Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nehakariba

in geet we saw her doing masti most of the time and in madhubala we only see her crying when was the last time we saw her enjoying or laughing even she is afraid to say something to rk
she doesnt even have dialogues 

Madhublala from beginning of the show is a serious girl . More mature then Geet . Geet used to do masti with characters like Adi - Romeo . But in Madhubala we do not have such characters . Also this pic is telling after marriage story . 
Edited by manesha76 - 10 years ago
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: manesha76

Madhublala from beginning of the show is a serious girl . More mature then Geet . Geet used to do masti with characters like Adi - Romeo . But in Madhubala we do not have such characters . Also this pic is telling after marriage story . 

yep i know that but atleast even geet is crying na she had some dialogues and good scenes to perform but right now inmadhubala she has nothing to do just crying and her famous dialogue rk sambhalo apnay app ko
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yep i know that but atleast even geet is crying na she had some dialogues and good scenes to perform but right now inmadhubala she has nothing to do just crying and her famous dialogue rk sambhalo apnay app ko

Yes Madhu has nothing to speak with Sultan or RK . She has to keep quiet & say only when its most needed . Same thing happened when she said to Dips . Dips referred this that " yeh chawlbala waise toh apna mooh nahi kholti , lekin agar mooh kholti hai toh charion khanne chit kar deti hai " . So Madhu's character has been shown like this . 

I had said this to RS . But he said he writes according to character . So Madhu talks only when it is needed ðŸ¤¢ . 
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anji64

Beautiful one..

😆😆😆😆😆

Edited by pennu - 10 years ago
pennu thumbnail

in geet we saw her doing masti most of the time and in madhubala we only see her crying when was the last time we saw her enjoying or laughing even she is afraid to say something to rk
she doesnt even have dialogues 

Its True Neha.. but in Geet she was a teenage fun loving girl.. thought the show's thread was a matured one, the show was like a Fairy tale kind of  love story... where as in MB she is not a teenage girl dreaming about Prince charming.. she deal and face with bitter truth and problems... and its a total Filmy show...

@bold... I saw her enjoying and laughing in that rain sequence after that Lag jaa gale... 😳 the way she laughed while seeing RK's fall...😆 after that the drama started... so no laugh... BTW i don;'t think she is afraid to tell anything to RK... Is she...😕  if so its not bcos she is afraid of RK but she is afraid of Sulthan..
pennu thumbnail
Even today when i watch scenes of Geet.. i can easily figure out how DD is different from Geet to MAdhu... and its not bcos she is not crying or she laughing a lot there... but its bcos of DD and her talent... her look and behavior... her body language everything is completely different from Geet to Madhu...
the best example is the wedding scene... in both the shows the girl went thru a lot before sitting in the mandap to get married... but we can't say both  looked same... Thanks to DD she made it look different though the situation was kind of same...  As Geet we saw the happiness of a teenage girl who got her prince charm.. like a Dream come true... and As Madhu we saw the satisfaction and affection of a Matured Girl who got her love of her life...😳  
I was fed up with Geet's "Chaddo..."😡 the same way i am kind of fed up with Madhu's "RK sambaalo..."😡 
both are different characters and  of different age... the introducing scen of Geet and Madhu are the best example... Geet was shown as a girl who don't care to dance with the group on road... just a like innocent teenage fun loving girl... Where as Madhu was shown as facing the ghoons in a matured way... she has seen the realities of the life..

I hope its better we don't bring Geet here...😳
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Playful Independence Day for Vivian Dsena, Madhubala and Do Dil Ek Jaan team!

Everyone had individual plans to celebrateIndependence Day, while it was a day to have fun and masti for many people, it was also dedicated to do special patriotic programs by many Indians. Our television industry too had a mix of events they performed on the esteemed day.

The team of Nautanki Films Productions that includes two shows, Madhubala of Colors and Life OK's new show Do Dil Ek Jaan celebrated the occasion with a cricket match amide its three teams. It was a Triangular cricket series that had three teams, comprising 11 members each, are that of Madhubala, Do Dil Ek Jaan and a new film's unit which Saurabh Tewari is producing.

Madhubala's team included Vivian Dsena, Avinash Rekhi, Sikandar Kharbanda and director Prasad Gavandi. Saurabh Tewari played as captain of the team. While its second team of Do Dil Ek Jaan countedAyaz Ahmed, Jaskaran, director Amit Mallick and other members of the unit. Abhinav Shukla played as head of their team.

The members of the third team were headed byRavindra Gautam, who used to direct Madhubala. The debut film of the production house Ikkis Topon Ki Salaami is being helmed by Ravindra himself. Most of the female cast of the show was presented and cheered up the guys.

You guys had a wonderful day it seems! Great! 
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pennu

Its True Neha.. but in Geet she was a teenage fun loving girl.. thought the show's thread was a matured one, the show was like a Fairy tale kind of  love story... where as in MB she is not a teenage girl dreaming about Prince charming.. she deal and face with bitter truth and problems... and its a total Filmy show...

@bold... I saw her enjoying and laughing in that rain sequence after that Lag jaa gale... 😳 the way she laughed while seeing RK's fall...😆 after that the drama started... so no laugh... BTW i don;'t think she is afraid to tell anything to RK... Is she...😕  if so its not bcos she is afraid of RK but she is afraid of Sulthan..

agree pennu
@bold i wasnt talking about current track
previously she was shown scared if u remember when she was angry with rk and had a fight then next scene she was all like mein kuch ghlat keh diya 
and same after sultan shoot out the rishbala came home 
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
some of RK's dialogues ...

RK to Madhu : mein margaya tum ladogi kisse...jagda kisse karogi..yehi kaha tha na hospital mein tumhe..
madhu :RK tum ne suna tho vo sab ?

kaisa ye ishq BG 😳 😳
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Kya hua biwi..aaj Mr. India mujhe khaana nai kilaygi? 😳 😳

----------------

sooraj se poocho intne aag kyun hai
sangeet se poocho inme raag kyun hai..aur
chaand se poochna usme daag kyun hai...biwi mein banai us mitti ka..jo kahi se geeli hai..to kahin se suki...

😳 😳
--------------