Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!!

Posted: 10 years ago

Paa ke khona, kho ke paana

Hota aaya re

Our rishbala always had this in their lives. First fall in love then separate  becos of their own mistakes. But this time a third person has come between them. Instead of fighting him together, madhu ends up facing him alone. Rishbala, whn RK n madhu are not their strongest. But together they have always been strong. Their love is their strength, but that is also their weakness. And this weakness is exploited by repulsive villain chr.

Now rishbala need to get back together to fight this chr!!!

Evn if they look to be separated, they both will always find their way back. That is rishbala for you.

I am waiting for the way sultan truth is going to come out. And how will RK react. Even when he was hating madhu he could not see her in pain. Now when he sees her traumatised by sultan and now according to spoilers physically hurt too, how will he react? I want to see RK in his full anger mode. And I want to see intelligent and smart RK along with strong madhu deal with sultan and trap him. He should be punished for all the evil he did.

And I want answers from CVs:

• Where is Aryan, Meera and zombie kaka who gives gnan?
  • What happened to Meera's story? Or was it fictional?
  • Why was sultan shown seeing the engagement photo paper?
  • Was sultan's plan to take revenge on RK right from the first?

CVs can't just leave out all threads hanging and go to next track. They can't forget important clues they themselves give, like the letter, madhu's saree etc.

We want answers (ala Arnaab Goswami)

Hope to get back our loving couple together!!!!

photos credit to the uploaders!!!

Happy Independence Day guys!!! forgot to wish you but i thought real independence for MB land is the day the evil chr is killed off!!!!
Edited by priyachand - 10 years ago

Rules for my beloved DP'ians to make this thread efficient and keep it free From LOVE LETTERS...

- You may discuss any material related to the show

- You may ship any couple or singleton

- You are allowed to criticize any character of the show but not the actors

- Agree to disagree. Do not get offended when someone doesn't support your favorite characters! People can have different opinions and discuss the in a healthy manner!

- We are friends first ...then comes the show!

- We can discuss actors without bashing or mocking them!

-Please avoid discussion related to other fandoms, actors or members that are not related to our show

-NON MEMBERS please take permission before posting

Edited by priyachand - 10 years ago
Congratz all...
Nice write up chand ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rishbala will always find their way together ๐Ÿ˜ณ
..Admins...
Shahisthi - Shahi
Devika - Devu
Manonids - Nids
pennu - Pennu
leverne - Reni

...Co Admins...
-nee- - Meenu
Isadora - Hatzie

...DP Members...
an12345678 - An, Dakku
angelanki - Anki
anji64 - Anji
ankita24 - Anku
Anu Reddy
Arnav90 - Arnav

Arabella Pearl
Ashi
Azmatazz- Azi
banglores - Bindu
Cassie
chinki_onlyme - Chinkz
colorsluv - Mumu
crystalalena
Cutieee1992 - Madz
-DamnedDrooler- - Ansah
DDbiggestfan - Simz
DMGDDfan - Summani
fia21 - Fia
gcddfan - seher
girlz-rule
-GhostOrchid- - Ami
gurtiluv - Sona
Happygolucky - Avi
-innocent- - Jules
Jugliji
KittuPratzz- KSC/ Kittu/ Pratz
Loquacious_Aash - Aash
Maaneet_Vidu - Vidhu
Madhubala-Naz
Madhuri53 - Madhuri
manesha76 - Manu
Mayu
Merry_Shwit - Merry
_MGArti_ - Arti
Misha
..Natasha..
-Neelam- - Neelam
nehakariba - Neha
nlm4 - Nimmi
padma - Padma
Pramila.Harish
Preethi-Premi - Preethi
Priyadarshini64 - Priya
priyachand - Chand
radheghanshyam
_Rashmi
-Ratzz-
reenap - Reena
Rolzz
Ru_21
-sasi- - Sasi
shamon - Sam
Sherya_94 - Shreya
Shifali
Sima14 - Sima
_Simmy_-Simmy
suj01 - Suj
swapna555 - Swapna
tabby999
ThedarKnight - Shikha
Udhay - Uday
Zaaratq - Zaara
Sirisha - Siri22
sadumaneet   - Sadz

DP opened on an INDEPENDENCE DAY !!!! ๐Ÿฅณ

very soon our MB land will see its freedom
... we will break that hands of that EVIL who has been holding on !!

