Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! - Page 2

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
At jail RK  did thought a lot about Madhu... he didn't beleive what she said about her love and about Sulthan... He was sure that Madhu loves him... I actually loved the way RK mentioned all those incidence.. to prove that Madhu loves only him... so he burned the Divorce paper...

The way Madhu was trying to save the burning papers... she didn't even notice her sleeves got fire.. RK was hell shocked after seeing her attempt... so now he may decide to let her give the divorse.. Not bcos he believes she loves somebody else.. but he can't see her burning...

But we can't blame Madhu also.. she was actually burning inside... She wasn't trying to save just a piece of paper.. She was trying her best to save RK's life... and the way she got shattered after seeing the damaged papers said it all...😭

The Epi was sad.. and painful.. addition to that Dips Sadistic commentary.. Errr I hate her...😑 There was no Sulthan that was saving grace...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The way they are stretching this track.. and gol gol ghumkar wahi waapas aate hai.. m sure half the audience aise hi dekhna chod dengue 😑Edited by angelanki - 10 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: priyachand

i am unable to watch madhu telling i love sultan!!!! HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!!

i think whoever loves sultan is making madhu say this for their own perverted satisfaction.

but now i get why RK continues with divorce after burning d papers. his reaction on madhu's attempt to put out the fire was so telling. he's so shocked that she wants d divorce so badly that she didnt evn realize her sleeves had caught fire.

was that a dupe? or d fire comp graphics? but it was good!! i love d dress, hope it was not damaged.

same here Priya !!!!!!!! HATE is too mild a word is say !!! 😑 😑
 @ red : damn yes..n if i get to meet that person i wud chop his hands off ... who can write such cheapo dialogues ...

@ pink : 🀣  what a drastic change in thinking priya ... u r hilarious !!!

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
i loved the Alif laila music in the BG when RK was talking to madhu... wine n love ..the older it is ...the more passionate it becomes😳..

meri andheri mein roshini ...doob mein chand

meri pyaas mein meri pani   --wow i was reminded of Mumu here ... her thirst for joshi lol...

meri dard mein meri dawa..aur meri dukh mein meri dua...kyun bani tum?

kam se kam say dialogues that are written by good dialogue wrtier :D πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

whoa what a line ...

how sweet of RK ..he wants her to say all this was a drama n it was planned for him😳 .. a surprise welcome gift on his return... we wished too for the same RK😭 ..

meri madhu..meri madhu... gosh the sound n pain in his voice n actions were awesome ... best of VD...

RK to madhu : say Rk mein manti hoon mein pakdi hoon.. lolπŸ˜†

cant tolerate the sick face of deepali n her cheap dialogues 😑

for the first time the track seemed interesting because of radha n bittu s convo... i wish the pace of the track goes this same way.. i don want it to get slower...

heel with deepali n her praises for that EVIL ... hate her !! Grrr :X😑 πŸ˜‘
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

same here Priya !!!!!!!! HATE is too mild a word is say !!! 😑 😑
 @ red : damn yes..n if i get to meet that person i wud chop his hands off ... who can write such cheapo dialogues ...

@ pink : 🀣  what a drastic change in thinking priya ... u r hilarious !!!

[/QUOTE]

@red

can't help it i am a woman!!! and love good dresses!!! and that is one good dress n DD is looking gorgeous in it.

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i felt sad for both madhu n rk in that scene where madhu tries to save d papers. madhu desperate to save d papers as it is the only way to save RK from sultan. so she didnt evn notice her sleeves catching fire. her whole attention ws in saving those burning papers.

but to RK it looked like she's desperate to get away from me, so she is not evn noticing d fire hurting her. how can RK tolerate madhu in pain? this one action of madhu convinces RK she's serious in her demand. no wonder he asks bittuji to prepare d papers.

but will he listen to radha? i hope so. i hope atleast she makes him think.

and i hope madhu stays in d mansion.

acc to spoilers, sultan hurts madhu n she refuses to leave RK at any cost.

i want both sultan n deepali to be revealed in front of the world.

guys did u watch d sneakpeek of jdj?

they didnt show full dances, dd's dance looked cute but without seeing full dance i cant say whehter it warranted low scores.

by god first time i saw lauren looked not so nice. in d indian dress she looked manly, or was d print bad?

i can see sana given spl attention. so lauren is remo's fav, sana kjo's, shaan as only male will stay for finals. that leaves out mukthi n dd. of the two fan following is more for dd. so i think next week mukthi is out. (just guessing)

And DD!!! let's see fan power sustains or some thing else plays here. d consistent low scores for past two weeks is making me suspicious.

i forgot d kids? may be shonali will become conveniently sick! last year Isha had mysterious fall!
Edited by priyachand - 10 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Sneak peak of Tomorrow's Episode for U guys ... by Bella !!! πŸ˜†

RK comes back home... madhu tries leaving with her big bag ...full of designer clothes...

radha asks RK to stop madhu from leaving... RK doesn't listen... instead enjoying his drinks ..with his super smirks n attitudes...

Madhu leaves RM ...with kaisa yeh ishq playing in the BG...πŸ€“

then meet EVIL...Deva deva BGπŸ€”

EVIL wud scold madhu for not getting the papers signed...
[hoslo se veer ho + godly music during arguments which wud show madhu super positive :D]😳

Madhu n EVIL's arguments continues ... in the chawl... EVIL with his hoodies again.. all the chawl ppl are in deep sleepπŸ€” ...

in between we will get to see Vamp's praise on EVIL ...

duh uh ... what a tragedy!!!

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Mujeh samaj mein nahi ata ab papers jaal gaye hai phir madhu kyun ja rahi hai already RK ne boldiya woh divorce nahi dega..
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: priyachand

i dont mind rishbala angry track, but i want sultan truth to come out. i want d divorce drama get over.

Chand.. just chill... I know its so sad and painful... but if they started it, then they need time to finish it off also na.. since its about Rishbala's  Divorce i don';t want then to leave it untied just like the meera or anyother things...
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
thanks for the video of the sneak peak JDJ priya...

i watched it...D n S are awesome...

btw what kind of clothes is L wearing ??
din suit her one bit ... for her broad shoulders !!!