Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Chhan Chhan ending !!! [23 Aug SBB Vid.add+WU] (Page 10)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by T.R.A

Originally posted by Joseph_A

That's the sad thing because,as per our Tele Industry trend makers don't want to cast any previous 'Jodi' on their project... I'll definitely miss SaNuj segments especially,their 'Dhamaal' on set.Cry
yeah! Will really miss their off screen segments which were very much heart warmingCry
We got very few of thoseCryCry
want a miracle to happenOuch

Wish same...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER-Marie-Afwan

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SwaNia_2

@Red, Gunjan, they showed the promo. KBC is on Friday and Saturday 8.30-9.30. 

What is worrying me though is the lack of promos when such an interesting track is on air. Also, rushing of tracks. Seems weird. Also, lack of the SBS/SBB segments nowadays. But hoping for the best. 

As per some industry Buzz...show is going to off-air in next month Cry. Still want to deny this 'rumors'/Info.

Unfortunately, this is true. Just read in Bombay Times, an article by Neha Maheshwari Bhagat, where she says the last day of shoot is 6th September and the last telecast is on 12th September. Ouch  But then, I guess, whatever happens, happens for the best. Will surly miss the amazing SaNuj segments, but SBS/SBB have ensured that we get into the habit of not seeing SaNuj off screen moments. A dedicated professional like Sanaya will be back soon. Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSM_317-Marie-

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I am not liking this threadDisapprove 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

Yes Marie, reality is harsh, but has to be accepted. Sanaya will be back, that much is clear. And we, as her fans will wait patiently. Chin up, it is princess's birthday next month and I am waiting to see the surprise planned for her, like every year. More things to look forward to, is it not??

-Marie-

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Yes Marie, reality is harsh, but has to be accepted. Sanaya will be back, that much is clear. And we, as her fans will wait patiently. Chin up, it is princess's birthday next month and I am waiting to see the surprise planned for her, like every year. More things to look forward to, is it not??

So true Swati !! This is the not end of world... Success - Failure is part of life... so,take it easy. I am very confident abt her Grand come-back in new 'Fiction show'. [may be,this time it'll be not happen soonOuch]. CC is ending but,I am happy that she didn't take any routine Saas-Bahu saga.

CC was unique... here story n characters follows a sensible logic. Don't want to comment abt TVT/TRP because,I failed to understand indian viewers choice. I enjoyed this show...n I'll always recall this show as 1 of the Best show of India.That's matter for me.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2SM_317-SI-P.Srinivas-Marie-

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Josph.First iwas sad &dissopinted after hearing the news.BUt now iam hapy that Finally Sanaya releavd from crap chanel like sony.She deseves better chanel &better PH.I know she cannot sit idle for soo long.I wish this she will back with bang with nice show in Big chanels like SP colours or ZEE.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 18 August 2013 at 2:04am

SwaNia_2

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Yes Api it is :( coz CC team seriously don't deserve it.. n sepcially Sanaya.. but as you have said of course it is going to be Really Good..now hopes are more highWink ...Sometimes Unplanned things also bring endless happiness and successEmbarrassed I agree you many things going on mindSilly wishing for happiness..

So true Swati !! This is the not end of world... Success - Failure is part of life... so,take it easy. I am very confident abt her Grand come-back in new 'Fiction show'. [may be,this time it'll be not happen soonOuch]. CC is ending but,I am happy that she didn't take any routine Saas-Bahu saga.
Agree !! Of course every thing can't be hit !! But her choice was right for sure.. coz of her ipkknd n cc shows were on my priority list in watching any indian showsEmbarrassed and i just can't watch anyother than one without herOuch
CC was unique... here story n characters follows a sensible logic. Don't want to comment abt TVT/TRP because,I failed to understand indian viewers choice. I enjoyed this show...n I'll always recall this show as 1 of the Best show of India.That's matter for me.Smile
CC was showing other side of same coin and sadly people never like to accept the realityOuchJust like MJHT,IPPKND now CC have given us to great memories .. !!

SwaNia_2

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
 i m really upset n sad with this news i thought CC got extension but this news is heart breaking Ouch

SwaNia_2

Go to top