Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

STILL THE SAME PART 2!!

ARUNIMAROY Groupbie
ARUNIMAROY
ARUNIMAROY

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
rk's pov
right now am exhausted. being a celebrated actor cum producer is not easy!! anyways, sitting on my king size bed i was surrounded by different bright colour files...red greee blue, yellow...all related to the production and the script of the movie. this was ironic, cause my own life was dull...no madhu...anyways, just then bittuji came, as usual he did not knock, not that i minded...now. he seemed all hyped up and was sweting. i thought about pulling his leg...
hmmm...so bittuji, finaly u decided that u seriously need to lose some weight, i smirked.
'oh no no chief,,, i have some very important news which is exciting as well!!!! switch on the tv now!!!!!
'why bittuji what happened, have u finally decided to get married and announced it to the world' i said while switching the tv.
he did not reply, somehow i think he is getting tired of me...poor man! he's getting old...
but when i surfed through the news channel, i saw it. a girl was announcing to the press that she will be comming to india soon, to use her talents in bollywood. hmmm, i pondered. i had seen her somewhere, probably on tv! she was rather attractive, with wait lenght curly hair...
'who is she bittuji? i asked.
' arre chief, she is the famous young designer ridhima mallik...!!!!!!!
'ridhima ma... oh ho, u mean ' the iron butterfly's' girl!!!!!!! oh man...she should not come in the press like this...people are all gaga over her family...
i saw the tv once again, she smirked at a question related to her mother...
oh gosh, i stared at her, she smirked exactly just like me!!!! her attitude is like me tooo...one girl she is!!!!!!
'bittuji' i said
'yes chief'
 'i want this girl" i said flatly.
'what chief, are u insane???!!!!' screamed bittuji with a shocking expression...ShockedShocked
oh no!! i thought, he interpreted it the wrong way...all wrong!!!OuchOuchConfusedConfused
'bittuji...i mean is, i want to have a metting with her... i would like her to design outfits for my movies and me as well...
'she's expensive chief, even rich people sometime could not afford to buy cloths from her... he said softly, 'cause she's...'
'talented!!' i completed, 'that's why i want her to work for me...when's she arriving?
'tomorrow early morning chief'
'hmmm, get her to meet me...
but chief, she is not anyone,...she's the famous ridhima mallik...miss mallik's daughter...its we who need an appointed to meet with her, ' bittuji reminded me...
'oh well' i sighed, then fix an appointment, at 5 tomorrow evening...
'will be done chief" he said and went away...
hmmm i pondered, now all i hope is to meet u, waiting eagerly to meet u kid...wonder why am i so much eager to meet u, hmmm, lets see the child who has the power to make me, the famous rk, the superstar, wait in her waiting room for a meeting...
interesting girl, just like me!!!!!!!
how was it?? waiting eagerly for reviews...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jatrenshahtalatiChaapa93zelja89aDarkAngelprema_ksBhataktiAtma.trishnawaliyawildspamlwrimaforever-Snow-White-..FrozenHeart..meenji22Padfoot_Prongsrekha.366

lwrimaforever IF-Dazzler
lwrimaforever
lwrimaforever

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
awesome story! Please continue soon & pm it to me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARUNIMAROY

meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
nice plz add me in your pm list

ARUNIMAROY

Love_Ashvik Goldie
Love_Ashvik
Love_Ashvik

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Tell me something,is ridhima malik RK & madhu's daughter??
i luvd it!!
plz continue & add me to ur pm list!

ARUNIMAROY

ARUNIMAROY Groupbie
ARUNIMAROY
ARUNIMAROY

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuterishabhala

Tell me something,is ridhima malik RK & madhu's daughter??
i luvd it!!
plz continue & add me to ur pm list!

oh yes.she is rk and madhu's daughter, she has a twin brother too...and yes, lots of cat and mouse fight will happen between father and daughter...including the idea of strangling each other...wait and watch... sorry read!!!!LOLLOL

meenji22

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
 wow nice update . want to  see no read to father  daughter convo
Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
can u put whole story till now in one post???

different posts are not allowed for every update i think...

nice update..
BhataktiAtma. IF-Dazzler
BhataktiAtma.
BhataktiAtma.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
nice update and dear don't make a separate thread for every update it becomes difficult to locate sometimes make a thread and post everything in that 1 thread u know prologue character sketch and updates and open new thread after 150 pages are completed coming to update now father has to take appointment to meet his daughter wonder his and rest of the family's reaction thee day they will come to know about Madhu and kids and their success  

Go to top