Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Freedom of Choice

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged

A Happy Independence Day To All Of You!

Indian independence day photo: independence day flag indian-flag-facebook-fb-cover-photos-2012_zps017db16b.jpg

Our KTLK characters have more quirks than anyone else, maybe that's why we are crazy about them.

But let's find out what is it, they want freedom from?

Here's a message from them to the Creatives for Season 2.

Bade Baba ' Give me freedom from brain-related ailments.An Image Of A Man Getting A Brain Transplant. Remember there are other parts of the body too?body parts photo: Body Parts body.gif

Dr. Dubey ' Independence! What Independence? Aren't we still in the British era? This is a word coined by the 'younger generation', to get their immature and stupid ideas across! Just change thisAmbassador car photo: 68 Ambassador at BucksKBs NC1578.jpg to maruti 800 car photo: MARUTI 800 in CAR PALACE ACCESSORIES SHOP TVPM Copyof11102007001.jpg

Dadi Bua ' A day when I can stop chasing my family around Grandma and grandpa graphicsand instead chase my opponents on the kabbadi field.

Chote Baba ' A day where I spend 'quality time' with my newspaper! A Man In A Chair Reading A Newspaper, VectorOh! Don't I do that anyway? Okay maybe a change from 3d Human Read His News PapertoModern Computer Tablet With News Delivered Dail... will be liberating.

Solanki: Freedom from the 'black robe', which hangs heavily on my already 'heavy frame and gathering dust hanging on a rusty nail. Give me this instead.Chef With New Organic Diet

Shyama: A day when I can let my hair down!Vector Illustration Of White Women Faces. Great... Be myself! Not possible with the  Hairstyle Contemporary Design. Sensual Woman Wi....

Mallika: I want to be liberated from the '12-yearSupported A Alarm bandageAn Illustration Of A Cartoon Halloween Mummy Ch... bondage'. The Word Help Spelled In Bandages To Aid Someon...A Problem Is Solved With A Temporary Fix With T...another Cute Little Male Doctorfor me.

Jagan: I may 'stink'Emoticon Holding His Nose Because Of A Bad Smell as a character but please can I be obsessed over something other thansandals photo: Sandals sandals.jpg !

Anji: I want freedom from my own 'Fashion Designer With Tape In Handoutlandish designs'!Portrait Of A Dressed Chihuahua With Jewelry In...

Ranga: I don't want to be seen with dirty stack of filesThe Old Paper Retro Shabby Dirty Colored Docume... or dirty pile of clothes Pile Of Dirty Clothes For The Laundry Isolate...or in dirty cellsA Caucasian Businessman Sitting In Jail Handcuffed

Kushi: No more Bashans. They are no Child's Play.no child's play photo: Child's Play childsplay.gif I want to play like a Child!Happy Smiling Children Playing With Paint

Rohan: I definitely want freedom from maggi noodles photo: Buy Maggi Masala Noodles Online at Mygrahakcom online-maggi-noodlesx.jpg! See what I do for a living nowmaggi kioskFood stalls food and drinks

Nidhi: I want the freedom to make my own decisionThree Colorful Arrow Signs Reading Yes, No And ... even if I don't know what I'm deciding Three Colorful Arrow Signs Reading Which Way To...indecisive photo: indecisive indecisive.gif

Ashu: I want freedom fromIcon Illustrations Showing A Person Falling In ...3d Man Pushing A Wheel Chair With Patient and crazy patientsMacabre Photo Of An Insane Metal Asylum Patient... Doctor With Patient On Wheel Chair At Hospital.

Hiraman Kaka - Freedom fromShopping smileys . Haven't you heard of Home Delivery Is Free Crossword On White Backgr...

Edited by waves - 15 August 2013 at 6:45am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303kritika4everLuvRanJihkp11Diksha_1991suku_07parmarAsonyjknumgargpoottrocksmudraswathiJusticeDenied17

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Me first here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waves

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Wow sumiji .. What a hilarious independence post.. Loved all of them.. The bade baba.. Was too good

waves

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Oh...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Absolutely hilarious... forgot the time when I had a such good laughing time

You must come here more often Waves... Please

this is.. really...

Bade Baba ' Give me freedom from brain-related ailments.An Image Of A Man Getting A Brain Transplant. Remember there are other parts of the body too?body parts photo: Body Parts body.gif

waves

LuvRanJi IF-Dazzler
LuvRanJi
LuvRanJi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
hahahahaha Superbbb Wavesss LOLLOLLOLClapClapClap Thoroughlyy Loveddd itttBig smileBig smile

waves

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Me first here

Illustration Of Colorful Toffees On A White Bac...Here's your prizeLOL

JusticeDenied17

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Wow sumiji .. What a hilarious independence post.. Loved all of them.. The bade baba.. Was too good

Glad you liked them deepaBig smile

JusticeDenied17

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Hillarious post waves jee,what a post?independence day and you have selected proper things for proper persons.Just loved it.But like shayama antyji's hairstyle

And me want freedom from KP Ji"s cruel explanation

waves

Go to top