Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! - Page 44

Posted: 10 years ago
Embedded image permalink

drashti dhami ?@drashti10

Byeee guyss !! Gotto goo !! Seee u sooon... And dnt forget to watch #Jhalak and vote heheee !

Mommy, Priya and PennuπŸ€—
RK in Shaven Look! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705298

πŸ˜ƒ
Aug 05 Mon 1.98
Madhu geting alarm parcel.. RK back from jail.. Madhu faints...  Madhu referring about Storm.. and RK asking her to face it... Sulthan call Madhu to remind time... and say he will hurt RK in party or shooting... Madhu is scared and inform RK she is scared what if something happen to him.. RK confused.. Madhu making Halwa with Radhaji for RK... Madhu ask Radhaji to take halwa to RK..
Precap: RK fumes at Radhaji and blaiming her for everything...

Aug 06 Tue 2.04
Radhaji giving halwa.. RK getting furious... and baiming her for everything..  Radhaji says she will wait and one day he will return to her... RK leaves.. Radhjai ask Madhu to follow him.. Madhu at set watching teh shoot.. Sulthan coming her to her and saying tick-tock...  Madhu feeds halwa to RK... RK taking her to snow-fall.. an dthey hug...
Precap: Rishbala dance with SRK... Sulthan asking madhu why RK didn't sign paper.. RK confronting Sulthan.. Sulthan pointing gun at RK...

Aug 07 Wed 2.23
RK and Madhu talking about future.. celebrating their 10th anniversary.. Arjin- Vibha nd Maya talk with Bike ride... Madhu hallucinating of Sulthan coming and shoting RK... Madh is scared RK taking her home.. RK saying about a surprise... all are at Party.. SRK is shown...
precap: SRK-Dipika dancing with Rishbala...

Aug 08 Thu 2.36
SRK introduced... 1234 dance.. Madhu sees Sulthan and worried.. Sulthans calls her and praise about her dress...   Rishbala dance on Titli song... SRK notices worry in Madhu... SRK asks Madhu to promise to be with RK always
Precap: MAdhu sees Sulthan sn follows him.. RK searching for Madhu..

Aug 09 Fri 2.27
Madhu and Sulthans scene... Sulthans says RK si lost in his fake world so he won't come her in search of Madhu.. Mei Aakash hu line... Madhu says.. there will only RK in her eyes an din her drean.. if he want to stop it then better kill her... RK comes there..  he ask Madhu whats the pbm... Madhu saying she feel as if RK will go away.. RK hugs Madhu and Sulthan fumes.. Rishbala in bedroom..  talking about Moon... followed by Tight wala hug...
Precap: Madhu signs the paper...

Aug 10 Sat 2.05
Morning.. Rishbala in bed.. RK asking MAdhu whats troubling her.. Madhu remembering Sulthan's words and stopping... Madhu praying to give strength to tarp Sulthan... Rishbala at dining table having Paratha.. Police coming and taking RK with them..  MAdhu signing Divorce paper... Madhu calling Bittuji to get permission to meet RK...
precap: Promo of Rishbala's separation...

Edited by pennu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

me too ... me too... how long are we supposed to wait ??πŸ€”

I am gonna kill CVS if this much hipped Hurt is just a scratch on her hand...😑
Originally posted by pennu

I am gonna kill CVS if this much hipped Hurt is just a scratch on her hand...😑

same here pennu ... irritated n ... now am tired of wanting this😑 ...
Originally posted by colorsluv

I liked the episode

Sikpali scene was Hilarious --- I thought Finally Sikki got Green signal u know fr what ☺️ --- Bt buddhu chaha vi toh kya Ekk chota sa dance 😲 --- More that Sikki My mom was more desperate fr that 2 happen & when nothing shown like that she was like * Ekk hi toh mouka mila tha bechare ko * 😳🀣 Bt i must say they have Hot chemistry ( No wonder abt the rumors πŸ˜‰ ) SM looks Sexy in that kind of scene.
Wow you r mom's comment is hilarious...πŸ˜†

Finally VD shaved --- Thank god fr that --- He was looking HOT -- Bt he lacked in giving purana wala attitude -- May be it vl take tym -- Koi nehi we vl w8  
Hmm me didn't like this clean shaved look...πŸ˜• i like him with little stubble...😳

After watching precap i think again the spoiler has given us wrong info --- It won't be Madhu who vl get hart by That Monster Bt RK --- Than Madhu vl confront that Monster & vl say she wont give RK divorce anymore ( I m just Guessing ) 
Oh No don't tell like that...πŸ₯Ί(courtesy Mayu...πŸ˜†) I want Amdhu to get hurt.. and she blood...
thankiee for the TRP break down pennu...

arjun- vibha- maya..episode saw an increase TRP... a t least on seeing this the creatives shud understand that we want RK n madhu n not any aakash 😑