India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Comparisons??

chinkidrashti IF-Dazzler
chinkidrashti
chinkidrashti

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
There has been a lot of discussion again on allowing comparisons between contestants. Ofcourse, it can be allowed if they are of same range(or atleast in near ranges). but current state of JDJ is like giving a maths problem to few 1st grade students and 10th grade student and praising 10th grade student that he/she finished if faster than others Smile . THe years of experiences ofcourse is valid and cannot be neglected.

Note:- There can be high IQ exceptions like Kids(i dont know more abt them, may be they are practising from last few years, how old is shonali?) , but somehow that is not valid in current JDJ state. 

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinkidrashti

There has been a lot of discussion again on allowing comparisons between contestants. Ofcourse, it can be allowed if they are of same range(or atleast in near ranges). but current state of JDJ is like giving a maths problem to few 1st grade students and 10th grade student and praising 10th grade student that he/she finished if faster than others Smile . THe years of experiences ofcourse is valid and cannot be neglected.

Note:- There can be high IQ exceptions like Kids(i dont know more abt them, may be they are practising from last few years, how old is shonali?) , but somehow that is not valid in current JDJ state. 

I'm yet to see a meaningless post than this...LOL

It's like a student only prepared an easy on a COW and whatever essay you give him/her to write, somehow s/he takes the cow there and writes the essay s/he memorized... ROFL

Topic started very nicely on how comparison should be allowed on JDJ and then what the TM did is just ...like the essay on the cow she prepared ROFL

Edited by Paris4Helen - 15 August 2013 at 5:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

chinkidrashti IF-Dazzler
chinkidrashti
chinkidrashti

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paris4Helen

It's like a student only prepared an easy on a COW and whatever essay you give him/her to write, somehow s/he takes the cow there and writes the essay s/he memorized... ROFL

Topic started very nicely on how comparison should be allowed on JDJ and then what the TM did is just ...like the essay on the cow she prepared ROFL
Wonderful analysis skill...please dont use it anymore in this post ! Smile
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
GOD Bless your post ROFL , Let start countdown 1 2 3 4 n go LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinkidrashti

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Wonderful analysis skill...please dont use it anymore in this post ! Smile

Wonderful ordering skills, but you aren't allowed to use it here ...LOL Not only in this topic, all over IF Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

narchibaldBazigarZaireanHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Student of class one has arrived ...hahaha ROFL

Good counting skill ...LOL

Edited by Paris4Helen - 15 August 2013 at 5:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

narchibaldBazigarZaireanHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

Zairean IF-Dazzler
Zairean
Zairean

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arnav90

Student of class one has arrived ...hahaha ROFL

Good counting skill ...LOL

ROFLROFL

Yep, he has his picture in the dp LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BazigarTheHazardBeingBlunt

Bazigar Goldie
Bazigar
Bazigar

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
hey i need an insurance that this topic of your will not be closed on the name of criticizing drasti , 
You know i also think durki just like Durdrasti , or else who know it will get closed by some manipulation like Durdrasti doing. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheHazardBeingBlunt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index