agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged

*Turn your Speakers On :D

Beneath Your Beautifu

You tell all the boys no
Makes you feel good yeah.
I know you're out of my league
But that won't scare me away oh no

She folded the papers and files, licking the envelopes and gluing them. She rolled her eyes on the watch. It was late today, but when it have not been? Almost all the office mates left, which made kria hurry up finishing her work.
Her Job was to be blamed for it.
It was just tiring, there was no escape from work. But sometimes she asked her heart- was this void in her life because of her strenuous office hours? Or because of the void in between him and her.
Things were clumsy, all messed into a tight knot.
And that knot was getting tighter with every passing day, from the day they got married.
It was all in hurry, the marriage, yet they have known pretty much about each other. But then also, after months, they were still on two different roads, wide apart.
Every night, she do feel the tension inside the room while sleeping right next to him.
Maybe they needed more time for this proximity.
Maybe it was because they had an arranged marriage.
Maybe...

You've carried on so long
You couldn't stop if you tried it
You've built your wall so high
That no one could climb it

He clicked the last few times on his notepad, marking tick on his last few tasks for today. After all he was known as one the best Boss's one could get. But it was definitely not about his looks, but because of his perfect dedication towards the work.
His life have always been a planned play. Nothing went wrong without his permission. If it does, then he would try his level best and get everything on right track.
But yet, he had hard time letting someone else coming into his life. Kria..
She was gorgeous, bold, out straight, a girl with her own covers and lines. A person just like him...
And this was a reason they had this distance always persisting in between them.
Yet, he do had feelings for her, but not the time.
Time- the only thing he lacked.
He use to work even at night hours. And he just felt for her, but somehow he was not willing to voice it out, or he have not realized what she meant to him?

But i'm gonna try
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful
Would you let me see beneath your perfect
Take it off now girl, take it off now girl

How can she resist his hard form, every night she would stiffen with every move of his, and it was not a new thing, she have been spending sleepless nights from months now. Every single touch sent shivers down her spine.
They needed a road on which they could walk together, rather two respective paths of their own.
Unless how can they be life partners?
It was like, they were building a wall between them which couldn't be climbed.
Perhaps their love story was waiting for their Day of Love.

I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight
You let all the girls go
Makes you feel good, don't it?

She walked down the stairs of her office building. She was stubborn, outspoken, independent woman. She never needed any medium to speak what she desired. She always knew how to get her work done perfectly.
As she stepped down last few stairs ,she could see the sky darkening. With clouds hovering above the sky. Was it going to rain?
She quickly rushed towards her car, only to find its lock being jammed badly.
She tried again and again, but all was in vain.
She retraced her steps to her office building, climbing the same stairs, only to find the door locked from outside.
"f**k!" she screeched.
What should she do now?
She felt like a stupid for working at this late hour. It was 11:30, and he might have entered the house by now. She was worried.

Behind your broadway show
I heard a boy say please don't hurt me
You've carried on so long
You couldn't stop if you tried it

He twisted the door look with key to open it, and his was surprised to see her not at home by now, or else she would have  opened it for him.
He hurried inside as it suddenly started raining very badly. He quickly dropped his jacket on the couch and dialed her number, pressed the green button. And he got no response from the other side which made him restless.
Each day by now she use to be at home, either reading her novel or watching her crime shows. And he use to be busy with his files and work.
But today, he was left mindless in front of his laptop. He simply couldn't concentrate on his work. It was 12:30 now, and his patience reached at its peak.
He was irritated and worried to the roots.
He never expected her to stay out for so long.
He closed his laptop and searched for his car keys in drawer.

You've built your wall so high
That no one could climb it
But i'm gonna try
Would you let me, see beneath your beautiful

On the other side she was scared to roots,  darkness -the only thing surrounding her in the underground parking of her office building. And it was perhaps her only weakness.
Tears rolled down her cheeks, involuntarily.
She clutched her skirt and sat down in a corner, shutting her eyes with full force, breathing between her sobs.
"Sleep my baby...Sleep till the Moon comes to lighten your face...Sleep till you see beautiful dreams and smile...Sleep my baby..." She cried and tried to sleep, as it was the only thing she could do, which could escape her from the darkness. She sang the similar old song which her mother use to sing for her.
But all was in vain as she could barely keep her eyes closed, with every thunder she would get crushed more into the wall..And with every thunder she would simply wish to evade to a lovelier place.

Would you let me, see beneath your perfect
Take it off now boy, take it off now boy
I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight?

"Sleep my baby...Sleep..." She stammered in her scared voice. And soon she covered her eyes watching a light being aimed at her face.
"Who---o--o--" she could bare speak as her voice was choked out of this sudden happenings. And she finally regained her consciousness to see who was standing there.
He rushed to embrace her in his arms- perhaps for the first time.
And she struggled in registering the present.
"Hey.. Kria.. Shush... I am here..." he said in his melodious consoling voice.
And after hearing his voice she calmed down, hugging him tightly.
He took her into his arms,carefully. And she clutched his collar, resting her head on his shoulder, sobbing.

Ohhh, Tonight
See beneath, See beneath,

This feeling of protection, he was facing it for the first time. How truthfully she was in his arms. But as they say, everything have a first time.
And today he felt what she costs to him, priceless.
And with her being secure in his arms, his satisfaction stemmed.
And he wondered what he should name it.
She cuddled into his arms, finally going to a place where she belonged, and it was strange why it took so long. But it often said, the slower the time, the delicious is the fruit.

