can have some irritants (like deepali used to be) i dont want deepali now, she has become worse.

if only such things could happen. 😭

@ red : 🀣 i too want that ...

don worry abt the promo... the channels tricks... we will get back to the proper track from monday... lets not lose hope like u said !!!

i wud love to see their passionate fights n love !!! uff too haawtt to handle !!! now that they are more comfy we will get to see a lot more better scenes...let this wish of ours  go away with just dreaming n imagining..i want all this to happen !!!

okieee i will be back after my dinner in mins !!! 😳