Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago

Well there's the Twist Priya. Both know they love each other and would do anything to see each other happy! But why cant they realise that their Happiness lies with each other! Dumba**😡

I am still keeping my faith in CV's and hooing RK will be back! And also the news of AR last day shoot is on 21st, bring a lot of Positivity!😃
[/QUOTE]

i hope that news abt AR is true!!! then we can celebrate that day is MB independence day!!!
Originally posted by priyachand

i was watching champi scenes n padmini marriage arranging scenes!!! those scenes though sugary romance, was very cute indeed. but one thing very obvious is VD has come a long way in acting romantic scenes. earlier romantic scenes he didn't look comfortable or rather becos of storyline where he's plannign revenge it made him act like that.

but now VD is so hot in romance scenes that rishbala are sizzling without evn any close scenes. and we were enjoying it n then comes d horrible villain!!!

Awww those scenes during Paddo's shaadi were a treat. We didnt know about the revenge track, RK-MB had confessed and it looked very natural for a couple in love to sneak few minutes for themselves. Even I thought that VD was acting a wierd in Romantic scenes, then I realised it was not because VD was uncomfortable. It was what the script demanded.  His role in PKYEK has pretty Hot scenes with SK. And then again, when I see GHSP scenes, the Passion that oozed from Maaneet scenes cant be beaten with RishBala. My POV!
Main Akeli Bhootni Hoon Ab!🤣
Originally posted by -Mayu-

Main Akeli Bhootni Hoon Ab!🤣

kids are supposed to sleep early na!!! if you are alone evil aatma roaming in hood will come to d den to haunt you.

btw did u see the movie conjuring? i heard it is very scary?

kids are supposed to sleep early na!!! if you are alone evil aatma roaming in hood will come to d den to haunt you.

btw did u see the movie conjuring? i heard it is very scary?

I am not a Kid but Kiddo! Kitni baar bolna Padega😈

No, Horror movies is not forte. Actually I dont wacth movies. Last movie I saw was Jab tak hain jaan. I love TV!
Just came in to say Good Night

Priya... Pennu...Mayu ... n all around in DP 😃

Awesome old Episodes ... 😳 😳

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Just came in to say Good Night

Priya... Pennu...Mayu ... n all around in DP 😃

Awesome old Episodes ... 😳 😳

mayu n i were missing u!!! me too was watching old episodes. they are sustaining me during this painful period.

btw i got d aril laila music. it has middle eastern flavour, but why in that scene?
Bye Bella ðŸ¤—

Ab to sach main Bhootni Banoongi😆

mayu n i were missing u!!! me too was watching old episodes. they are sustaining me during this painful period.

btw i got d aril laila music. it has middle eastern flavour, but why in that scene?

🤗
i too din get it Priya... Mysterious it is...

usually in Alif Laila there used to be lot of detective n underground plannings... so something like that may be ...

what did u feel ??

-Mayu-
IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
11552 posts
73 votes

Bella you are FIRST! Party🥳
Edited by -Mayu- - 10 years ago