Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Chhan Chhan ending !!! [23 Aug SBB Vid.add+WU] (Page 12)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
@ sri i know i thought TB gives true news anyways i agree with joseph see colors r more keen to get sanaya JDJ is proof of it n its one of good channel we saw results of SP , n sony so i want colors of zee but i prefer more colors but right now this news is shocking :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2P.SrinivasJoseph_A

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Originally posted by aashizin

i m really upset n sad with this news i thought CC got extension but this news is heart breaking Ouch
aashi first time TB gave one  news  their with out copying from any site,But that news turned out be   disaterOuch.Never trust TB article again in future.Angry
I always trust TB news now TB news also turn to be false.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

P.SrinivasSwaNia_2Joseph_A

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged

@ sri i know i thought TB gives true news anyways i agree with joseph see colors r more keen to get sanaya JDJ is proof of it n its one of good channel we saw results of SP , n sony so i want colors of zee but i prefer more colors but right now this news is shocking :(
Yha asshi i too shocked &dissopinted after reading the news,But yha Sanaya desreves better show &better chanel.Since Colours recognizing her popularty i wish they will offer nice show to Sanaya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

i m really upset n sad with this news i thought CC got extension but this news is heart breaking Ouch
aashi first time TB gave one  news  their with out copying from any site,But that news turned out be   disaterOuch.Never trust TB article again in future.Angry
These days they are doing copy paste  aricles from other websitesFirst time they gave extensions news with confidence but that turn out to be false,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
cqnt say anything...
dont understand wat is happening

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKJoseph_A

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

So true Swati !! This is the not end of world... Success - Failure is part of life... so,take it easy. I am very confident abt her Grand come-back in new 'Fiction show'. [may be,this time it'll be not happen soonOuch]. CC is ending but,I am happy that she didn't take any routine Saas-Bahu saga.

CC was unique... here story n characters follows a sensible logic. Don't want to comment abt TVT/TRP because,I failed to understand indian viewers choice. I enjoyed this show...n I'll always recall this show as 1 of the Best show of India.That's matter for me.Smile

@ Red, that is what is making me feel better. She had the guts to try out something differently. And knowing that the audiences is an audience who prefers to see the 'abla naari' who cannot do anything on her own till the male lead helps her out and who keeps on weeping at the drop of a hat,  who do not accept change, yet she took up the challenge. And so what if it was not successful?? Part and parcel of life. And when Sanaya is not the one to sit and cry, as her fans, we should also take this in our stride.

-Marie-Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyothi-m

These days they are doing copy paste  aricles from other websitesFirst time they gave extensions news with confidence but that turn out to be false,

Its not first time Guyz !! TB did same thing about Mohit living news of Khamoshiyaan but,when other sources confirmed that Mohit left the show TB quickly removed that article n post 1 another confirmation article.

I had doubt because,other news sourses were totally silent on this so called extension topic.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2P.Srinivas-Marie-

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Originally posted by Joseph_A

So true Swati !! This is the not end of world... Success - Failure is part of life... so,take it easy. I am very confident abt her Grand come-back in new 'Fiction show'. [may be,this time it'll be not happen soonOuch]. CC is ending but,I am happy that she didn't take any routine Saas-Bahu saga.

CC was unique... here story n characters follows a sensible logic. Don't want to comment abt TVT/TRP because,I failed to understand indian viewers choice. I enjoyed this show...n I'll always recall this show as 1 of the Best show of India.That's matter for me.Smile

@ Red, that is what is making me feel better. She had the guts to try out something differently. And knowing that the audiences is an audience who prefers to see the 'abla naari' who cannot do anything on her own till the male lead helps her out and who keeps on weeping at the drop of a hat,  who do not accept change, yet she took up the challenge. And so what if it was not successful?? Part and parcel of life. And when Sanaya is not the one to sit and cry, as her fans, we should also take this in our stride.

That's the feeling proud as her fanz..she has guts to try something different. I can't imagine her as Sandhya,Ichha or Gopi bahu type character..whatever these types of shows are rank holder but,I am not so much brave for tolerate these torture on daily basis.[No offense].

I have no doubt for her talent...she'll come back wid more powerful n different character.

I'll prefer 'Wait' ,over to 'Wastage'.Embarrassed

Edited by Joseph_A - 18 August 2013 at 10:30am

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Go to top