Chaapa93

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Nice update Embarrassed Please add me to your PM list Embarrassed 

ARUNIMAROY Groupbie
ARUNIMAROY
ARUNIMAROY

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishti.dvd

nice update and dear don't make a separate thread for every update it becomes difficult to locate sometimes make a thread and post everything in that 1 thread u know prologue character sketch and updates and open new thread after 150 pages are completed coming to update now father has to take appointment to meet his daughter wonder his and rest of the family's reaction thee day they will come to know about Madhu and kids and their success  

thanks, but am new here, hence i dont know how to continue in a single thread, i mean ...see, if i write a chap in pg 1, then if pg 2 is full of reviews, how do i continue it in pg 3?? ...its all very new and confusing to me...could u pls explain it to me in details?? ...
Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARUNIMAROY

nice update and dear don't make a separate thread for every update it becomes difficult to locate sometimes make a thread and post everything in that 1 thread u know prologue character sketch and updates and open new thread after 150 pages are completed coming to update now father has to take appointment to meet his daughter wonder his and rest of the family's reaction thee day they will come to know about Madhu and kids and their success  

thanks, but am new here, hence i dont know how to continue in a single thread, i mean ...see, if i write a chap in pg 1, then if pg 2 is full of reviews, how do i continue it in pg 3?? ...its all very new and confusing to me...could u pls explain it to me in details?? ...

update on third page only and then update the heading and index by editing first post..

or u can reserve all post on first and second page and later edit them with parts..
please put all the parts togather...
aDarkAngel Goldie
aDarkAngel
aDarkAngel

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
It's nice..yay!! I got the part 2 to read hehe!! It's nice so now RK is waiting to meet his own daughter though he is unaware of the truth...Big smile
-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Awsum mk a thread plz.
..FrozenHeart.. IF-Rockerz
..FrozenHeart..
..FrozenHeart..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
awesome update . please make all the update in a single thread . please add me in ur pm list
BhataktiAtma. IF-Dazzler
BhataktiAtma.
BhataktiAtma.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARUNIMAROY

ok it's very easy

1. go to the post reply type ur stuff there and press to post reply for continuing to post in same thread ok  it's the same way you comment on others post

2. now if u want to post stuff on pg1 of ur post click on edit and is same u erase the previous work and post new or continue and whatever u want write then again click post reply it's same

3. u can also reserve the post in the same way in the same way as stated on point1 just type RESERVED and post later u can edit it and post ur stuff

this was the easiest and detailed way i could explain hope u got it and update the next part soon Smile

Go to top