I...Tonight
I... bum you
I'm gonna climb on top your ivory tower
I'll hold your hand and then we'll jump right out

He safely placed her in the car, still not willing to take off his arms from her.
And he drove to home, as slowly as he could.
On the way it was raining slowly.
Was it because of the nature or because of all the changes around him.
He looked at her, who sat silently, her eyes were swollen and it just beamed like an iron rod in his heart... Never he knew her mere tears could affect him so much.
Perhaps, he have been missing them, her smiles, which was so priceless..
He felt guilty for not breaking the wall which they had developed by the time.
"Kria..." He spoke out tenderly.
"Hum..."She replied , getting out from her lost state.
"I am sorry..." he said slowing down the car.
And she was left perplexed at his sudden reaction.
"Why are you saying...So--" she spoke out, but was caught midway as he continued saying.
"I am sorry for not taking care of you, I sorry for not caring about our marriage, I am sorry for not giving you time which you deserve..." He said with his trembling lips.
And her heart just melted at his words.

We'll be falling, falling
But that's okay
Cause I'll be right here
I just wanna know

She cupped his face, looking into his sparkling eyes which possessed love for her, but were hesitant to voice out, she gazed into his brown watery eyes, watching the things kept behind his strong covers- the fear which have of losing her... So she took the initiative to help him to say it and captured his lips in her soft pendants one's.
And for her utmost surprise he kissed her back, with increased intensity.

Her caressed her soft lips with his hard one's, brushing them with his warm air. And both didn't knew when time elapsed like that, with their lips intertwined with each other...
He kissed her alabaster skin, caressed the aroused love of his.

That night was the start of something new, something more precious, something more exploratory.

That was their Day of Love.

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful
Would you let me see beneath your perfect
Take it off now boy, take it off now girl
Cause I wanna see inside

He nibbled the soft skin of her nape, planting kisses all the way, as she tried to close the door of their room. And when finally closing it, she took the lead, planting slow kisses on his neck, moving her hands tortuously on his chiseled torso. She kissed his Adams apple, making him hold her tighter, he ran his hands all the way inside her shirt, seeing beneath his beautiful, making a night full of their dreams. A night in which they will unwound all the tight knots they have made. A night where they will make one road to walk on together, so they can become life-partners.

And he kissed her again, forgetting about time.
And he kissed her perfectly despite being a non-romantic person, as they say- for being romantic you just need your love by your side, not your time.
And he kissed and made love till the sun rise up from the dark clouds of night.

Tonight, see beneath your beautiful
Oh tonight, we ain't perfect, we ain't perfect

Okay, I simply Don't know whether it is worth reading or not, But since Snigdha Challenged me with those conditioned, I simply could imagine the upper situation on it. I am so sorry for being late and being so 'konjoos', for giving that challenged OS as your Birthday gift!

But Anyway!

Happy Birthday Snickers!! Hug

I wish you get all the happiness in your life and you get all the things you have ever dreamed.
Keep smiling Dear! 

And for this OS, Erm... Yea,, I still don't know whether I was drunk while writing or not?
As snigu demanded, it should not be 18+, but bit hawt. I hope I met your expectations. :'(

Love!
Do leave your thoughts. :)

And I posted another OS yesterday. Have a look if you are free :)

Edited by Incandescence. - 15 August 2013 at 8:04am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06kritikakapoorKriyaansh3103chandana29bhakti15titli13kriayasrimssssssash96reahalkavidoll2012moni94pinky1712aarohi1232Mani_2610love_swayamChaithra_Arsha_lovekriyansh_mairahkatiehiwatarisrujanahpvrkillerbinnymalificient..ANVESHA..AabhiArShaShemliArshastar94Deepu_krdollyduaManisha143damonTVDrocks..Evanescent..prinumkrarshanavalGis...shaktiarchisha06kreya204virmanxyzkriapatel-Pia-smileysmid3_roxlove_arshavarsh-mayurArShiDelenaPinkpearlyEffacioussanjana_D3zona_malik--RAINA--TriShakti-vaishnavimuralCrazy_ArshiKriyaanshholicanjoriii..Roop..sweetydiyafrienDivine_darknessFate.IntervinedRoxxy47Crazy4AshViksumimitaHR-DMG4life--Shukti--kritzzz_ArShadaisydee425SanskritiSnature-beautyagreatperhapskvarshaPumpkinnbasket_101Kanchi..yogini64KriYaansh960moon_cupcakedancersqueencrazyskyluv_arshaMahak Sinhakuhu_Arsha-shenz-bluelashesanjali22Black_StoneBorn2DanceSnigs.-FrozenRain-Madhu_ArSha_Deepika_Rajeshwari_KRglmorous_divaTenTinyBreathsCieli.Santisanju_arshanature2-Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Reserve

unres

yayy me 1shtttDancing

d os was fantabulousClap

beautifully described!!!Clap

i totally loved it to d coreeeDay Dreaming

thankoos to snigds for challengin u Hug

and thankoos to u for writing t beautifullyHug

Edited by aishu3003 - 22 August 2013 at 4:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agirlhasnoname.

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
AISSHUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-PyaariBhootni-

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vaish-

AISSHUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL omggg Shocked ROFL

agirlhasnoname.

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Hey UppuHug

That was such a blissful  write up...two individuals...different ways..similar thoughts...similar feelings...but hard to voice out the feelings...how beautifully u gave them their day of love ...when he held her protectively in his arms...it was home coming for her...she belonged there ...she just took more time to melt in his embrace...

Beautifully written oneshot...sweet..lovable...yet it was so  realistic...two souls craving for a day of love ..and a path of life..finally found one...amazingly well-written Embarrassed

Snigdha will surely love ur gift...

Love
Deepika

Edited by deep_Tanha - 15 August 2013 at 5:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisydee425agirlhasnoname.

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu3003

Originally posted by -Vaish-