Why Arjun won't marry Purvi

Roses_ZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My thoughts are Ovi is pregnant. Arjun will once again sacrifice his love to marry Ovi. Simple as that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Or because Arjun has learned Onir was pretending a marriage with Shalini, and Purvi is still married to him. So Purvi needs to divorce Onir first, and then marry Arjun.
shagufta2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Or because Arjun has learned Onir was pretending a marriage with Shalini, and Purvi is still married to him. So Purvi needs to divorce Onir first, and then marry Arjun.

me too think the same
i think arjun get to know onir has lied
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
May be its because Ovi must have told Arjun all the secret about Onir. And thats why first he would clarify everything with Onir and then Arvi marriage will take place. ðŸ˜³
Lets see what happens...
Lads thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No doubt i m 100% sure ds s the same thng gng 2 hpn...anyways hope for d bst...
Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

May be its because Ovi must have told Arjun all the secret about Onir. And thats why first he would clarify everything with Onir and then Arvi marriage will take place.😳

Lets see what happens...

manny136 thumbnail
Yeah he wont marry her knowing onirs secret everything has to be in the open she has to decide stay with onir coz of gratitude or be with arjun who she says she loves n to give pari her true family. No matter what even if onir gets her back purvi already confessed her love for arjun no one will be happy if arvi arent together now and if onir is gonna take tht job in canada it better the truth comes out first someverything is on a clean slate
Romona26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shagufta2211

me too think the same
i think arjun get to know onir has lied

but purvi and onir not legally married?
Romona26 thumbnail
dam show so complicated with this twist and that turn
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

If Ovi hadn't found out, Onir would have let Arjun and Purvi get married knowing he and Purvi were still married...so...how is that a good thing to do?.  That's a terrible thing to do to someone.  So if Onir is the wonderful person everyone wants him to be, the Onir/Purvi marriage cannot be valid.  If it is, and Onir was letting this happen, knowing full well it would end up really hurting Purvi even more...well..what can i say.

Why is Ovi so desparately wanting to disclose it? 

I hope everyone's positive attitude is justified. ðŸ˜•

machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's a bit odd why ovi is so hot and heavy to disclose the truth...but I think that Arvi will happen. Onir and purvi I thought had their marriage annulled? In any case, onir will not allow for purvi to come back...onir will be the mahanta on this one :) and I think ovi will also help ensure they stay together...it makes sense, na ? ESP with changes in ovi. ðŸ˜›