India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Makes NO Sense

arnav4ever IF-Dazzler
arnav4ever
arnav4ever

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Imran and Najma broke up 3 years ago so therfore he slept with tanu right but than how in the right mind is she prego with his child Confused

Holy Hell india mai kuch bhi LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

...SankaDevi...sihudivyabelleasyakiideewaniasya04starsinmyeyes-jawaria-Guguminti..preethi..sumaiya14

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
It happens only in india(serial)ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziya117

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
The only explanation for this is that Imraan just knew Tannu..and went to her to drown his so called sorrows...Tannu spent a while to make him trust her and then slept with him some months ago...coz she did mention that it took her a lot of time as in she said usko bahut papad belne pade to trap ImraanLOL...and when she finally did trap him, she got to know he wasn't rich enough...because CVs do forget sometimes but I doubt they forgot that the gestation period is 9 months..otherwise there is no other logic to thisLOL

sihu

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

The only explanation for this is that Imraan just knew Tannu..and went to her to drown his so called sorrows...Tannu spent a while to make him trust her and then slept with him some months ago...coz she did mention that it took her a lot of time as in she said usko bahut papad belne pade to trap Imraan[LOL]...and when she finally did trap him, she got to know he wasn't rich enough...because CVs do forget sometime
s but I doubt they forgot that the gestation period is 9 months..otherwise there is no other logic to this[LOL]

This make sense. 2n half months papad bele then she slept with him but whatever i dont want najran iam an imveer fan

starsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniloveasya

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

The only explanation for this is that Imraan just knew Tannu..and went to her to drown his so called sorrows...Tannu spent a while to make him trust her and then slept with him some months ago...coz she did mention that it took her a lot of time as in she said usko bahut papad belne pade to trap ImraanLOL...and when she finally did trap him, she got to know he wasn't rich enough...because CVs do forget sometime
s but I doubt they forgot that the gestation period is 9 months..otherwise there is no other logic to thisLOL

This make sense. 2n half months papad bele then she slept with him but whatever i dont want najran iam an imveer fan

I second u on that..I don't want NajRan at any cost...this is one marriage..i hope..Tanveer manages to breakLOL

sihu

-jawaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-jawaria-
-jawaria-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
any thing is possible in love,war and indian serialsROFL
..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
res

i knw rite evn i was tnking d same..well she said tat she was wid him 2 days trying to trap him but left him wen she came 2 knw tat he s nt rich.. it seemed tat ntng happnd..

Edited by preethi_shamya - 15 August 2013 at 6:26am
sumaiya14 IF-Stunnerz
sumaiya14
sumaiya14

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Rofl. .No logic in Qubool Hai

Go to top