India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Idiotic and Infuriating

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
 Are the Dadi Poti living shamelessly in Bharadwaj House after so much talks of 'badla' ? With what right ? Its not their house !

And where did the big big talks of not eating food and water go ? They were nicely eating Bharadwaj food in the room when Prem coaxed them !

And for that matter , if Prem feels he belongs more to them , they r his real roots and family , why is he still living in Bharadwaj house ? Why doesn't he go to some other flat and help Dadi Poti to fight case from there ? Does he plan to stay on at Bharadwaj House , enjoy their wealth but make sulky faces and refuse to talk to them ?

And why had the police come to arrest Mataji on the basis of a skeleton found after many years in the house ? On the complaint of 2 women who had filed charges after 20 yrs ? Why did they not arrest Janhavi who had kept Roli imprisoned , given her lethal drugs and was now openly bragging about it ? That is a  serious crime !

And what 'Raksha' is Prem gonna do of Janhavi ...by being super ungrateful to the Bharadwajs ? For that matter does that criminal who has capacity to employ gundas , give lethal drugs and kidnap people need 'Raksha' ? What a laugh !

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

snowyPavanjitsuhanakktsrdevi.DivyaArabjanmagicalrosid-Sakthi-...Noorya......Arjuneeti...itsokaysammy

...Arjuneeti... IF-Rockerz
...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
All I can say is LOL LOL SSK have never shown any logic...and even in todays episode dadi poti won't leave the house with premar instead BW house will have a partition.

I know googly should be sent to jail and her medical license should be taken away. Bechari RoliCry I'm glad sid gave googly a slap thoughDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pavanjit.Divyamagicalrosid-Sakthi-

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Who is googly ...Janhavi ?LOL

And how CAN they have partition , its not THEIR house , infact now that Prem accepts he is from other family even his legal rights can be questioned !

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 15 August 2013 at 6:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pavanjitcs-07

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Apparently daduji and prem dad were business partners so on that basis they argue that its their property as well and they claim that sujata seduced prem dad so that she can get his property share W*F that is so ridculous wht was googly thinking yes I am furious with bharadwaj family acting as the guilty ones they should stop feeling guilty if they are innocent and they should be strict with jhanvi prem and shobha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pavanjit.Divya-Sakthi-

kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
lol... d show makes no sense... prem's reaction is d most idiotic thg iv heard of, some ppl show up claiming to be ur real family, and all off sudden he trust them more then d family who raised n fed him?

he talks abt bw family teaching him importance of family relations n responsibility, then what abt responsibility for the very ppl who he cldve died for before (bw fam)

n yes, he accepts dadi poti or not, but he still isnt a BW, thus with what rights he stays on there? did any1 tell him abt roli kidnap?

Pavanjit.Divya-Sakthi-koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
So ? bcoz they were business partners did they live in same house ? Do business partners live in same house ? So ridiculous ! At the most they can try to claim share in business profits through court . That also is dicey as they have suddenly surfaced after so many years .

Simar should take a stand against Prem and side with the Bharadwajs for Anjali's sake . She should tell Prem that if u fel sudden love for Dadi behen u go with them , i will stay here with Anjali . Just like u have to do ur criminal sister's 'Raksha' i have to do my beti's future's 'Raksha' . Besides i honestly don't feel much for ur sister as she harmed MY sister .So ...go to hell all of u .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pavanjit.Divya...Arjuneeti...

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
U knw wht koolsaidu ur freakin right I am shocked to see that simar said nothing to jhanvi for kidnapping her sister and make her live in a dark gloomy face with nothing except drugs to make her forget her tortures I mean come on women say something to that freakin googly she tortured ur sister ur blood related sister does she even love her sister If I was in her place I would have never accepet that person no matter wht my husband would think of that sadly koolsaidu simar will choose prem over bharadwaj family it was given in an article but there was also another article that said there would be a fight for property prem is such a disgraceful son is ur blood more important then 20 years of love and caring upbearing

Pavanjit.Divya-Sakthi-koolsadhu1000

Arabjan Goldie
Arabjan
Arabjan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
really a stupid track !everybody is crying...sad sad sad...disgratefulness...same kind of villans...property fight...no punishment for villans !no more to say this track is full of torture !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakthi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index