Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Chhan Chhan ending !!! [23 Aug SBB Vid.add+WU] (Page 17)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Yah Joseph now iam not feeling that bad about CC ending.Because we knew Sanaya desrves better show than cc better chanel than Sony.yah Now only waiting eagelry for Monaya's conformation about their partispation.Than we will get  some Monaya interviews regularly in sbs sbb.We can  enjoy their   cute dance performances

...A predictable story was the main minus point of this show,whatever I still believe that CC was far more better then some other 'Hit' shows...due,to a fresh treatment in execution of characters n story telling idea... They all look so natural...viewers can relate wid  them. CC failure is not good sign for some other experimental concepts.

NB news is big relief for all of us Smile.Waiting for 'Official' confirmation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERP.Srinivas-Marie-

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
SBB Segment [23 Aug.] :
VO : Bad news for the fans of Sanaya Irani.  News is doing rounds, that Sanaya Irani's show, ChhanChhan which is being aired on SONY TV is all set to wrap up soon.

A lot of guess work going around regarding the show. The show has not been able to garner TRP's either.  In spite of the male lead being replaced, it did not affect the TRP's. We  have heard that the show is now wrapping up and will be replaced by a new show, "Desh Ki Beti-  Nandini", which is supposedly the story of Sonia Gandhi.

Dividers Scrap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2monaya4eva-Marie-FAYKHAN29

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by SIZZZLER

Thanx a lot J 4 adding 1 more Update here, about Show ending related news. Its really sad that CC is facing abrupt ending. NB news is exciting... actually,Its came in very right time. Waiting for final call of MoNaya. Do add some more updates here...Its really big time savior for me EmbarrassedThanx,once again.

I'll try Bro.But,I think now we'll get only 'Follow-up' news pieces... Nothing new...Yaa waiting for any SaNuj segment... It would be little bit different in this depressing atmosphere...off course,NB news is big relief for all of us.

I agree !! Even,today SBB said also same thing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Joseph_A

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

SBB Segment [23 Aug.] :
VO : Bad news for the fans of Sanaya Irani.  News is doing rounds, that Sanaya Irani's show, ChhanChhan which is being aired on SONY TV is all set to wrap up soon.

A lot of guess work going around regarding the show. The show has not been able to garner TRP's either.  In spite of the male lead being replaced, it did not affect the TRP's. We  have heard that the show is now wrapping up and will be replaced by a new show, "Desh Ki Beti-  Nandini", which is supposedly the story of Sonia Gandhi.

Dividers Scrap

This news is really very very Sad...Cry.every day some article comes and some news come regarding Chhachhan ending...Unhappy...first SBS now today SBB showed the same news Unhappy...it is really sad...I will miss chhanchhan if it ends...I will miss watching SaNuj ...

Nach baliye news is awesome.. .I wish from heart that may Monaya accept NB and may be get 2 see Monaya dance on NB ...waiting for Monaya's final decision...hope they say yesSmile...thanks joseph S3J 4 sharing all articles and all SBS/SBB segments...

love Gunjan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

SaNuj Groupbie
SaNuj
SaNuj

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
TFS. I just wish Sony would give an official statement.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

This news is really very very Sad...Cry.every day some article comes and some news come regarding Chhachhan ending...Unhappy...first SBS now today SBB showed the same news Unhappy...it is really sad...I will miss chhanchhan if it ends...I will miss watching SaNuj ...

Nach baliye news is awesome.. .I wish from heart that may Monaya accept NB and may be get 2 see Monaya dance on NB ...waiting for Monaya's final decision...hope they say yesSmile...thanks joseph S3J 4 sharing all articles and all SBS/SBB segments...

love Gunjan

...Yaa...Its really sad because,I  think CC deserve a chance.CC ending news is coming continuously because,SONY or PH are not denying this info.

Anyway,I am enjoying the current track n that's the matter for me.Smile Show future will be out soon.

SONY started Sanjeev Kapoor show's promo too...don't know its weekly or daily show.Weekly show chances is less because,KBC already got the weekend slot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SwaNia_2

monaya4eva IF-Rockerz
monaya4eva
monaya4eva

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, Joseph.Smile

Go to top