The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Sway with me OS

springkissed Goldie
springkissed
springkissed

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged

I can already  feel y'alls' scowls, or atleast the ones that know me. lol

This is a random piece from me, Don't keep you expectations so high because I'm a closet writer (If that's even a phrase?), but out of dear Mugz's insistence and because of my own random mood today, I just decided to post it. This is for you, Mugzy! and this piece is on Rahi. I think it's sort of AU, maybe in the time period after TBP season 1 ended and before season 2 started. It's sort of in the middle somewhere..? Even I'm unsure of the time period, but just bear with it! Here it goes..

When we dance you have a way with me

Stay with me, sway with me

"Ms. Rastogi, may I have this dance?"

"Yes, Mr. Shergill! You may have this dance," and a giggle escaped from my mouth. I had been itching to have a dance with him ever since the evening started, but he had to keep his Casanova image intact so he went around almost the entire ballroom and danced with every girl that got enveloped in his Casanova charms. But now that it was time for the final dance, his eyes finally found mine!

"Nonu, tumko nahi lagta ki tum zyada jaldi mere paas aa gaye? I mean abhi tou char panch ladkiya aur baki thi, wo idhar udhar kahi ghum rahi hogi, I'm sure they would have died to dance with you had you asked," and there escaped another teasing giggle from my mouth. I couldn't help teasing him!

"Moti, bas ha. Aisi bhi koi baat nahi hai. Main tumhare paas aane hi wala tha, aur aisa nahi hai ke maine har ladki ke saath yaha dance kiya hai. I mean sirf teen char ke saath hi kiya hai. Itna tou chalta hai, agar itna bhi nahi karunga tou meri Casanova image ka kya hoga? Aur waise bhi, ladkiya party mein dance na kare tou acchi nahi lagti. So, bas main tou apni duty nibha raha tha. Being a gentleman and all, you know?!"

"Accha! Gentleman ha?! I'm sure all the girls were just mesmerized by your manly charms! Tou jao na! Abhi char panch ladkiyan aur milengi tumhare gentleman banne ke liye."

"Bas kar, Moti! Waise bhi, I wasn't going to let this evening go without having at least one dance with you, rather I was saving this final dance for you!"

"Hmm..I know!", and a knowing smile immediately formed on my face. I knew that without him having to say it. His final dance was always mine, for years, it'd always been like that, and even in the future, it will always be like that! No matter how many girls came and went, Nonu always asked me in the end. And even when he didn't say this outright, I knew. Because every time he danced with other girls, he always looked over at me, looked me in the eye and smiled.

It was our little secret. Our little special time.

And as he twirled me, laughed with me and pulled me closer, I knew that even if he danced with every other girl in this room, he only swayed with one. Me.

And his smile told me he knew it as well.

Sway with me...

Mugzie, this is out of your insistence and I'm not good with expressing myself, but thank you for everything, not just for helping me with this piece, but also for everything else. For talking to me first, for becoming my first friend on IF, for trying to get to know me even when we both had such opposite likes and dislikes, and for always having my back. As you can see, it's a pretty long list. LOL You are one heck of a friend and you have always been there whenever I most needed you. I love you<3

Coming back to the os, It's pretty crappy, but feedback would be highly appreciated.

Edited by coolpixie - 15 August 2013 at 6:51am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety2mcguireniya_ssItsMe_AmmuNonComposMentis.serenade.WhisperOfDreamsA-Musing-MearviabhigyaRoshini1494lostmymusic.santiagosentyouNikki_Titli-PyaariBhootni-

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Res!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

springkissed

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
My ress Embarrassed
Unres Embarrassed
This s amazing Clap
Loved d portrayal of rahi Day Dreaming
Nonu-moti I miss them Unhappy
Well written Clap

Edited by aishu3003 - 18 August 2013 at 2:22am

springkissed

sweety2mcguire Newbie
sweety2mcguire
sweety2mcguire

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Awsome yaar!! Clap Clap

springkissed

WhisperOfDreams IF-Rockerz
WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
RES
amazig..
jzz not in a mood or right state of mind..will soon unres!Cry

springkissed

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
No Pix! It's not at all crappy! It's vintage classic RaHi Day Dreaming

I loved the lyrics you used, I loved the scenario you made up and I love the portrayal of RaHi here! I just loved it! Yes, it was a little short but it was amazing! And I suck at comments so yeah..:P But really good!

...now you can kill me for this crappy comment LOL

springkissed

niya_ss IF-Dazzler
niya_ss
niya_ss

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
nice oneClap
loved nonu moti nok jokSmile which we don't get these days
thank u so much
LOVE RAHI FOREVERHeart

springkissed

NonComposMentis IF-Dazzler
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Need I even bother to say anything Elinor?
I told you already, it's perfect. <3

I would, however, mention the dedication.
Thank you! <3
And you flatter me.
But I love you.
Coz you're such a sweetheart!
And so much of a better friend than I could ever be.

Thank you again for posting this just coz I told you to! <3

Hug
Love ya!
Always and forever.

Mugs.

springkissed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index