Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! - Page 33

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by priyachand

not article pennu, just forum wasiyon ka posts!!!!

no articles - dont scare me!!!

Oh Ok.. posts. from forum wasiyom... who cares... but YOU scard me Chand...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by pennu - 10 years ago
@mayu

me too enjoyed manesha's epic post but i agree with u not on rishbala bed!!!! sultan you never know might imagine deeps as madhu n vice versa. they are one sick couple!!!!

i was in a good mood today. there was one small news item in our newspaper today abt salman. And our DD ws mentioned. i didnt know that guy came to mumbai just four years back n now he's one popular guy. real smart guy!!!

he has mentioned i dont have that many friends in mumbai but now drashti is one of my best friend. and he also said performances depends on d partner. i was feeling good reading d article.

and i come here... got my mood spoiled.

whn will they start showing RK trying to find d truth or somehting like that. i am hating bittuji too. he knows something wrong,so why is he not doing anythign. what is he waiting for. - for madhu to go off with sultan?
And you know what was d worst side effect in this mess, i am unable to watch thru the old episodes!!! watching old episodes is the only way i was surviving this track. today i am not evn feeling up to it.

i used to be very optimist person. i didnt know a tv show cd change a person this much.

how do i get out of it!!!
Originally posted by -Mayu-

Priya and Bella and Mane๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—
Mayu ...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by priyachand

And you know what was d worst side effect in this mess, i am unable to watch thru the old episodes!!! watching old episodes is the only way i was surviving this track. today i am not evn feeling up to it.

i used to be very optimist person. i didnt know a tv show cd change a person this much.

how do i get out of it!!!

@bold : go back to the previous pages... see the pic i posted exclusively for u yesterday night ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ...u will get back normal ๐Ÿคฃ 

jokes apart...good medicine watch old Episodes ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
@Priya- I commented on your post! It really sucks that people make such posts to seek attention!๐Ÿคข

Common including ST and the cast and crew know that once Madhu Marries Sullu, the show is Over! 

Even I want old Team of RK-Bittujee and search for cluse instead of yelling at Madhu and making her go through this pain telling she loves Sullu
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

๐Ÿค—
Mayu ...๐Ÿ˜†

Bella I am going to call you Mommy! Coz you gave me the name of Kiddo๐Ÿ˜†

Hello Mommy๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by -Mayu-

Bella I am going to call you Mommy! Coz you gave me the name of Kiddo๐Ÿ˜†

Hello Mommy๐Ÿค—

thats something special indeed... no prob !! wud love that... but such grown up kiddo for me ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
thanx bella, pennu, mayu for the lovely pics you ppl had posted!!!

the old episodes had a zing na!!! d dialogues, direction evrything was topnotch. evn RK's way of speaking wad different. now RK is not seen talking in that way.

i think the problem is with PH. they must have taken d major crew for their new show n their new film. i feel he's taking too many things in such a short time. he's not Ekta. naturally being d first baby, MB is neglected.earlier d cvs used to hear d audience response, but are they doing it now. atleast trps shd tell d reality.

i dont know what is their intention?
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

thats something special indeed... no prob !! wud love that... but such grown up kiddo for me ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Main Badi hoon๐Ÿ˜ฒ I thought I was a Nahhi Munhi Bacchi, Dil Ki Sacchi๐Ÿ˜ณ