Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Chhan Chhan ending !!! [23 Aug SBB Vid.add+WU] (Page 7)

bolt IF-Sizzlerz
bolt
bolt

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Joseph.
I am enjoying the show now and will watch it till it ends.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_Ashonasandy

luvbbat Senior Member
luvbbat
luvbbat

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
I really hope the article is false. Chann Chann is really a good show. Am enjoying it now.

Joseph_Ashonasandy

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

CC is a lovely show and i love watching it very much ..infact I enjoy it...and the current track is very very interesting and I am loving it very much and CC has potential .CC is lotss better then other shows of sony ..main thing is CC is not being promoted properly by Sony...if they promote it properly this show can become No1 show ...and about articles I also saw many articles like these in other sites about CC ending but next day another article came which said CC is not ending infact Anamika is ending..and I know this that Anamika ending is confirmed ..I donot know CC has got extension or not...I just know this I love CC very much and donot want it to end...infact I will miss SaNuj very much if it ends...I just love their bonding...I hope n wish CC gets Extension and these news about CC ending donot come true...but I donot trust sony people at all as past record has shown that they have ended some very interesting shows suddenly..infact they have a habit of ending shows suddenly...Sony is very unpredictable

So I am Keeping My Fingers Crossed and hoping 4 best...

thanks Joseph 4 sharing article and details of new show promo ...Hope we hear good news regarding CC soon...*Fingers Crossed* Hope 4 the best...hope that new show replaces Anamika...

I think KBC will come on fridays sat sunday...I am not sure about this.ConfusedConfused...I think I read it somewhereConfusedConfused...don't know 4 sureConfused

love Gunjan

@Red, Gunjan, they showed the promo. KBC is on Friday and Saturday 8.30-9.30. 

What is worrying me though is the lack of promos when such an interesting track is on air. Also, rushing of tracks. Seems weird. Also, lack of the SBS/SBB segments nowadays. But hoping for the best. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tess77SIZZZLER1gunjan7..Anita..Joseph_Ashonasandy

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaIsBest

Made a separate post...

Copying here too...

Found on Twitter...

Newsroom is usually very reliable, right guys?

----------------

Desh Ki Beti Nandini is a new fiction show which will air on Sony TV and it is produced by Rashmi telefilms.

The show has a political back drop and has a slogan which is,"If a woman can run a house and a family,why not a country?

Apparently news suggest that the show will replace Anamika which has dismal ratings on the channel.

The shows female lead is yet to be finalized but according to sources Nandish Sandhu (Uttaran fame) has been finalized to play the male lead in the show.

Ankita Sharma, last seen in Amrit Manthan, has been finalised to play the protagonist while Urvashi Dholakia has been approached to play another pivotal role.

Newsroom spoke to Nandish Sandhu,who said, "Yes I am approached but still nothing is finalized yet."

Newsroom

Here is link :

http://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/desh-ki-beti-nandini-new-fiction-property-on-sony-tv/

Its really GR8,if this news is true Smile. Thanks for sharing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERBillyJean.shonasandy

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
im feeling restlessCry

Joseph_Ashonasandy

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by SanayaIsBest

Made a separate post...

Copying here too...

Found on Twitter...

Newsroom is usually very reliable, right guys?

----------------

Desh Ki Beti Nandini is a new fiction show which will air on Sony TV and it is produced by Rashmi telefilms.

The show has a political back drop and has a slogan which is,"If a woman can run a house and a family,why not a country?

Apparently news suggest that the show will replace Anamika which has dismal ratings on the channel.

The shows female lead is yet to be finalized but according to sources Nandish Sandhu (Uttaran fame) has been finalized to play the male lead in the show.

Ankita Sharma, last seen in Amrit Manthan, has been finalised to play the protagonist while Urvashi Dholakia has been approached to play another pivotal role.

Newsroom spoke to Nandish Sandhu,who said, "Yes I am approached but still nothing is finalized yet."

Newsroom

Here is link :

http://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/desh-ki-beti-nandini-new-fiction-property-on-sony-tv/

Its really GR8,if this news is true Smile. Thanks for sharing.

hope this article is true...

We all enjoy ChhanChhan a lots...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodhuliLogon

i m feeling restlessCry

Chill buddy... at least,we should be wait for final call of SONY. Be positiveSmile

SIZZZLERGodhuliLogon

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Originally posted by 1gunjan7

CC is a lovely show and i love watching it very much ..infact I enjoy it...and the current track is very very interesting and I am loving it very much and CC has potential .CC is lotss better then other shows of sony ..main thing is CC is not being promoted properly by Sony...if they promote it properly this show can become No1 show ...and about articles I also saw many articles like these in other sites about CC ending but next day another article came which said CC is not ending infact Anamika is ending..and I know this that Anamika ending is confirmed ..I donot know CC has got extension or not...I just know this I love CC very much and donot want it to end...infact I will miss SaNuj very much if it ends...I just love their bonding...I hope n wish CC gets Extension and these news about CC ending donot come true...but I donot trust sony people at all as past record has shown that they have ended some very interesting shows suddenly..infact they have a habit of ending shows suddenly...Sony is very unpredictable

So I am Keeping My Fingers Crossed and hoping 4 best...

thanks Joseph 4 sharing article and details of new show promo ...Hope we hear good news regarding CC soon...*Fingers Crossed* Hope 4 the best...hope that new show replaces Anamika...

I think KBC will come on fridays sat sunday...I am not sure about this.ConfusedConfused...I think I read it somewhereConfusedConfused...don't know 4 sureConfused

love Gunjan

@Red, Gunjan, they showed the promo. KBC is on Friday and Saturday 8.30-9.30. 

What is worrying me though is the lack of promos when such an interesting track is on air. Also, rushing of tracks. Seems weird. Also, lack of the SBS/SBB segments nowadays. But hoping for the best. 

Thanks swati 4 sharing with me KBC time slot and daysSmile...

About CC  yaa I agree with u that they r rushing tracks and story and No promos and sbs/sbb segments r being shown...even I noticed this...I am also very confused that when such an interesting track is coming then why are they not promoting the track ...why  r they doing this ...why no promos...ConfusedConfused...hope we get segments n promos soon... hoping for the best...

love Gunjan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

Go to top