Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Chhan Chhan ending !!! [23 Aug SBB Vid.add+WU] (Page 11)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Thanks for sharing Josph.First iwas sad & dissopinted after hearing the news.BUt now i am hapy that Finally Sanaya releavd from crap chanel like sony.She deseves better chanel &better PH.I know she cannot sit idle for soo long.I wish this she will back with bang with nice show in Big chanels like SP colours or ZEE.

I have really mixed feeling now... Sad because,Its end of SaNuj pairing Happy because,Now we have chance to see Sanaya in her new avatar in any other Big project.She deserve Big n better...

This time I'll prefer COLORS over then other channel. Wish a very good Project for her Smile

Edited by Joseph_A - 18 August 2013 at 2:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERvanitha3dSwaNia_2-SI-P.Srinivas-Marie-jyothi-

ehaab IF-Rockerz
ehaab
ehaab

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
i dont believe this new.cc is extension till march 2014.after that trps will be good and cc will not off air.

dont worry.just chill yaar.
soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
just came online nd saw this news.little confused now.but feling bad through.hope they change the time slot and  dont shut the show.Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi-Joseph_A

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Thanks for sharing Josph.First iwas sad & dissopinted after hearing the news.BUt now i am hapy that Finally Sanaya releavd from crap chanel like sony.She deseves better chanel &better PH.I know she cannot sit idle for soo long.I wish this she will back with bang with nice show in Big chanels like SP colours or ZEE.

I have really mixed feeling now... Sad because,Its end of SaNuj pairing Happy because,Now we have chance to see Sanaya in her new avatar in any other Big project.She deserve Big n better...

This time I'll prefer COLORS over then other channel. Wish a very good Project for her Smile

I too prefer colours since they rcognized her popularty i wish they offer her nice show soon.Yah itoo miss Sanuj ofscreen funny segments.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2-SI-Joseph_A

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Joseph_A

I too prefer colours since they rcognized her popularty i wish they offer her nice show soon.Yah itoo miss Sanuj ofscreen funny segments.

This is the fault of sony first they cast FK .The storyline was not good of late the story is picking but trp is not picking.Time slot is not good.

Sanaya will get offer from good PH.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

P.SrinivasSwaNia_2Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

i m really upset n sad with this news i thought CC got extension but this news is heart breaking Ouch

Extension news was truly false...that's why fanz are feeling more sad now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dSIZZZLERSwaNia_2jyothi-

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
This is sad..:( cc should have got extension atleaast..bt m sure sanaya will again comebackj with a good show..:) tfs joseph...

SwaNia_2Joseph_A

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

i m really upset n sad with this news i thought CC got extension but this news is heart breaking Ouch
aashi first time TB gave one  news  their with out copying from any site,But that news turned out be   disaterOuch.Never trust TB article again in future.Angry

Edited by P.Srinivas - 18 August 2013 at 3:00am

SIZZZLERJoseph_A

Go to top