Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar wont shutdown hv a name change: Ekta (Page 7)

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Originally posted by poulomi12

Personally, I think it's better to completely strike off the historical part, and make it a historical fiction. Akbar will just be some great Muslim king, and Jodha will be some hindu princess. That might work. 

If they had not already started the show, i would have given thumps up to that but, its already quite bit progressed, and to completely change it, everything becomes twisted.

Why cant Ekta give them the protesters a damn and continue as it is. How worse can it be?

She was doing just that. But the protesters attacked the promotion of her movie in Rajasthan, and refused to let it release there. She has spent a lot more money and energy in the movie, she will obviously not take a step that harms the movie's box office. Also, the protesters were planning to attack the sets of JA, and launch an attack on Rajat. She has to do something to make all this stop. 

@ bold

What the heck!!! Angry ! Have they gone nuts or what?!! What do they think they are? Dead

We don't live in a 16th century society where some people will dictate the terms and we have to follow them!  Angry

I really don't get why they are protesting it?  Ekta has done her best to show the Rajputs in a good light and all the negativity was shown in the Mughal side.

So what is the reason for protest in the first place?!

If Jodha has not existed at all, then there should not be any more problem because EK is then showing Akbar's love story with someone non-existent.

If they are feeling bad that Harka Bai's name is shown as Jodha then EK is giving the disclaimer + what's the big deal in name

...all of us, since childhood, knew that Akbar's first hindu wife's name was Jodha Bai... in fact, we used to know that Akbar married only one hindu princess, Jodha, who was his chief queen...these things were written in History books

Why didn't the Rajputs ever made such protest when such false information used to be written in History books!!!!
Angry

It seems these protest are only made to squeeze some money from EK! Evil Smile

Edited by doyelpakhi - 15 August 2013 at 8:23am

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
show is saved aah wt a relief thank u  so muchBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girl

swtngl Groupbie
swtngl
swtngl

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
It's okay as long as the show will continue on I am happy. We will get used to the names as long as the story is the same and the characters stay the same except their names of course. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_nehaStar_girl

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Uff...I am fed up with these protests...god knows, how they are gonna manage the name change...??? Bt, it's ok..this matter will be resolved once and for all...
Ayesha_Kreya Goldie
Ayesha_Kreya
Ayesha_Kreya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
name change...Cry
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
TFS ! Smile
I was happy n relieved  abt this shutting issues Big smile
but hope changing name its bit difficult to accept it !Ouch

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
new name will be Heer-AKbar? 

my question is if jodha never existed then why did they named the serial or had a movie after her? I however like the name jodha more
vacchii IF-Dazzler
vacchii
vacchii

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by poulomi12

Personally, I think it's better to completely strike off the historical part, and make it a historical fiction. Akbar will just be some great Muslim king, and Jodha will be some hindu princess. That might work. 

If they had not already started the show, i would have given thumps up to that but, its already quite bit progressed, and to completely change it, everything becomes twisted.

Why cant Ekta give them the protesters a damn and continue as it is. How worse can it be?

She was doing just that. But the protesters attacked the promotion of her movie in Rajasthan, and refused to let it release there. She has spent a lot more money and energy in the movie, she will obviously not take a step that harms the movie's box office. Also, the protesters were planning to attack the sets of JA, and launch an attack on Rajat. She has to do something to make all this stop. 

attack on rajat?? Shocked what did he do man?!Confused why do people take a tv show n its actors so seriously that they plan an attack on them? This is heights.. just can't believe it Pinch And now what will they call the show? heer akbar or harka akbar? seriously?! Ouch .. whatever.. glad the show is saved..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_nehaSonaLuvZaSafcocoatree

Go to top