Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Chhan Chhan ending !!! [23 Aug SBB Vid.add+WU] (Page 3)

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Would be nice if Sony would just make an announcement one way or the other. I agree Joseph the extension news did seem to be to good to be true based on the trps, even though like everyone here I was hoping it was true.
I wonder if the Sony decision makers even watch the show...if they did they might promote it better now. The whole thing was their fault for rushing the PH into starting before IPL and now the show is giving us what it promised it's no where in sight in Sony's promotions. Even in Sony's independence day byte Sanaya's image was gone before she'd completed her line.
Anyway as Sanaya says whatever happens happens for the best. I'm going to sit back and enjoy the awesome episodes we're getting now...or at least try to and then wait for Sanaya's next move and I can't imagine it'll be too long before she returns.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lina545Krishna_12vanitha3dddsoapsSwaNia_2-SI-MrDarcyfan..Anita..-Marie-bikeridershonasandyJoseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

Originally posted by goguma

so, Sony has 2 new shows lining up?
this one and Kehta Hai Dil.. 
hmm...  *sigh*

kehta hai dil is at 9.30 its confirmed anamika is going on air  so will thsi new show replace anamika

my concern is when will kbc come ?
is it weekday or weekend show ?

joseph,  thanks. i too was expecting the time slot changed either replacing anamika or
9.30 or 10
sigh lets see

I wish same...n I am sure if,they'll change the Time slot CC'll pick up soon because,show has potential. Anamika low budget is favorable for that project.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7vanitha3dSwaNia_2-Marie-bikerider

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I liked title "Sanaya Irani's show..."

lina545SIFAN87bikeriderJoseph_Ashonasandy

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Catz-

I liked title "Sanaya Irani's show..."

being positive is it LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolbakes_Jaladvanitha3dJoseph_Ashonasandy

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by tvshowfan

Originally posted by goguma

so, Sony has 2 new shows lining up?
this one and Kehta Hai Dil.. 
hmm...  *sigh*

kehta hai dil is at 9.30 its confirmed anamika is going on air  so will thsi new show replace anamika

my concern is when will kbc come ?
is it weekday or weekend show ?

joseph,  thanks. i too was expecting the time slot changed either replacing anamika or
9.30 or 10
sigh lets see

I wish same...n I am sure if,they'll change the Time slot CC'll pick up soon because,show has potential. Anamika low budget is favorable for that project.
  yes joseph the show started with 1.4 TRP which is the best for any  sony show.
the blunder was FK . sigh. so i do hope cc gets an  extension Embarrassed
may be sony things no use of  correcting any of these rumours Wink
story have been going great,   CVs are doing great at least does not look like  its in toruble

MeeraHK-Marie-..Anita..Joseph_Ashonasandy

-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
loving chhanchha so dont want it to end..
hope its not CC who will be axed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bikeriderJoseph_Ashonasandy

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Till these so called show entertainers will not get that instead of depending on the so called viewers choice n let them watch crap instead of educating them through entertainment they are just destroying their own people;s thoughts n visions !! If they seriously is going to end it i would be sad more than i had felt bad when mjht or ippknd had shut down !! because this is something that is not ony entertaining but give new vision of viewing n solving problems of life of a girl which she face somehow in one way or other way !! Sadly things are more dependant on majorities 's thoughts but people should get majority is not always right :/ hoping for best !! SaNuj would be missed a lot !! 

Edited by MSluvsSI - 15 August 2013 at 5:57am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lina5451gunjan7SwaNia_2bikeriderJoseph_AshonasandyAdorableDevil

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

Would be nice if Sony would just make an announcement one way or the other. I agree Joseph the extension news did seem to be to good to be true based on the trps, even though like everyone here I was hoping it was true.
I wonder if the Sony decision makers even watch the show...if they did they might promote it better now. The whole thing was their fault for rushing the PH into starting before IPL and now the show is giving us what it promised it's no where in sight in Sony's promotions. Even in Sony's independence day byte Sanaya's image was gone before she'd completed her line.
Anyway as Sanaya says whatever happens happens for the best. I'm going to sit back and enjoy the awesome episodes we're getting now...or at least try to and then wait for Sanaya's next move and I can't imagine it'll be too long before she returns.

100% agree wid you Jaya. They are not promoting CC in proper way...current running track is awesome but,they lost the chance.How can they expect high TRP widout any promotion...?? I submit my positive feedback on 'Extension Article' but,never believed on that information.

I love this positivity...Smile Show is entertaining now n I loved it. She has star power...n CC is not last show of Indian Tele so...I am sure she'll be back wid Bang,very soon. Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SwaNia_2-Marie-..Anita..bikeridershonasandy

Go to top