India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Idiotic and Infuriating (Page 2)

-Sakthi- IF-Dazzler
-Sakthi-
-Sakthi-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Hate this track... now i hate totally prem character...how he can forget 20 years of rishta and he also forget what she did to roli... this jhanvi and so-called dadi r kidnappers of roli AngryAngryAngry they have to go to jail for this but this BW family r doing nothing...

I just hope this bakwas track end soon...

rolisiddhant Goldie
rolisiddhant
rolisiddhant

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
This is an amazing post. I jst want 2 say tht ssk tracks never lays on d basis of truth. And abou Roli's kidnapping i m confused tht does Prem knws tht her so called sister Janvi/googly has kidnaped her wife's sister. And why simar is nt telling anythng abt her 2 Prem or why r d bw family nt complaining in d police.
Its jst going 2 be sad track btwn 2 brothers and 2 sisters living apart.
Hope d track end soon.
...Arjuneeti... IF-Rockerz
...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Who is googly ...Janhavi ?LOL

And how CAN they have partition , its not THEIR house , infact now that Prem accepts he is from other family even his legal rights can be questioned !

hehehe yeah LOL

Idk how ssk will justify this...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
You know what 

Simar should stop bleating Premji Premji

she should take a stand . 

You do 'Raksha' of ur criminal sister but she kidnapped mine and tortured her and is unapologetic about it so i will do case against her if she troubles Bharadwajs

And i gotta do 'Raksha' of Anjali's future so sorry i cannot join the new found cult .

Btw that Dadi is chaalu . She was pretending when Prem came and tried to paint Mataji black . She was also pretending not to eat food and touch water etc but eating in privacy of room when Prem told her . Super chaalu woman . Poti toh is gunda nurse . Employs gundas and all . What Prem will do her 'Raksha' . She will only do his 'Raksha' . She is capable of giving 'suparis' to gangs .

-Sakthi-

suhanakkt Senior Member
suhanakkt
suhanakkt

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Dumbo will be always dim and do not expect anything from her,she always selfish ita only cvs who themselves call her mahan. R8 now prem is such a disgusting nd disgraceful person Angry I think ssk cvs make him to drink vodka like them thats why prem character is ruins Angry. What the hell wrong with this BW family why they dont call police and handover janvi? she kidnap roli and everyone knows about it but still dont do anything like as usual except standing with a donkey face.hate this dumb story line no wonder trp is down.

-Sakthi-

wamavasant IF-Dazzler
wamavasant
wamavasant

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
correct kools lol missed your post u should bash every one in each and every episode lolzzz
I kind of like your post and keep on waiting for it  u are absolutely right
lol u must have noticed one more thing what kind of beta is this prem lol his so called raksha needed sister called her mother character less and said that she tried to seduce her father and he said no to her then she made a false story of Shakti trying to rape her and all Angry

and when sid slapped her then also prem took jaanvi's side not even bother to listen him whatever sujata did she is his mother and always gave loved to him its kind of shocking to  see prem like this Shocked

although one more thing I want to point out that at first pari was 3 months pregnant at time of mataji's b day suddenly her due date was close lol and now I guess her pregnancy shifted back to 3 months lol is pari's baby tulsidas who will come out of his mother's womb after 12 months of her pregnancy LOLLOLLOL

koolsadhu1000

kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
see legally too it wld be very difficult to prove their interest in business too as its been 20 yrs! d credibility of dadi/poti is very weak, janvi was too young at that time to have any knowledge or even understanding of thgs happening arnd her thus its very easy to feed her lies n concocted stories! dadi had lost her mental stability so no guarantee she is sane minded even now, full psych evaluation needed!

prem can claim his share in contribution to profit of business but only as employee not fam member

koolsadhu1000

kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
more points to ponder:
1) was dna test conducted to verify its shakti's skeleton? d ring proves nothing! infact was skeleton examined forensically for cause of death? it cld be an accident, self defence or even suicide, who knows!
2) did BW legally adopt prem? changing his surname dsnt me he is their legally adopted son!
3) whats proof that dadi poti really r prem's own blood? hearsay means nothing, allegations need to be proved!
4) is shakti stil a proprietor/director of business? not possible!

koolsadhu1000

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index