Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok my net is acting like a gay 2day πŸ˜‘ --- & i m missing all the Discussions here
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: colorsluv

Ok my net is acting like a gay 2day πŸ˜‘ --- & i m missing all the Discussions here

😲🀣
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

😲🀣

U r laughing on my bebasi πŸ˜² --- Bery bad Pennu πŸ˜†
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am just loving this scene..😳

a smart n intelligent RK combined with anger n passion is deadly!!! no wonder Madhu had to close her eyes!!!!πŸ˜‰
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

a smart n intelligent RK combined with anger n passion is deadly!!! no wonder Madhu had to close her eyes!!!!πŸ˜‰

Ahh haaa.. 
what a way to describe teh scene...your line is making me blush...☺️
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
remember pennu

in earlier episode RK wd have said if madhu leaves him n goes with some one else, he'll not kill d other guy but madhu for leaving him. after killing her, he too wdn't be alive. rather he too will kill himself. i wd rather want that RK than d one who's willing to give away his love. i wd rather want him to fight for his love than just give away.

pennu thumbnail
OK.. as per the old spoiler.. Sulthan is gonna hurt Madhu and later gonna ask sorry for that... I am looking forward for Sulthan hurting Madhu...😈 and i don't care a hell fo his sorry...

where is Sulthan gonna meet Madhu...πŸ€”
Option 1: Either in RK Mansion..
Option 2: Outside RK mansion..
Sulthan again coming to RK Mansion that too in their Bedroom is a big NO from me...😑 so let them meet outside..but why should Madhu go outside.. May be Sulthan will call her out.. since he can't come to Mansion... afterall RK is there.. so he can't take risk...πŸ˜‰

How is Madhu gonna get hurt...
Option 1: Sulthan hitting her or hurting her with anger ...
Option 2: Sulthan hurting her accidentally..
whatever the hurt is, I want it to shed some blood...😈 RK should come there on time.. or Madhu should get unconscious after reaching before RK...  I mean Madhu shouldn't be able to hide the hurt from RK...

Who will  give clue to RK about Madhu's lie...
Option 1: Radhaji...
Option 2: Dips..
Option 3: Bittuji..
Option 4: Madhu getting hurt..
I want all the four options to play its respective role.. Madhu is killing herself in a disgusting way,,🀒 which can be stopped only by RK... So  whoever is gonna play their role... Please for god sake make RK's  dead brain cells alive... 😑

Last whatever happens to whoever...
Option 1: Madhu shouldn't go with Sulthan...
Option 2 Madhu should not go with Sulthan...
is that clear CVs.. samchji ya aur samchaawu...😑

I hope after getting hurt Madhu will come to know.. even if she leaves RK there is no garentee that Sulthan won't hurt RK..πŸ˜• so she should decide not to leave RK at any cost.. but should try to bring Sulthan ugly face and his existence to the World...

Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priyachand

this guys just comes 4 yrs back to mumbai n that 4 yrs has done 3 seasons of jdj (very high profile performances too) n 2 movies indeed!!! very smart!!! kudos to him!!

salman - a mech engineer!!! i wdn't evn have guessed!!! if he had studied in chennai i might have been his teacher!!!!!  πŸ˜†

wow ...so u are specialized in Mech ??  wah wah... we have an animation n Film expert pennu...now U ..

Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

OK.. as per the old spoiler.. Sulthan is gonna hurt Madhu and later gonna ask sorry for that... I am looking forward for Sulthan hurting Madhu...😈 and i don't care a hell fo his sorry...

where is Sulthan gonna meet Madhu...πŸ€”
Option 1: Either in RK Mansion..
Option 2: Outside RK mansion..
Sulthan again coming to RK Mansion that too in their Bedroom is a big NO from me...😑 so let them meet outside..but why should Madhu go outside.. May be Sulthan will call her out.. since he can't come to Mansion... afterall RK is there.. so he can't take risk...πŸ˜‰

How is Madhu gonna get hurt...
Option 1: Sulthan hitting her or hurting her with anger ...
Option 2: Sulthan hurting her accidentally..
whatever the hurt is, I want it to shed some blood...😈 RK should come there on time.. or Madhu should get unconscious after reaching before RK...  I mean Madhu shouldn't be able to hide the hurt from RK...

Who will  give clue to RK about Madhu's lie...
Option 1: Radhaji...
Option 2: Dips..
Option 3: Bittuji..
Option 4: Madhu getting hurt..
I want all the four options to play its respective role.. Madhu is killing herself in a disgusting way,,🀒 which can be stopped only by RK... So  whoever is gonna play their role... Please for god sake make RK's  dead brain cells alive... 😑

Last whatever happens to whoever...
Option 1: Madhu shouldn't go with Sulthan...
Option 2 Madhu should not go with Sulthan...
is that clear CVs.. samchji ya aur samchaawu...😑

I hope after getting hurt Madhu will come to know.. even if she leaves RK there is no garentee that Sulthan won't hurt RK..πŸ˜• so she should decide not to leave RK at any cost.. but should try to bring Sulthan ugly face and his existence to the World...

wow pennu
loved ur last optionπŸ˜‰