Users

Frequent Posters

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

stay cool Priya...

nothing to worry...

wanna show the anger ? ...then  don stop tweeting nautanki  !!!...

RK's mood swing just saved the day !!!

thank god for RK's mood swings!!! i was Rk dont sign pls dont sign...

precap was 😑

i feel madhu shd get angry not scared. if i were in madhu's place,i wd try to destroy sultan not give in like a coward. what jungli billie is she.

evn domestic cat will react angrily whn her loved ones are threatened - not surrender blindly.

and i hope cvs dont show RK drinking with deepali n spending all 15 days giving punch dialoguesn doing nothing.

why d hell bittuji is not telling his doubts to his chief. wont he listen? thank god for RK's gesture. otherwise i wd have killed someone.
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priyachand

thank god for RK's mood swings!!! i was Rk dont sign pls dont sign...

precap was 😑

i feel madhu shd get angry not scared. if i were in madhu's place,i wd try to destroy sultan not give in like a coward. what jungli billie is she.

evn domestic cat will react angrily whn her loved ones are threatened - not surrender blindly.

and i hope cvs dont show RK drinking with deepali n spending all 15 days giving punch dialoguesn doing nothing.

why d hell bittuji is not telling his doubts to his chief. wont he listen? thank god for RK's gesture. otherwise i wd have killed someone.

i wishes for a SR tonite ... for sikki n vamp... but then thought of sikki ... felt bad for him,.. he doesn't deserve a vamp like her... who lusts another man even after getting married !!!

i can see ur disgust ..pain n anger...completely understand...u r in the same mode i was in yesterday !!!
priyachand thumbnail
[

i wishes for a SR tonite ... for sikki n vamp... but then thought of sikki ... felt bad for him,.. he doesn't deserve a vamp like her... who lusts another man even after getting married !!!

i can see ur disgust ..pain n anger...completely understand...u r in the same mode i was in yesterday !!!
[/QUOTE]

compared to yesterday, last segment made feel 1% better. atleast one slim hope is still here. whn i saw d court scene, i went plain crazy. how can cvs bring dis stupid story to this level. why are they showing madhu so dumb? i mean you can act crazy during vulnerable moments. but she is continuing it evn in rational times. cant she find some way to tell d truth. will Rk think she's crazy after she has taken such extreme steps.

just saw jdj, dd's dance had low energy as karan rightly said. but let's see how much marks they are giving. and see other dances too.

i think jdj is fixed. becos this dance didnt look like salman choreographed. i have never seen him use such simple steps. there were one or two nice lifts. but d whole dance was cute n beautiful not high intensity or complicated.

wht conspiracy is happening? but let me bet i doubt they'll send dd before finals. her fans are d trp generators.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I would have become like yesterday's Chand-Bella-and-Mumu.. but Thank GOD.. RK's mood swing saved me..πŸ˜ƒ  When RK took the pen with him.. i was like.. Nahi.. RK Nahi... I will kill you if you sign the paper...😑

I was wishing him to tear the paper.. but again thank God he didn't do that .. otherwise that SIR ka chamcha lawyer will claim Madhu is afraid of RK's anger and so asking for Divorse..
Instead RK was calm and said to Judge that.. he want to save the marriage its not all dead... its still in breathing condition.. so he need a second chance to save their wedding... Wow He impressed the Judge and me tooo... πŸ˜ƒ

and that Lawyer's SIR... this time roaming around the court with covered face... May be Madhu will get hurt  somewhere near to court... and Sulthan was telling her that his admini is always near to RK just waiting for a wrong move from Madhu to finish him off... Poor girl
is hell afraid of him... but enough is enough why can't she just shot his head next time...
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Chand.. me too agreeed with KJ commenst.. the energy was missing... i too felt as she was waiting for Salman to do next step...  except the lifts the dance was simple but cute... And i tell you.. I felt exactly.. I meant it EXACTLY same for Shaan's performance.. and they gave 8-8-8 for them... that was kind of shocking to me... atleast i didn't expect an8 from Remo to Shaan and and 7 from KJ to DD...πŸ˜•
priyachand thumbnail
but how was sana's, i didnt see it fully. d ones remo said  v gd was simple for me. bt she 's always highly energetic, so might have been gd. kids r repetitive
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked the episode

Sikpali scene was Hilarious --- I thought Finally Sikki got Green signal u know fr what ☺️ --- Bt buddhu chaha vi toh kya Ekk chota sa dance 😲 --- More that Sikki My mom was more desperate fr that 2 happen & when nothing shown like that she was like * Ekk hi toh mouka mila tha bechare ko * 😳🀣 Bt i must say they have Hot chemistry ( No wonder abt the rumors πŸ˜‰ ) SM looks Sexy in that kind of scene.

Finally VD shaved --- Thank god fr that --- He was looking HOT -- Bt he lacked in giving purana wala attitude -- May be it vl take tym -- Koi nehi we vl w8  

After watching precap i think again the spoiler has given us wrong info --- It won't be Madhu who vl get hart by That Monster Bt RK --- Than Madhu vl confront that Monster & vl say she wont give RK divorce anymore ( I m just Guessing ) 
priyachand thumbnail
@bella

what is ur  twitter id? pm me if u  can
Edited by priyachand - 10 years ago
priyachand thumbnail
loved sikky n deepali today!!! i really thought today ws sikky's day!!! and that dumbo wants to dance!!!! but i thought he's going to strike lucky today. but ss had to spoil it!!! for a sec thought drunk deeps wd blabber somehting to RK. but that female is hardcore, she was completely normal while talking to sultan.

now i am hoping RK does something or start investigating

but i want madhu hurt - HURT BADLY that RK notices. pls cvs give us that atleast.
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priyachand

but i want madhu hurt - HURT BADLY that RK notices. pls cvs give us that atleast.

me too ... me too... how long are we supposed to wait ??πŸ€”