Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well khushi is now working in another serial so she wont come back so my only hope is that veru comes back I want veru back I want this track to be over I cant understand wht the hell dimar is thinking accepting that psycho as family member
rolisiddhant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes and today what simar did i think its simar and Roli's plan so that prem wouldn't go frm bw house...

as how Roli was reacting and not telling anything to simar i guess its their plan...
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think so anu... roli didnt even cry when simar left the house so it could be their plan

Edited by rosidsakthi - 10 years ago
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes it could be rosims plan, they were looking at each other. lol even i was wondering why roli didnt shed any tear when simar was leaving. she didnt even utter 1 word.

This show has no logic. yesterday they showed sid was present at home when prem was getting married. cvs forgot sid left home 5 years ago. cvs are having memory loss. 

Most stupid track ever. I hate prem now, he is completely blinded by googly and her grand mothers fake tears and nonsense talk. all prem does now is meri behen, meri daadi. so irritating. 
Edited by sandraj - 10 years ago
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
d'uhh this track does not make any sense and i think its the most bakwas track SSK had so far🤢
and seriously more than googly and her dadi Prem is getting on my nerves!! he can he forget a 20 years old relationship with his family in just 20 hours like Siddhant said..like seriously. and on top of that he knows his dear sista is a bloody kidnapper but nooo he is all set to do raksha of this loving lady😡!
and i'm sooo freaking sure Siddhant is gonna apologize for the slap because everyone is sad about prem leaving and Sid saw that so im sure he is going to apologize for his family sake😭
after this track i think they need to take a short break from twits yaar
saans tho lo bhai😆
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was so SHOCKING that Siddhant is asked by Prem to apologize for slander about his mother that she was a cheapo who SEDUCED Shakti

Forget Janhavi , even Prem should have been slapped by Siddanth

why r they dying to stop this ungrateful guy from leaving the house with Dadi Poti , let him if he has that much arrogance 

And is Roli trying to tell Siddhant he is wrong with her 'yaars' and buts

is she telling him to exercise patience with the criminal who kidnapped her and drugged her

she is thinking of Prem jeeju coz he is Simar didi's husband but the girl slandered ur husband's mother in a most despicaple way .

And Simar ...i have no words for her , she bent before Khushi now before Janhavi

ungrateful Prem must be thrown out .
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: savkatika

Well khushi is now working in another serial so she wont come back so my only hope is that veru comes back I want veru back I want this track to be over I cant understand wht the hell dimar is thinking accepting that psycho as family member

Really ? Oh ðŸ˜” too bad. I wanted that she comeback. Khushi and Veeru I really miss them a lot. They are better then this Jhavni or dadi. This track is so stupid ðŸ˜•ðŸ¤¢
kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its unrealistic for anybody to form such bonds overnight for anybody that just shows up outa d blue, irrespective of blood relations or sense of responsibility!

whats more unrealistic is how can simar allow her sister's kidnapper n toturer to live under same roof as roli, after all its not a small matter! obviously simar has a plan to expose them, but its still unrealistic given d above!
and why isnt prem being all righteous now or is d luxury n comfort BW offer irresistable?
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only sensible character right now is siddhantg he has the brains to realize that his brother has changed and that he needs to get a flashback recaps to get his mind right how the hell csn he stop loving his family how the hell can he stop loving his mother his father his brothers and start doing whtever his so called family asks them to do so and then on the other hand his wife mahan simar comes up with the most weirdest plan ever dont knw wht the crap it is but I just cant accept the fact that she is tolerating that googly jhanvi in her house who kidnapped and tortured her sister I mean if It was me I would have killed that googly on the spot I dont knw were the hell does she get mahan like that and just dont get me started on roli. Damn roli is back to being roli saying craps to sid that prem jiju is going throught this prem jiju is going through that I mean come in ur prem jiju is not a baby he is an adult who has a baby stop spoonfeeding sid stuffs abt him to hell with ur mahan jiju and mahan prem just support ur husband would u