Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

persistence-win thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Last time I checked it was ovi who divorced arjun, he kept buttering her to give their rishta one more chance, he went to canada after her, it was ovi who didn't budge, she didn't want to live with him. She rejected him! not the other way around and it was onir who made such situation which made purvi leave him, he is happy without purvi again He doesn't need her! not the other way around and even then if these dillusional premis can't unite- how it is anybody else's problem, ovi want to proof onir that he is not a bigamist and she should go ahead, just because it will test arvi love which they fail everytime has made all insecure, if arvi can't stand for their amar-prem and if there is danger of either one leaving each other for any XYZ reason, then only two people are to be blamed for it is- ARVI not anybody else! love, companionship are not to be spoon-fed. One is not allowed to lead their life on their own terms because it will affect arvi. REALLY.
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh GOD. Can this selfish woman just leave ArVi alone🤢  Edited by -BadtameezDil- - 10 years ago
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hate you Ovi. Are you trying to break Arvi marriage?
JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gud ovi is making every1 see the truth
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aathya

ovi should seriusly stay away from arvi's life

LOL Purvi totally deserves it for always interfering in Ovi's life and deciding what Arjun and Ovi should do about THEIR marriage. Serves her right. 

I love how Purvi interfered ALL the time and was forgiven because she had "noble intentions". Why don't we extend the same leniency to Ovi?

I love the outrage when the tables have turned. Hahaha ðŸ˜†

Relax...Ovi's doing this for "PURVI'S BHALAYI". LOL Purvi has given a new meaning of the word "bhalayi". 
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 years ago
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If Arjun and Purvi can't stand up for themselves and defend their love, it's not the fault of everyone else in the world. 

If their relation can't take any little conflict or trouble and others are always blamed, then perhaps their love isn't as strong as it's believed to be. 
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ovi here to help Purvi for Purvi's bhalayi as a sister ???? Out of goodness of her heart ??? Wow ! Never thought i would see that day and never will. That is a turn around, isnt it! And self realization yesterday, 'i was the one who came between u' ! Such sweetness and sistergiri...Please , for the love of god, I am not diabetic yet, dont make me one :) what did she do? Did she sit under a tree for enlightenment?
Anyway, as always, absolutely my POV !!
asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Ovi here to help Purvi for Purvi's bhalayi as a sister ???? Out of goodness of her heart ??? Wow ! Never thought i would see that day and never will. That is a turn around, isnt it! And self realization yesterday, 'i was the one who came between u' ! Such sweetness and sistergiri...Please , for the love of god, I am not diabetic yet, dont make me one :) what did she do? Did she sit under a tree for enlightenment?

@bold
I imagined that ! LOL it was hilarious🤣
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Superb Post. Especially this bold Point.😆
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@bold
Nah! Banged her head against that tree!😡