Why Arjun won't marry Purvi (Page 3)

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by peachesnplums

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Peaches, human nature rearing its ugly head, perhaps? Both Onir and Ovi want ARVI to be together or at least profess loudly to that.

Onir has carried out elaborate plans to push Purvi away form him, based on that I will grant him some credit. But both of them, the two Os, perhaps still harbor a lingering hope that a wand will be magically swooshed and viola, Purvi will rejoice at Onir's sacrifices and be back at his side forever more, and Arjun will relent in the face of true love (the two Os' love, of course) and will gladly hand Purvi over to Onir and return to the waiting arms of his enduring childhood love, the other O, Ovi.

Just maybe the two Os are deluded enough or human enough to dream for this to happen and hence Ovi is in a mad rush in her do good mode to reveal Onir's mahanta to Purvi BEFORE the marriage. And Onir instead of cooking up a cock and bull story to say "since Shalini returned we wanted to re-marry to symbolize our vows of love so decided to have a simple ritual again in Mumbai" has to go spilling the beans loudly in a public place to Ovi of all people.

And, what was that about Ovi recognizing Arjun in the picture? Onir did not see his beloved Purvi in the wedding album but Ovi's sharp though love glazed eyes were quick enough to pick up Arjun in the background? <font color="#FF0000">Any hints here that Ovi's love is even more powerful than mahaan Onir's abiding, self effacing love for Purvi?? </font>ROFL

Ahh nice post Jhanvi!

@bold: yeah, clues conveniently hidden in an album for all budding detectives who want to check it out.

@bold red: Oh my word! Lord save Arjun from such powerful love *rolls eyes*

I guess mahaan marathon is on, with everyone trying to outdo the last person!!

And we know who that is, Ms. Purvi Wink Everyone else's sacrifices pale in comparison to her idiotic one, giving up the man she loves and who loves her and whose baby she is carrying to her conniving sister on her wedding day to help her middle aged mom get back with the man who left her 18 years ago without a backward glance takes the cake in sheer stupidity. Onir is giving up what never was his, Ovi snatched and tried to hold close something that was never hers either, Purvi gave away what was hers and will always be hers. If Arjun goes about doing the same sacrificing for no apparent reason this time (no aai's happiness involved here now), he will be the biggest dumbo alive in reel world.

If Arjun is not moving on his say of not marrying Purvi. I want Purvi to smack hhim upside his head and give him a lecture about what happened the first time. First time Purvi was the stupid one now Arjun wants to take over.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veenaus5soapwatcher1

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jav101

My thoughts are Ovi is pregnant. Arjun will once again sacrifice his love to marry Ovi. Simple as that.

Are you kidding me?..what is pari? 

machar13pallavi25

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
To be honest, I am not sure i want to watch this unfold.  Why watch all the wedding preparations and the happiness and have the door slammed shut again and be uber disappointed again!  It feels a lot like Charlie Brown and the football. Ouch

Maybe i'll wait until next week, see what happens, why Arjun stopped it and if it corrects itself.  Then i can always go back and watch knowing the ending will be happy.  

I for one have had enough of carrot n' stick.  My fragile heart won't take any more .  LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaasoapwatcher1Huma-AnAvidReaderpeachesnplumspallavi25

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

To be honest, I am not sure i want to watch this unfold. Why watch all the wedding preparations and the happiness and have the door slammed shut again and be uber disappointed again! It feels a lot like Charlie Brown and the football.Ouch

Maybe i'll wait until next week, see what happens, why Arjun stopped it and if it corrects itself. Then i can always go back and watch knowing the ending will be happy.

I for one have had enough of carrot n' stick. My fragile heart won't take any more . LOL

Me neither, Naava. This is bakwas, the boy who cried wolf story, there is a marriage, there is a marriage, come one, come all, let us celebrate, haldi, sangeet, dancing, love, relief, and content, then THUD, the bombshell drops. Has happened once before, why watch this a second time around? Once bitten, twice shy.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairsoniiyaanaavaHuma-AnAvidReaderpeachesnplumspallavi25

pilli2000 Senior Member
pilli2000
pilli2000

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I think Arjun will marry Purvi, but first he has to tell Purvi the truth.  Then Purvi can decide what she wants to do.  The wedding will take place.  Maybe not during the maha episode, but soon for sure.  As we are preparing for the leap.  

Me personally, I think the wedding should happen during the maha-episode.

machar13peachesnplums

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
if ovi ends up with arjun in whatever circumstances she would be one of the most pathetic characters even more so than purvi 

and when purvi meddles in someones life it is someones good.
who gave her the right to interfere in her step sister or her cousin's lives.
not them atleast?
so i think atleast purvi deserves the meddling.

Go to top