EVIL will never die in peace ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

nice write up priya ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘... i thinks we guys should make a list on the missing clues n all the little things !!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 10 years ago
Congrats for the 93rd DP...๐Ÿฅณ

Lovely write up Chand...๐Ÿ‘ as you mentioned.. so far it was always Rishbala  fight with each other and for each other.. even if there were any outside Evil forces they always stayed together to finish it... this is the first time they are shown as kind of separated and fighting for each other... One by knowing everything and the other without knowing anything... Hope you queries regarding Meera.. Sulthan.. paper news.. every thing will be answered by CVs..

Hope the Doori between our lovely Pair RK and Madhu will be covered soon... Hope this problem is there just to make Rishbala's love even more strong and deep... HOPE.. its the my favorite word in this MB land.. and next word is FAKE...๐Ÿ˜†

I am adding this gif...  Bcos i am not yet done with this Beautiful Bike ride..๐Ÿ˜›

how Beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ and Fresh๐Ÿ˜› and Hot โ˜บ๏ธ and Dreamy this scene was...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

(credict to the uploader..)

I am adding this gif...  Bcos i am not yet done with this Beautiful Bike ride..๐Ÿ˜›

how Beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ and Fresh๐Ÿ˜› and Hot โ˜บ๏ธ and Dreamy this scene was...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

(credict to the uploader..)
[/QUOTE]

god i love this gif pennu. i havent' yet uploaded a gif file. thank u for posting it here. it is so hot n beautiful, romantic n fresh!!!

no wonder we are crazy for this pair!!!! d way she's perched on d bike, his lovely smile!! hai... its so beautiful!!!
What do i say abt today's episode!!! It is still painful for me to watch it alone. initially i had logged off bt after d first segment i came running to DP as i didnt want to watch it alone.''

all of us were wondering why shd RK go ahead with divorce after burning d papers. whether ego or what reasons? todays' episode showed why?

i loved d way RK doesn't believe madhu really wants divorce. he thinks this is all a game n she's going to say this is to welcome u. what kind of joke will anyone play?may be RK would.

but his reactions seeing madhu trying to save the burning papers not evn realizing her dress was on fire was so good. it also showed that madhu is serious abt her intentions. no wonder he runs off. i feel bad for RK. though madhu has valid reason, i feel sad for RK for his continuous betrayals. later he might get to know d truth but now it must be hurting.

And madhu, she did show her real emotion once behind Rk, but otherwise she was so resolute n firm.

finally Radhaji showed some gumption. evn whn bittuji stopped her, she didnt listen. bt why was bittuji trying to stop her. he did understand for some reason madhu is doing this. shdn't he find out instead of waiting out. is he waiting for madhu to leave d house? he did see her packing. how long shd radha wait? till madhu goes off somewhere. today i didn t understand bittuji's reasoning. it was as if he's delaying things.

i liked d precap where radha says you are not going anywhere. but dont tell me sultan is going to visit RK mansion to hurt madhu. god what security d mansion has? already they had shown there is a cctv, dont anyone watch it?

but i really hope madhu doesn't leave d mansion as she'llnot be safe outsife. that despo is waiting outside with leery intention.

and deepali!!! nowadays this female is so irritating. her smug smile n irritiating comments are really putting me off. i want everyone to see sultan n deepali conspiring. i want her out of the mansion.

how long this painfilled episodes are going to continue?

i dont mind rishbala angry track, but i want sultan truth to come out. i want d divorce drama get over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in_GopT-KZA

sneak peak of jdj

Congrats for the news DP ๐Ÿฅณ

Happy Independence Day 

Today was 351st episode ๐Ÿ˜Š