Saraswatichandra

i feel bad for saras

liya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

saras has really got headecke coz he lost his relation ship with his dad again he has no kumud with him kumud has been taken,what will the future be for saras,after he beats the goons kumud must be very cool with him not hurt him at all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel the same! The day Saras told Kumud everything and how she reacted the next day I felt so much heartache for Saras...she is right to stand up to Pramaad and wanting to change him and making her married life work but she has shown no sympathy towards Saras and I cant understand this.

The way she loved him...now its her ego talking! She needs a wake up call! his phonecall costed her her life and yes to a certain extent he is to blame as she had to move on...fine! But she still cant see it from her POV..

I thought her running away and crying after he told her that it was cos Gumaan and LN were having an affair..she was crying cos she felt bad for Saras...crying that she couldnt be there for him..crying at the mistake she made..

Instead she turned into sherni but also towards Saras! like now there is no love left for him! atleast before she still had moments where we felt she still loved him! I feel like now she just doesnt care about him.

Kat
liya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KK84

I feel the same! The day Saras told Kumud everything and how she reacted the next day I felt so much heartache for Saras...she is right to stand up to Pramaad and wanting to change him and making her married life work but she has shown no sympathy towards Saras and I cant understand this.

The way she loved him...now its her ego talking! She needs a wake up call! his phonecall costed her her life and yes to a certain extent he is to blame as she had to move on...fine! But she still cant see it from her POV..

I thought her running away and crying after he told her that it was cos Gumaan and LN were having an affair..she was crying cos she felt bad for Saras...crying that she couldnt be there for him..crying at the mistake she made..

Instead she turned into sherni but also towards Saras! like now there is no love left for him! atleast before she still had moments where we felt she still loved him! I feel like now she just doesnt care about him.

Kat

KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont want to be negative but this show better not end at pramaad turning into good boy and them happily married and Saras alone or that Kumud can never forgive saras and they all alone in the end!

would be just sooo nice to see her be civil towards Saras..why is that so hard now? i think that may even increase trps!