Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Idiotic and Infuriating (Page 3)

kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
and most importantly:

if dadi was in mental asalyum and jhanvi was in an orphanage... then how did jhanvi know that her dad's skeleton was in BW mansion? much less d exact location ie behind d false wall in storeroom?

how did jhanvi know abt d old BW haveli where she kept kidnapped roli?
and if that is where BW n shakti's fam were living togather or even seperately, then how did shakti's skeleton end up in BW mansion? what was shakti doing there before he died?

i bet CVs will give no logical answers!

kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
and most importantly:

if dadi was in mental asalyum and jhanvi was in an orphanage... then how did jhanvi know that her dad's skeleton was in BW mansion? much less d exact location ie behind d false wall in storeroom?

how did jhanvi know abt d old BW haveli where she kept kidnapped roli?
and if that is where BW n shakti's fam were living togather or even seperately, then how did shakti's skeleton end up in BW mansion? what was shakti doing there before he died?

i bet CVs will give no logical answe
HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
stupid track...

pls bring veeru and khushi back...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
u know whats horrible

telling the girl who TORTURED HER SISTER  please come and join us for food

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savkatika

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Well khushi is now working in another serial so she wont come back so my only hope is that veru comes back I want veru back I want this track to be over I cant understand wht the hell dimar is thinking accepting that psycho as family member

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rolisiddhantkoolsadhu1000

rolisiddhant Goldie
rolisiddhant
rolisiddhant

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
yes and today what simar did i think its simar and Roli's plan so that prem wouldn't go frm bw house...

as how Roli was reacting and not telling anything to simar i guess its their plan...
-Sakthi- IF-Dazzler
-Sakthi-
-Sakthi-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

I think so anu... roli didnt even cry when simar left the house so it could be their plan

Edited by rosidsakthi - 16 August 2013 at 3:45pm
....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Yes it could be rosims plan, they were looking at each other. lol even i was wondering why roli didnt shed any tear when simar was leaving. she didnt even utter 1 word.

This show has no logic. yesterday they showed sid was present at home when prem was getting married. cvs forgot sid left home 5 years ago. cvs are having memory loss. 

Most stupid track ever. I hate prem now, he is completely blinded by googly and her grand mothers fake tears and nonsense talk. all prem does now is meri behen, meri daadi. so irritating. 

Edited by sandraj - 16 August 2013 at 10:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divyakoolsadhu1000

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index